Former FDA Chief Fears 'Dense Outbreaks' Of Dangerous Delta COVID-19 Variant

I would cheer loudly when Fauci or this traitor gets it.

Covid liars are traitors, all of 'em.

It is hard to figure out which is the more obvious hoax, co2 based climate change or the virus that does not exist...

Why is Dr Fauci still running around free?

fauciposkshdkjadhakdsh.jpg

Although, Pfizer, Moderna, and John&Johnson claim that their vaccines will also work against the Delta variant od Covid-19.
**********​
**********​
**********​

I would cheer loudly when Fauci or this traitor gets it.

Covid liars are traitors, all of 'em.

It is hard to figure out which is the more obvious hoax, co2 based climate change or the virus that does not exist...
I'm thinking that they too will laugh and cheer at you when you get it.

Fear Fear Fear
They beat Trump with it and 80% of the American public so not dropping that stick anytime soon

Oh, no, yet another variant, requiring us all to be frightened and do whatever Big Daddy Government tells us.

I think Imma pass.
No problem. Virtually all of the deaths from covid now occurring are with the unvaccinated.

And the age appears to be dropping. 50 yr olds with no comorbidities are dying

Oh, no, yet another variant, requiring us all to be frightened and do whatever Big Daddy Government tells us.

I think Imma pass.
No problem. Virtually all of the deaths from covid now occurring are with the unvaccinated.

And the age appears to be dropping. 50 yr olds with no comorbidities are dying
You apparently don't visit the CDC website much, how many with vaccines have died from Covid? I'll give you a hint, it's not zero. lol And did you know that the CDC quit counting cases of Covid for vaccinated people?? Wonder why?? lol

Forum List

Back