2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan when two white men walked up making threats toward them.

Investigators say one of the men hit the car with an orange traffic cone, causing damage. The other man, authorities say, threw a rock – shattering a window.

When the teens got out of the car, an affidavit says the man with the traffic cone hit the 15-year-old in the abdomen.

Authorities say they identified the attackers as 61-year-old Howard Hughes and 52-year-old Donald Corsi – who are neighbors on the street where the incident happened.

A woman can be heard yelling for the teens to get out of the neighborhood and adding "you don't belong here..."

“If I just were a white person driving through that neighborhood, I wouldn’t have been treated the way I was treated,” 16-year-old Jermaine Jones, the teen driver, told The Post in an interview that was conducted with his father's permission.

Now if this is your sons, would a ass whooping be justified for these 2 dudes?

One of these cowards even assaulted the white kid, if you are his father what are you doing?

That we're doing donuts in a nice residential hood. Save that for the ghetto.

Always get a big chuckle when people refer to "minorities."

They sure ain't minorities in every large American city!

The only "minority" in Los Angeles and New York City and Chicago and Detroit and Philadelphia, etc. is Caucasians.

Why do I have a feeling there is more to the story than superbadbreath is telling us?
Any chance this kid was tearing through a neighborhood & pissing off residents?
Surely the news wouldn't give a slanted version to make whites look worse, would they?

There is.
In fact it's in the link that supersadbrotha posted and happened to leave out in his response to the incident.

They usually always fight attack in packs, but in this case it was three women so I guess the thug managed to get brave enough to attack them.

LOL They deleted my post because something, something, something. But usually, on Current Events, it is anything goes for response posts. Somebody got their neck in a noose over that and my other post.

You mean like these 2 racist, right wingers attacking teenagers.

alittle-golden-book-everyone-i-disagree-with-is-a-39979993.png

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan.....

LOL.....Just wait till his dad finds out. ;)

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan when two white men walked up making threats toward them.

Investigators say one of the men hit the car with an orange traffic cone, causing damage. The other man, authorities say, threw a rock – shattering a window.

When the teens got out of the car, an affidavit says the man with the traffic cone hit the 15-year-old in the abdomen.

Authorities say they identified the attackers as 61-year-old Howard Hughes and 52-year-old Donald Corsi – who are neighbors on the street where the incident happened.

A woman can be heard yelling for the teens to get out of the neighborhood and adding "you don't belong here..."

“If I just were a white person driving through that neighborhood, I wouldn’t have been treated the way I was treated,” 16-year-old Jermaine Jones, the teen driver, told The Post in an interview that was conducted with his father's permission.

Now if this is your sons, would a ass whooping be justified for these 2 dudes?

One of these cowards even assaulted the white kid, if you are his father what are you doing?
Don't get out of the boat, er car.

Can't handle it so make up a back story, eh?
Wrong again bodie.
Do basic AI programs like yourself have the capacity to realize they look foolish?
You have bad programming

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.

Go find it, johngaltsucked.

You that's it, the black kid had to be doing something wrong.
Wrong again badbreath.
Apparently, racing through a gated community isn't the best idea

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.

Forum List

Back