FOX:Pope Francis is the Catholic Church’s Obama – God help us

Catholic News Agency reported how Pope Francis stressed the importance of being humble and of service to the needy by explaining the true meaning of the Christmas story. “In Christmas, God reveals himself not as one who stands above and who dominates the universe, but as He who lowers himself,” said Pope Francis.

"It means that to be like Him, we do not have to place ourselves above the others, but come down, come down and serve them, become small among the small, and poor among the poor," he explained, according to Rome Reports.

"It's a bad thing when one sees a Christian that does not want to come down, a Christian that uses everything to show off. Not nice, eh? That is not Christian, that is paganism," Pope Francis said.

Thank you, sir. ;)

Pope Francis Pagan Comments Call Out High-And-Mighty Christians

Clearly ‘conservative Christian’ is an oxymoron.

Catholic News Agency reported how Pope Francis stressed the importance of being humble and of service to the needy by explaining the true meaning of the Christmas story. “In Christmas, God reveals himself not as one who stands above and who dominates the universe, but as He who lowers himself,” said Pope Francis.

"It means that to be like Him, we do not have to place ourselves above the others, but come down, come down and serve them, become small among the small, and poor among the poor," he explained, according to Rome Reports.

"It's a bad thing when one sees a Christian that does not want to come down, a Christian that uses everything to show off. Not nice, eh? That is not Christian, that is paganism," Pope Francis said.

Thank you, sir. ;)

Where's the part where he 'calls out the high and mighty ' ?

nowhere. He doesn't call out anybody. he expresses his views on soomething he experienced in the third world country, which differs tremendously from the first world one.
Trickle down worked PERFECTLY exactly here, in the US.
Until this idiocy happened in 2008 - hopeandchange, ya know.

CNN did a recent poll of Catholics and got a number that even shocked me...

...only 7% of Catholics polled said that the new Pope was too liberal.

If that doesn't prove how far out of the mainstream the modern day Right is I don't know what would.

American Catholics are extremely leftist and vote dimocraps for generations. Or, maybe they are leftwings because they vote dimocrap for generations - much like blacks.

but an ignorant leftard won't know that :lol:

If that doesn't prove how far out of the mainstream the modern day Right is I don't know what would.

American Catholics are extremely leftist and vote dimocraps for generations. Or, maybe they are leftwings because they vote dimocrap for generations - much like blacks.

Popetards! Popetards! Yammer yammer! Dimopopes! Yammer!

Thank you, sir. ;)

Clearly ‘conservative Christian’ is an oxymoron.

In the sense of the literal living breathing Jesus?

Yes.

Maybe it's the Kennedy thing..

:eusa_shhh:

Sorry bout that,

1. I think that the Pope God Bless him, is way out there, way out in left field.
2. To incline ones ear to homos and atheists is crazy talk.
3. I don't believe that God can look past either.
4. The message of the Bible is to turn, if you do not turn, you burn.
5. There is no second chance as far as I see it.
6. God wants people who ask and seek for guidance, tis this you fail, you go to hell.

Regards,
SrJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its a fact Jesus spoke to the women who's husband was not her husband, he told her to sin no more, she repented.
2. He didn't tell her, "You go girl!" "Go ahead you can do whateva you want"!!!
3. This is basic stuff here.
4. The world is so full of fools.
5. Gods not mocked.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

partially it is. but partially it is "my parents always voted that way" etc. which is an idiocy by itself, but when one provides some statistics and makes round eyes "oh, but see, American Catholics vote this way" is is actually disingenuous as even a kid knows that American Catholics are the leftards to start with.

partially it is. but partially it is "my parents always voted that way" etc. which is an idiocy by itself, but when one provides some statistics and makes round eyes "oh, but see, American Catholics vote this way" is is actually disingenuous as even a kid knows that American Catholics are the leftards to start with.

Or maybe American Catholics have always been sorta populist because of their religion. You know, help the poor and such.

Or maybe American Catholics have always been sorta populist because of their religion. You know, help the poor and such.

the poor are the main portion of the leftard religion, at least by words only. The poor are not the main section of any religions. Catholics are no different.
Liberation theology does not work and it is not religion.

Forum List

Back