Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

I was watching Beto take questions and answers on CNN and MSNBC and I moved it over to Fox to see what kind of coverage they would give him.

But they were talking about Jesse what’s his name who lied about being beat up.

And then after Beto finished, I moved it back over to Fox and what they did was show pictures of Beto and then paraphrase everything he said in the negative.

They said he endorsed the green new deal, which he didn’t. In fact even as I type this they’re still talking about him and completely paraphrasing everything he said. They could broadcast it but apparently, they don’t want people to actually hear him.

They have to be absolutely terrified of Beto to not even let the sound of his voice be heard on their TV station.

Right after Beto finished there right back on Hillary Clinton. Can you believe it, Hillary Clinton?

They’re not going to be able to win the next election for Trump if their audience keeps shrinking. And their audience will keep shrinking if all they talk about is Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Why do you think fox is so terrified of Beto?
Who is Beto?

-Geaux

I was watching Beto take questions and answers on CNN and MSNBC and I moved it over to Fox to see what kind of coverage they would give him.

But they were talking about Jesse what’s his name who lied about being beat up.

And then after Beto finished, I moved it back over to Fox and what they did was show pictures of Beto and then paraphrase everything he said in the negative.

They said he endorsed the green new deal, which he didn’t. In fact even as I type this they’re still talking about him and completely paraphrasing everything he said. They could broadcast it but apparently, they don’t want people to actually hear him.

They have to be absolutely terrified of Beto to not even let the sound of his voice be heard on their TV station.

Right after Beto finished there right back on Hillary Clinton. Can you believe it, Hillary Clinton?

They’re not going to be able to win the next election for Trump if their audience keeps shrinking. And their audience will keep shrinking if all they talk about is Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Why do you think fox is so terrified of Beto?
Because they know Trump is a poor president and vulnerable incumbent.

Beta is another dumb liberal loser.
The Dems will never nominate him anyway because he is white.
He constantly panders to the racist Aztlan Nationalist who want to change America into a Latino country.
Beta and Lunatic Left are actually advocating for the end of America’s sovereignty.

I think the most hilarious point they were trying to make was that Beto lost his Senate election.

They should finish it like Beto lost his Senate election the way Abraham Lincoln did in 1850 and of course the next election he one was as president.

So Beto O'Rourke is now the second coming of Abraham Lincoln? :blowup:

Forum List

Back