Fox's Chris Wallace: Not My Job To Be A 'Truth Squad' While Moderating Debate

R

rdean

Wallace is a neocon democrat basically. But recall the obese lying pig from CNN Candy Crowlick made assertions as if they were the truth to make Butthurt Barry less embarrassed. The assertions were false.

The red media works WITH the govt to extract as much money as posdible from the taxpayer ($4T). They all want to keep this "party" going.

Wallace has been chosen to be one of the moderators for the upcoming presidential debates. He checked in this Sunday on his buddy Howard Kurtz's show, Media Buzz and was asked what he thought his role would be as moderator.

His answer should surprise no one: Fox’s Chris Wallace: “Its Not My Role” As A Presidential Debate Moderator To Be A “Truth Squad”

---------------------

May the best liar win!
Do you understand what moderate means?

Wallace has been chosen to be one of the moderators for the upcoming presidential debates. He checked in this Sunday on his buddy Howard Kurtz's show, Media Buzz and was asked what he thought his role would be as moderator.

His answer should surprise no one: Fox’s Chris Wallace: “Its Not My Role” As A Presidential Debate Moderator To Be A “Truth Squad”

---------------------

May the best liar win!
at least you are admitting hillary lies too....

---------------------

May the best liar win!
at least you are admitting hillary lies too....
I was speaking as Chris Wallace.

It's not.

We saw what happened when Crowley erroneously corrected Romney.

They're there to moderate not be an active participant.

lol.......Dean still thinks FOX is some right wing media outlet.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: s0n.....this is a POLITICS forum......to be able to post in here, should at least be able to display a political IQ north of a small soap dish.:bye1:

---------------------

May the best liar win!
True that Fox would not even attempt to set the record straight, but how could any moderator keep up with Trump's constant, shameless lying?

lol.......Dean still thinks FOX is some right wing media outlet.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: s0n.....this is a POLITICS forum......to be able to post in here, should at least be able to display a political IQ north of a small soap dish.:bye1:
Oh really? It's not the republcan dick-sucking propaganda machine it's always been?

Forum List

Back