Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

I was watching Beto take questions and answers on CNN and MSNBC and I moved it over to Fox to see what kind of coverage they would give him.

But they were talking about Jesse what’s his name who lied about being beat up.

And then after Beto finished, I moved it back over to Fox and what they did was show pictures of Beto and then paraphrase everything he said in the negative.

They said he endorsed the green new deal, which he didn’t. In fact even as I type this they’re still talking about him and completely paraphrasing everything he said. They could broadcast it but apparently, they don’t want people to actually hear him.

They have to be absolutely terrified of Beto to not even let the sound of his voice be heard on their TV station.

Right after Beto finished there right back on Hillary Clinton. Can you believe it, Hillary Clinton?

They’re not going to be able to win the next election for Trump if their audience keeps shrinking. And their audience will keep shrinking if all they talk about is Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Why do you think fox is so terrified of Beto?

Someone in his campaign said he supports the concept and it made him excited.
Try and catch up.

• Banned
I think the most hilarious point they were trying to make was that Beto lost his Senate election.

They should finish it like Beto lost his Senate election the way Abraham Lincoln did in 1850 and of course the next election he one was as president.

• Banned
Try and catch up.
Who cares what someone in his campaign said. It was what he said it’s important. The truth is fox is just terrified of him you could see it right now. Right now as I’m watching them they’re talking about Barack Obama again.

• Banned
Right now they have this hogan giddily who is a principal deputy White House press secretary to trump talking on Fox. He says these women are being raped trying to get into this country. Course once they get in the country nobody’s trying to rape them. Which should be a good reason to kind of oh, I don’t know, give them help?

Beto pretends to be hispanic.

Pocahontas pretends to be native American.

Now looney Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims to be jewish.

Why are Democra's soo gullible and vote for these fake people? .. :dunno:

Try and catch up.
It's fake news though. He's not for the Green thingy. He is, like the vast majority of scientists in the world, committed to cutting back on greenhouse gasses and supported the Paris Accords. Nothing drastic. Mainstream Democrat.

Look at this, if you haven't already got it bookmarked.

Beto O`Rourke on the Issues

Try and catch up.
It's fake news though. He's not for the Green thingy. He is, like the vast majority of scientists in the world, committed to cutting back on greenhouse gasses and supported the Paris Accords. Nothing drastic. Mainstream Democrat.

I agree his campaign is fake news

Try and catch up.

I hate it when you talk like a Trumptard.

Lol he said kids won’t breath If he doesn’t win lol

He said people commit crimes to get the free health care in jail lol hahahha stop wait don’t stop haha

Beto pretends to be hispanic.

Pocahontas pretends to be native American.

Now looney Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims to be jewish.

Why are Democra's soo gullible and vote for these fake people? .. :dunno:

The NYC mayor changed his name too. Creepy...just like ol' "Give 'em a couple of shotgun blasts" Biden.

He said people commit crimes to get the free health care in jail lol hahahha stop wait don’t stop haha
No, and you won't breathe either if you guys don't get your heads out of your ass and do something about the absolute FACT that we are not only putting a bunch of bad shit into the air, it is also causing rapid climate change and we are not going to enjoy the results.

No, and you won't breathe either if you guys don't get your heads out of your ass and do something about the absolute FACT that we are not only putting a bunch of bad shit into the air, it is also causing rapid climate change and we are not going to enjoy the results.

Keep laughing, boys. And learn the difference between "breath" and "breathe," please.
upload_2019-3-14_11-9-25.png

Try and catch up.

I mean, i agreed with you... so.

Ohhhh no vote democrat because we won’t breath lol hahah

Try and catch up.

I mean, i agreed with you... so.
Don't ever get in the habit of calling something "fake news" just because you don't like it. Okay?

Forum List

Back