free speech is not negotiable* Unless you work for Musk

You're an idiot if you would keep employees around who actively criticize you to the other employees of your company. Employee loyalty is important. At my businesses, someone who actively works to usurp employee loyalty will be shown the door in a New York minute.

SpaceX is a private company. As such, while the employees may have an absolute right to say anything they want about Musk, sadly for them, they don't have an absolute right to remain employed by SpaceX...
I disagree. You should always be able to criticize management. It's when it is leaked to a national newspaper that it becomes an issue.

There is no free speech in the workplace. Never has been and never will be. Insult or upset your employer and you will be out of a job. Unions offer a little protection from this, but not much. Often the union will side with the employer since the insulter risks the jobs of other employees.
You must have worrked for some shitty companies. Being open to criticism is a sign of strength,.
He is clearly a thin skinned egotist who is full of shit.

Do you really think Elon Musk personally made the decision to fire these people? I work for a company with maybe 200 people. I've never met the head woman. She probably doesn't know I exist. If I got fired she still wouldn't know I exist.
He sets the culture. Whoever did it was mindful of hiow Musk would take it.

I know that musk has promised to restore trump. But that really doesnt put him above criticism.
He is a hypocrite.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

How dors this stack up against hjs stated beliefs ?
Their opinion is obviously not valid , or protected in Musk World.
Is it just possible that Mr Musk is a hypocrite ?

Say it aint so.

He is the boss who employs people for their services. They are well paid and accountable to the company and shareholders based on their performance and team cohesion.

Twitter is a platform which one uses to communicate with others around the world in exchange for seeing twitters advertisers ads. Twitter doesn't pay their users a dime for seeing these ads, they simply allow a platform to be used. The more users they have (much of these numbers based on open and free speech), the better. Yet, they still shadowban and erase citizens existence.

Last edited:
When did he promise to restore Trump?

Trump isn't coming back, his Truth Social is expanding, especially with him remaining in the news, good or bad.

If he runs again, would it be unreasonable to expect a 50-100% increase in users and activity on his site? Maybe more?

Twitter really screwed up in too many ways to list in one post. Americas competitors wisely jumped on their most egregious hypocrisy.

Some people are oblivious to the consequences of their own business decisions which did more damage to America than they could imagine.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

Say it aint so.

SHUT UP, pinhead. We just went through SEVEN FUCKING YEARS of anyone speaking kindly of Trump being fired, canned, harassed, threatened, protested, doxxed, and deplatformed. And now we have a BIDDUM ADMINISTRATION going around begging and threatening any media who published a single unflattering word about Der Kommandant.

And you've been right along right with all of it every step of the way.

So the left is okay with Twitter censoring conservatives because they’re a private company. But it’s not okay when it’s the other way around. It’s Musk’s company, he sets the rules and standards right?

Im not an expert on twitter policy. I think they have a right to censor whatever they want within their T and Cs. But then I dont set myslf up as the champion of total free speech. That only exists in a society with responsibilities.

But musk did that and as we are seeing he isnt walking the walk. He could have laughed this off or, God forbid, talked to those guys. Even told them to fuck off.

But he sacked them and showed what a little man he is.

Maybe he doesn't want to risk having butthurt woke employees sabotage things.

Say it aint so.

Freedom of speech is a guaranteed right. But there is no guarantee that there will be no consequences.

He isnt sacking twitter staff you fucking moron..
You stupid fuck. Where did I say he was sacking Twitter staff you illiterate? SpaceX is HIS company. Therefore HIS rules. That’s your standards. Oh wait, that’s only for leftards.....

Freedom of speech is a guaranteed right. But there is no guarantee that there will be no consequences.
And of course, there are those who are the judge, jury and executioner towards that end. It will reverse at some point as people will end up being complacent more and more and the quality of work declines further and further. Musk does get some government contracts. But he knows what Biden is. What Progs are. The government inhibits a lot just like we see now. They are even screwing with Musk and his newer rocket in Texas.

Trump isn't coming back, his Truth Social is expanding, especially with him remaining in the news, good or bad.

If he runs again, would it be unreasonable to expect a 50-100% increase in users and activity on his site? Maybe more?

Twitter really screwed up in too many ways to list in one post. Americas competitors wisely jumped on their most egregious hypocrisy.

Some people are oblivious to the consequences of their own business decisions which did more damage to America than they could imagine.
Truth Social isn't expanding. I forgot it existed until you just said it now. And I'm not even joking.

Forum List

Back