Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

Lol he said kids won’t breath If he doesn’t win lol

He said people commit crimes to get the free health care in jail lol hahahha stop wait don’t stop haha
No, and you won't breathe either if you guys don't get your heads out of your ass and do something about the absolute FACT that we are not only putting a bunch of bad shit into the air, it is also causing rapid climate change and we are not going to enjoy the results.
Ohhhh no vote democrat because we won’t breath lol hahah
What country are YOU from? and it's BREATHE when it is a verb. Breath when it is a noun.

Someone in his campaign said he supports the concept and it made him excited.
Try and catch up.
It's fake news though. He's not for the Green thingy. He is, like the vast majority of scientists in the world, committed to cutting back on greenhouse gasses and supported the Paris Accords. Nothing drastic. Mainstream Democrat.

Look at this, if you haven't already got it bookmarked.

Beto O`Rourke on the Issues
I agree his campaign is fake news
I hate it when you talk like a Trumptard.
I mean, i agreed with you... so.
Don't ever get in the habit of calling something "fake news" just because you don't like it. Okay?
YOU called it fake news.

He said people commit crimes to get the free health care in jail lol hahahha stop wait don’t stop haha
No, and you won't breathe either if you guys don't get your heads out of your ass and do something about the absolute FACT that we are not only putting a bunch of bad shit into the air, it is also causing rapid climate change and we are not going to enjoy the results.

Throw out all the illegals and reduce the USA carbon footprint!!

MABA - Make America Breathable Again

*breatheable
Sorry OL hehe

It's fake news though. He's not for the Green thingy. He is, like the vast majority of scientists in the world, committed to cutting back on greenhouse gasses and supported the Paris Accords. Nothing drastic. Mainstream Democrat.

Don't ever get in the habit of calling something "fake news" just because you don't like it. Okay?
YOU called it fake news.
I did?

Are they farting too much because of all the beans? Won't the farts blow over the border anyway, like acid rain did?

Someone in his campaign said he supports the concept and it made him excited.
Try and catch up.

Listen trump and the rest of us are American citizens we have a right to different opinions than yours. We will not let the environment destroy us we will work hard to make a green planet. So relax buddy

Ohhhh no vote democrat because we won’t breath lol hahah
What country are YOU from? and it's BREATHE when it is a verb. Breath when it is a noun.
United States of America born and raised

YOU called it fake news.
I did?
The first sentence you said to me was its fake news.
That rumor you'd heard about someone he works for said he was excited about it, that was not something Beto said. THAT was fake news.
YOU called it fake news.
I did?
You're gaslighting me.

YOU called it fake news.
I did?
That rumor you'd heard about someone he works for said he was excited about it, that was not something Beto said. THAT was fake news.
YOU called it fake news.
I did?
You're gaslighting me.
He was betos campaign spokesman!
You can call it fake news if you want, trumper .
If my spokesman said things the opposite of how i feel, i would publically call it out and fire them for lies.
Hmmm...

Listen trump and the rest of us are American citizens we have a right to different opinions than yours. We will not let the environment destroy us we will work hard to make a green planet. So relax buddy
I never said you didn't have a right to a different opinion. I'm not relaxing yet, but with the private sector responding to Americans' concerns, I'm feeling encouraged.

YOU called it fake news.
I did?
YOU called it fake news.
I did?
You're gaslighting me.
If my spokesman said things the opposite of how i feel, i would publically call it out and fire them for lies.
Hmmm...
This is what happens when you don't provide a link. Typical Harley thinking to himself and wondering why people don't understand him.

YOU called it fake news.
I did?
YOU called it fake news.
I did?
You're gaslighting me.
Hmmm...
This is what happens when you don't provide a link. Typical Harley thinking to himself and wondering why people don't understand him.
You didnt ask for a link. You immediately claimed fake news.
So who really has the problem here?

I never said you didn't have a right to a different opinion. I'm not relaxing yet, but with the private sector responding to Americans' concerns, I'm feeling encouraged.
Why can’t you relax with out opinions?

Why are your opinions okay but mine aren't? I have a right to those, too, right?

Why are your opinions okay but mine aren't? I have a right to those, too, right?
It was your statement

You're gaslighting me.
Hmmm...
You didnt ask for a link. You immediately claimed fake news.
So who really has the problem here?
Beto didn't say it, so saying he is for it when he never said it and his spokesman just said the idea "excited" him is not saying so. It is also possible to be "excited" about a dream-type idea and still know that it isn't practical.

I've got no problem and you're arguing over nonsense.

Forum List

Back