Four Comedians Canceled in Seattle

Yeah we shouldn't be concerned about a massive federal government that’s gone rogue, and breeches the Bill of Rights daily. I mean REALLY?
This wasn't government, this was a community and a private business. If the government was trying to tell this business who they could book then we'd have a fascism problem.
Only an idiot completely uninformed is unaware of our government’s efforts to silence and censor those they oppose.

Shut off the fucking TV.
Only an idiot would believe the claims of some fucking rando on the internet who didn't provide and proof or reason for people to believe him.

How do you know it isn't fascism? You just admitted you don't know anything about the comedians, the citizens, or the reason for the cancelation. You just admitted your ignorance. Why should anyone listen to your opinion here?
Because I know what fascism is....

Don't you?

Fascism is authoritarian government rule. I know this doesn't involve fascism without knowing the motivation of the community because no where in the article did it say the government forced this business to cancel these comedians. Private citizens can protest and complain as they please and private businesses can respond to those protests and complaints as they please. That's capitalism, not fascism. It doesn't become fascism until it's the the rule of law telling you who you can or can't hire to perform at your club.

Fascism is authoritarian government rule. I know this doesn't involve fascism without knowing the motivation of the community because no where in the article did it say the government forced this business to cancel these comedians. Private citizens can protest and complain as they please and private businesses can respond to those protests and complaints as they please. That's capitalism, not fascism. It doesn't become fascism until it's the the rule of law telling you who you can can't hire to perform at your club.
This neighborhood has declared itself a self-governing entity. You really need to educate yourself before you discuss shit with me. I'll even help you. Here, educate yourself.

This neighborhood has declared itself a self-governing entity. You really need to educate yourself before you discuss shit with me.
You really need to bring facts and define what it is you're talking about. As far as I know those people took over one block of public property, not private property, and declared themselves a police free zone until the government shut them down.

1. You don't have any evidence they're the same people.

2. Even if they were, declaring yourself the government doesn't make you the government or any business legally obligated to follow your demands as if you were.

3. You're stuck on stupid.

This wasn't government, this was a community and a private business. If the government was trying to tell this business who they could book then we'd have a fascism problem.

Only an idiot would believe the claims of some fucking rando on the internet who didn't provide and proof or reason for people to believe him.
Lol. Except you ridiculed those of us concerned about censorship. Indicating you’re unaware of the rising efforts by government, big tech, and old media to censor those who criticize the establishment. Ever heard of the Twitter Files?

This is far big than this comedy club. I don’t give shit that they censoring comedians. They want to be stupid so be it.

Fascism and censorship go together. No?

You really need to bring facts and define what it is you're talking about. As far as I know those people took over one block of public property, not private property, and declared themselves a police free zone until the government shut them down.

1. You don't have any evidence they're the same people.

2. Even if they were, declaring yourself the government doesn't make you the government or any business legally obligated to follow your demands as if you were.

3. You're stuck on stupid.
I gave you material to educate yourself and you ignored it. That makes you beyond stupid. I think you're done here.

It wasn't about money. It was about what the comedians would say in their act. Better read it again. Dufus.
It's all about money. Like Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, they've made $$$$$$ for past 7 years making Orange Man bad "jokes" They make jokes about Biden talking to dead people, they lose their audience and lose $$$$$$

Same thing with these comedy clubs. Their audience are intolerant left wing loons.

It's all about money. Like Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, they've made $$$$$$ for past 7 years making Orange Man bad "jokes" They make jokes about Biden talking to dead people, they lose their audience and lose $$$$$$

Same thing with these comedy clubs. Their audience are intolerant left wing loons.
It's censorship.

This seems like a few locals who know they suck trying to keep out better comedians who would have made the locals look even worse.
If I was a comedian I would be excited to see them so I could pick their brain after their act and learn something. That's what hungry musicians do.

Is this fascism? Is this democracy?
They need not focus on the dark cloud but the silver lining. Here's their opportunity to start their own nightclub and help put the woke one out of business. As mom used to say ... "turn lemons into lemonade."

They need not focus on the dark cloud but the silver lining. Here's their opportunity to start their own nightclub and help put the woke one out of business. As mom used to say ... "turn lemons into lemonade."
The comedians were later booked at a club in Tacoma nearby.

Forum List

Back