For those that didn’t watch Fox news while Obama was president.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

This is one of the most disgraceful videos I have ever seen.

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

Most Americans don’t watch Fox. They had no idea this was going on every day.

This is what happens when a racist white party has its own news network.

This was a disgrace.

These people don’t even have a conscience.

And the snowflakes have the nerve to cry their eyes out that Trump is being mistreated?

Democrats have had the house for less than 100 days. All these investigations started under Republicans.
Under most of Obamas eight years Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate through rampant voter suppression and election fraud.

This was a disgrace.

Most Americans don’t watch Fox.

seriously?

You actually believe that?

This was a disgrace.

seriously?

Look; one person that watches Fox!

This was a disgrace.

seriously?

Look; one person that watches Fox!

Where did I say I watch Fox?

I said his statement was incorrect.

This was a disgrace.

That video reduced me to tears -

- of laughter. :auiqs.jpg:

This was a disgrace.

Oboingo was a despotic commie asswipe....Whatever Fox nooz said about him, it wasn't nearly harsh enough.

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

This was a disgrace.

If no one watches Fox, as you say, what difference does it make?

Obama hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
F him
No son, Fox news told you he did. He doesn't really.

No son, actually it was, as you know well, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who told us repeatedly that he hates whites/cops/America. During which part did you stick your fingers in your ears while shouting LA LA LA LA LA...?

Obama has been rendered inconsequential. His presidency has been erased.

History has already largely forgotten him.
Trump will be known as the first US president to work for an enemy country. He is the United States first true Manchurian candidate.

It's comforting to know that my historical enemies care more for my rights, liberties, and freedoms more than you regressive window-lickers do.

Obama hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
F him
No son, Fox news told you he did. He doesn't really.

No son, actually it was, as you know well, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who told us repeatedly that he hates whites/cops/America. During which part did you stick your fingers in your ears while shouting LA LA LA LA LA...?
Didn't happen. You only think so because faux told you to.

Forum List

Back