Fox News and Donald Trump

In general except for Megyn Kelly who has always been focused on her own self-promotion agenda. Since her Trump attacks backfired, she is now in damage control desperately fighting for Ted Cruz. Check out the Kelly File right now.

I think almost all of them in Fox obey orders from above to go for an establishment, "boys club" person as a President....they are all a bunch of insignificant, paid yes Sir no Sir....shame on them!

Hannity is the exception, he is fair to Trump...may be one or 2 others are ok as well.

Hi,

Do you think Donald Trump gets treated fairly by Fox News? The majority of people agree on that ( Do you think Fox News treats Donald Trump fairly? ) and I'm kind of surprised about this poll.

What do you think?
Fox and any other news outlet will treat the person or party that will garner them the most money through advertising in the most positive light until or unless it does not serve the most opportunistic corporate purpose.

In general except for Megyn Kelly who has always been focused on her own self-promotion agenda. Since her Trump attacks backfired, she is now in damage control desperately fighting for Ted Cruz. Check out the Kelly File right now.

Yes, she wants to be the next Oprah, whatever that means. She said ''why not'' to it.

Puke...Rubio is on with her now. I just can't watch the two of them together....one is bad enough.

Trump brings them viewers. Viewers bring them ratings. Ratings bring them more $$$$$

What do you expect? THEY'RE A BUSINESS!!!!!

Hi,

Do you think Donald Trump gets treated fairly by Fox News? The majority of people agree on that ( Do you think Fox News treats Donald Trump fairly? ) and I'm kind of surprised about this poll.

What do you think?
Fox isn't 'news' – it's entertainment for conservatives.

Consequently your question is moot.

At least Fox is entertainment....CNN is garbage...left wing putrid garbage in all sense of the word! :mad-61:
Yet it's clear CNN is less biased against Trump than Fux Noise is.

Forum List

Back