Paul Krugman: HIllary is being "Gored"

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/opinion/hillary-clinton-gets-gored.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Ruh Roh....Paul Krugman is getting that "sinking feeling" again that HIllary is being "Gored".

I can't think of anything better than Paul losing sleep. The stupid moron.

But here is his concern:

True, there aren’t many efforts to pretend that Donald Trump is a paragon of honesty. But it’s hard to escape the impression that he’s being graded on a curve. If he manages to read from a TelePrompter without going off script, he’s being presidential. If he seems to suggest that he wouldn’t round up all 11 million undocumented immigrants right away, he’s moving into the mainstream. And many of his multiple scandals, like what appear to be clear payoffs to state attorneys general to back off investigating Trump University, get remarkably little attention.

Meanwhile, we have the presumption that anything Hillary Clinton does must be corrupt, most spectacularly illustrated by the increasingly bizarre coverage of the Clinton Foundation...

Now, here is the kicker......

From Krugman......

So I would urge journalists to ask whether they are reporting facts or simply engaging in innuendo, and urge the public to read with a critical eye......

ROTFLMAO

He wants journalists to step up and be journalists.

Even after he drags his sorry ass on to cable TV time after time spouting B.S. and party lines like he was being paid by the word.

It's great that the left is worried that Clinton is getting the shaft from the media. I can't think of anything more ironic.

• Banned
Here is Krugman's final statement:

And here’s a pro tip: the best ways to judge a candidate’s character are to look at what he or she has actually done, and what policies he or she is proposing. Mr. Trump’s record of bilking students, stiffing contractors and more is a good indicator of how he’d act as president; Mrs. Clinton’s speaking style and body language aren’t. George W. Bush’s policy lies gave me a much better handle on who he was than all the up-close-and-personal reporting of 2000, and the contrast between Mr. Trump’s policy incoherence and Mrs. Clinton’s carefulness speaks volumes today.

Notice that her e-mails ( and I really could care less....it's her handling of the situation) are no where to be found.

Her being part of the a major lie brigade following the attacks on Benghazi (do I think she screwed up...no.....do I think she jerked us around afterwards....there is no question).

Nice try Paul. You squirmy little maggot.

Yup, that's the dumbass dupe view of Nobel Prize winners...and no, Sec's of State are not computer experts. And yes, it almost undoubtedly was the video that triggered that terror attack.

• Banned
I love it.

I just said I could care less about the e-mails

But all the Hillary ass-kissers come flying to the rescue.

That she has been secreative and a liar with respect to those e-mails is well known.

But I really could care less.

This thread is about Paul Krugman's concern that Hillary is getting screwed the way the thought Gore was screwed.

I can't stop laughing at Paul (or you jerks).

• Banned
Yup, that's the dumbass dupe view of Nobel Prize winners...and no, Sec's of State are not computer experts. And yes, it almost undoubtedly was the video that triggered that terror attack.

The video.....are we still on that ????!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are Secs. of State smart enough to destroy evidence on more than a dozen devices, with hammers then claim there were only 2 devices?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh No......

The media is screwing Hillary.......

I'll bet Bill is Jealous.

I don't like Trump.

But there is no left wing media that slants........

My side hurts.......

Are Secs. State smart enough to destroy evidence on more than a dozen devices, then claim there were only 2 devices?

Hillary is not the bastion of honesty and transparency.

And the press is letting her have it.

I love this election cycle.

Penn and Teller are not this entertaining.

Are Secs. State smart enough to destroy evidence on more than a dozen devices, then claim there were only 2 devices?

The press is FOS, just looking for controversy for their 24/7 bs. Journalism is almost dead, and Fox is a bs propaganda joke...

The press is FOS, just looking for controversy for their 24/7 bs. Journalism is almost dead, and Fox is a bs propaganda joke...

That is the irony of this whole thing.

The left keeps saying there is no media bias.

And now..........

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/opinion/hillary-clinton-gets-gored.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Ruh Roh....Paul Krugman is getting that "sinking feeling" again that HIllary is being "Gored".

But here is his concern:

True, there aren’t many efforts to pretend that Donald Trump is a paragon of honesty. But it’s hard to escape the impression that he’s being graded on a curve. If he manages to read from a TelePrompter without going off script, he’s being presidential. If he seems to suggest that he wouldn’t round up all 11 million undocumented immigrants right away, he’s moving into the mainstream. And many of his multiple scandals, like what appear to be clear payoffs to state attorneys general to back off investigating Trump University, get remarkably little attention.

Meanwhile, we have the presumption that anything Hillary Clinton does must be corrupt, most spectacularly illustrated by the increasingly bizarre coverage of the Clinton Foundation...

From Krugman......

So I would urge journalists to ask whether they are reporting facts or simply engaging in innuendo, and urge the public to read with a critical eye......

ROTFLMAO

Even after he drags his sorry ass on to cable TV time after time spouting B.S. and party lines like he was being paid by the word.

It's great that the left is worried that Clinton is getting the shaft from the media. I can't think of anything more ironic.

he's right.

and, wackadoodle?

And now..........

i don't think anyone disputes that faux news is biased.

But here is his concern:

From Krugman......

ROTFLMAO

he's right.

and, wackadoodle?

No argument here.

Who knows what the truth is......

What's so funny is the left always defended the media.....

But not now.........

And now..........

i don't think anyone disputes that faux news is biased.

Correct.

And who is stupid enough to claim that MSNBC is a straight shooter ?

But when the right kept all the MSM is liberal yak going....all the left did was say "no way".

MSM isn't biased......until now....apparently.

I don't think Paul Krugman is whining about FOX.

And now..........
There is no liberal bias but they bend over backwards to present RW BS with a straight face, and follow these scandals with no fact checking, just partisan talking heads. Fox's liberals are eunuchs...

Forum List

Back