free speech is not negotiable* Unless you work for Musk

1655581905199.png

Boy... Sucks to be them. Guess they should have read their contracts.

I hear the White House has job openings.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I've always agreed with the left that Twitter's cencorship was justified, as they are a private company. Now the same people I agreed with think being fired by a private company for something you said is authoritarian.
Im not an expert on twitter policy. I think they have a right to censor whatever they want within their T and Cs. But then I dont set myslf up as the champion of total free speech. That only exists in a society with responsibilities.

But musk did that and as we are seeing he isnt walking the walk. He could have laughed this off or, God forbid, talked to those guys. Even told them to fuck off.

But he sacked them and showed what a little man he is.

Im not an expert on twitter policy. I think they have a right to censor whatever they want within their T and Cs. But then I dont set myslf up as the champion of total free speech. That only exists in a society with responsibilities.

But musk did that and as we are seeing he isnt walking the walk. He could have laughed this off or, God forbid, talked to those guys. Even told them to fuck off.

But he sacked them and showed what a little man he is.
Do you really think Elon Musk personally made the decision to fire these people? I work for a company with maybe 200 people. I've never met the head woman. She probably doesn't know I exist. If I got fired she still wouldn't know I exist.

He isn't the first to act crazy with power by wealth.
The company email system was used to bully other employees.
It's for business use not rabble rousing....it's all in the fine print of the employment contract...

Maybe they listened to all his free speech nonsense and took him at his word ?
You know , no restrictions on free speech.

What he left out was - unless you are critical of me as supreme being
Does this mean you won't be working for him? Because that's about the only situation I can think of where you might be justified in being so bitchy about anything the man does as an employer.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

How dors this stack up against hjs stated beliefs ?
Their opinion is obviously not valid , or protected in Musk World.
Is it just possible that Mr Musk is a hypocrite ?

Say it aint so.
Too many typos in your post

It isnt a great look. Either speech is free or it isnt. Will he start banning pople who point out that he is a c.unt ?
There is no free speech in the workplace. Never has been and never will be. Insult or upset your employer and you will be out of a job. Unions offer a little protection from this, but not much. Often the union will side with the employer since the insulter risks the jobs of other employees.

Pretty sure he is not intending to do so but Elon is giving Americans a high profile lesson on why the super-rich are scum.
Some are obnoxious, stubborn and self centered. Some have class. He could die tomorrow and it would have zero affect on me.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

How dors this stack up against hjs stated beliefs ?
Their opinion is obviously not valid , or protected in Musk World.
Is it just possible that Mr Musk is a hypocrite ?

Say it aint so.

You're an idiot if you would keep employees around who actively criticize you to the other employees of your company. Employee loyalty is important. At my businesses, someone who actively works to usurp employee loyalty will be shown the door in a New York minute.

SpaceX is a private company. As such, while the employees may have an absolute right to say anything they want about Musk, sadly for them, they don't have an absolute right to remain employed by SpaceX...

Pretty sure he is not intending to do so but Elon is giving Americans a high profile lesson on why the super-rich are scum.
At least he is sending a professional crew to the International Space Station. Others send them and their brother into space for a five minute joyride.

WOW... Attacking the guy who pays you is not only bad but will get you fired. Your political beliefs mean exactly squat in your place of employment. Musk is returning free speech to the platform whether they like it or not. The days of censoring those with whom you disagree are over.

Tom get a grip on reality..

I hope you are correct.

Forum List

Back