Wall Street Journal: SpaceX Fires Employees Involved in Letter Critical of Elon Musk

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Well we'll well, Mr Freedom of Speech...we hardly knew ye.
SpaceX fired several employees involved in a letter that criticized Chief Executive Elon Musk and the way the company applies internal rules, according to an email to staff from SpaceX’s president and people familiar with it.

Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX’s president, said the company conducted an investigation and decided to terminate a number of employees who participated in the effort, according to the email, a copy of which was viewed by The Wall Street Journal. Her email didn’t say how many people the company let go, and that number couldn’t immediately be determined.

free speech doesn’t mean you get to work for the boss you attack.

They are free to go on tweeter now and bitch about him though

This is just one of the common sense things proggies don't understand- freedom does not protect you from repercussions.
Particularly if you are a delusional wokester that feels they can attack people, even their own employer, with immunity.
They absolutely have the right to say it but freedom of speech does not grant immunity from consequences.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you kiddies.

This is just one of the common sense things proggies don't understand- freedom does not protect you from repercussions.
Particularly if you are a delusional wokester that feels they can attack people, even their own employer, with immunity.
They absolutely have the right to say it but freedom of speech does not grant immunity from consequences.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you kiddies.
Freedom of speech is relative and limited! Conservatives belatedly admit.

The takeaway: "Don't shit where you eat"

They've got to be ecstatic, hmm? No more embarrassing boss.... although working for that 22-year old meth head at Starbucks will probably not pay as well..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Freedom of speech is relative and limited! Conservatives belatedly admit.
That's a pretty dumb statement from someone who obviously does not understand conservatives & doesn't have high level reading comprehension.
We have always known that actions can result in consequences, it's the left that has always wanted none for themselves. Not gonna happen.
This is pretty basic dude & personal responsibility is a hall mark of freedom.
Nice try proggy

That's a pretty dumb statement from someone who obviously does not understand conservatives & doesn't have high level reading comprehension.
We have always known that actions can result in consequences, it's the left that has always wanted none for themselves. Not gonna happen.
This is pretty basic dude & personal responsibility is a hall mark of freedom.
Nice try proggy
Sorry, but this news about Elon Musk as Corporate dictator caught you by surprise and now you have to rearrange your argument on the go.

Sorry, but this news about Elon Musk as Corporate dictator caught you by surprise and now you have to rearrange your argument on the go.
You do realize this broke earlier and you still are making dumb statements?
What part of defending your right to speak do you not understand?
I will defend your right to be as wrong as you want but I won't protect you from the consequences.
It's a free world but nobody but a progbot thinks that means it should be free from consequences.
Is this really that hard so comprehend because I don't have a coloring book for you.
You have the right to call people names & I support that.
They have the right to kick your ass once you start insulting them & I support that too.
I can't make it much simpler than that

Go tell your boss you hate him and dont like what you're doing with his company and see how long you have a job.
So true! Probably more so with small companies. Even if you like your company and mention something that could tarnish the company's reputation; the company will find a way to remove you.

Comparing employees gunning for their employer vs. users of an online platform is bush league, even for a beta cuck hack like you.

So true! Probably more so with small companies. Even if you like your company and mention something that could tarnish the company's reputation; the company will find a way to remove you.
The difference is... My boss doesn't some pretend to be Mr. Freedom of Speech. So he wouldn't be a hypocrite for finding me. Musk is.

Freedom of speech? There is no freedom of speech issue when employees conspire to undermine the leadership of the company founder and leader. How can you trust employees like this in a critical operation like Space-X?

The phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds you" has been around for a long time. However, the current crop of entitled Karens (male and female) don't feel they should have repercussions no matter how reprehensible their conduct.

Forum List

Back