Four Comedians Canceled in Seattle

You read the article you fucking moron. Do you understand the idea of multiple perspectives?

The progressives don't want these comedians to have a platform in their neighborhood so they protest the club.

The club doesn’t want to lose their costumer base because then they wont make any money (I have to explain capitalism to you like you're a fucking five year old) and so they cave to the protests.

The comedians learn about market forces and take their assess somewhere people want to buy their product.

You keep being a moron who needs basic shit explained to you.
So how come the progressives don't want the comedians to have a platform in their neighborhood?

Because they don't like them. Who gives a shit?
They don’t like speech they don’t like and feel to the end of the earth that no one else can derive enjoyment either as long as they are on their self created “watch”
Empathy empty pussies

Obviously you. You enjoy it when establishments roll over and pee on themselves, because a handful of leftists have the incurable conditions of being a little bitch.
Aren't you the one being a little bitch about this? To answer your question, yes, I love it when progressives use capitalism and economic power to push you and your culture around. Collect larger stacks and you'll have more leverage. Until then you're just a sore loser.

Aren't you the one being a little bitch about this? To answer your question, yes, I love it when progressives use capitalism and economic power to push you and your culture around. Collect larger stacks and you'll have more leverage. Until then you're just a sore loser.

Not everyone is a little bitch. It was already clear you are one, and approve of the same. Your condition is the DIRECT result of being the youngest sibling, and your mom rewarded you for your tantrums and tattle-tales. Now you think it's normal behavior, because it was bred into you.

Not everyone is a little bitch. It was already clear you are one, and approve of the same. Your condition is the DIRECT result of being the youngest sibling, and your mom rewarded you for your tantrums and tattle-tales. Now you think it's normal behavior, because it was bred into you.
:lmao:

Keep fantasizing about me, loser.

Sounds like a fascist post. So why do the neighborhood progressives dislike these comedians?

Sounds like a fascist post. So why do the neighborhood progressives dislike these comedians?
I don't know. I don't know anything about the comedians, the citizens or the disagreement the citizens have with the comedians, I just know it isn't fascism.

:lmao:

It's going to be fun watching you all devolve into the biggest fucking victims on the planet. Non stop crying about censorship and fascism, like babies.

Individuals and communities protesting your appearance isn't censorship, it's activism and protected speech. The alternative, the removing of the right to protest, is what actual censorship would be. Read a fucking civics book you ignorant morons.
Yeah we shouldn't be concerned about a massive federal government that’s gone rogue, and breeches the Bill of Rights daily. I mean REALLY?

Only an idiot completely uninformed is unaware of our government’s efforts to silence and censor those they oppose.

Shut off the fucking TV.

I don't know. I don't know anything about the comedians, the citizens or the disagreement the citizens have with the comedians, I just know it isn't fascism.
How do you know it isn't fascism? You just admitted you don't know anything about the comedians, the citizens, or the reason for the cancelation. You just admitted your ignorance. Why should anyone listen to your opinion here?

Forum List

Back