Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Yup. So what.

The Zionists are racist scum, fuck 'em.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.
So, you support their fascist tactics….

Like what, Dominican Rent Boys?

Now, I'll admit, the fact that Limbaugh had money to spend on lawyers meant unlike a poor drug addict, he was able to fight a war of attrition with the DA and get a sweetheart deal.

Unlike this guy,

Your 25 year old story is apples and oranges once again. This guy apparently stole a prescription pad from his doctor and forging his name. Limbaugh didn't do anything like that. The authorities had 100% hard core evidence against the suspect. They didn't have that in the Limbaugh case.

And I'll bet he drives a big old gas guzzling SUV.

Nope, just a passenger car like me. Plus he was married and his wife had to travel a bit as well. In any case the price of fuel is a factor in the economy.

They also have no incentive to risk their health for crap jobs....

It's kind of funny that you people have been telling these folks they aren't worthy of a living wage, and when they AGREE with you and refuse to risk their lives for these jobs, you get upset.

Who said people aren't worth a living wage? We said no-skill jobs are not worth a living wage. These young scared to death people are with their friends at bars, restaurants, going to house parties, professional sports games, dating. They are not staying away from work because of any virus. They are staying home because government is paying them to stay home, and there are a number of them that probably do under the table side jobs while on unemployment like many people I knew that were on it.

I don't blame the people, I blame the terrible leadership that the dopes in this country elected. If you bring home more money by not working, it would be stupid to go back to work. If you had no income, you have no choice but to work. It's not like this is July of last year, we've had the vaccines out for seven months now.

Actually, I could respect someone who won the lottery. I have a lot less respect for someone like Bezos who underpays his workers, doesn't pay taxes and then spends five billion dollars to fly into space for five minutes in a ship that looks like a dick.

View attachment 516192
FUCK YOU, WORKING CLASS!!!!

A few things here:

1.) Bezos' employees choose to work for him for whatever salary is being offered. No one forced them to do so and they can quit at any time and look for higher paying jobs. In fact, Americans do this every day. It's called freedom.

2.) Civilian space jaunts are expensive by necessity by simple virtue of its novelty. You are too short sighted to understand the ramifications of this flight. This flight set a precedent that, given time for innovation and increasing interest and demand, will ultimately result in average citizens being able to afford the same thing.

3.) As for the ship looking like a "dick", perhaps you would be on board with this (pun intended) if the ship looked like a dead cop.
Yes, yes, we know you are very invested in the murder of this black child.

Irrelevant. His own actions got him shot.
Actually, I found a different source that said 16.

What if the different source is incorrect?

Irrelevant. "Witnesses" still lied and you still can't get around that.

Irrelevant. Answer the question: Is lying and giving false testimony the right way to hold officers to account?

Irrelevant. Brown attacked him and they have the photos to prove it.

Irrelevant. Attacking an officer was a supremely stupid thing to do.

Your 25 year old story is apples and oranges once again. This guy apparently stole a prescription pad from his doctor and forging his name. Limbaugh didn't do anything like that. The authorities had 100% hard core evidence against the suspect. They didn't have that in the Limbaugh case.

I see your reading comprehension skills are poor. The court case found that even though they intimidated his doctor into false testimony, the pharmacists who filled his prescriptions (For a condition much more serious than Limpdicks) confirmed they were legit prescription.

And they put him on trial three times to get a conviction, before Gov. Crist called bullshit on them.

As opposed to Limpdick who went to multiple doctors to get multiple prescriptions. And was using his maid to get more.

Again- when we treat the rich the same way we treat working class people THEN I'll have faith in our criminal justice system.

Who said people aren't worth a living wage? We said no-skill jobs are not worth a living wage. These young scared to death people are with their friends at bars, restaurants, going to house parties, professional sports games, dating. They are not staying away from work because of any virus. They are staying home because government is paying them to stay home, and there are a number of them that probably do under the table side jobs while on unemployment like many people I knew that were on it.
Wow, for someone how never gets out of the house, you certainly know eveyrone else's business.

Mrs. Kravitz, is that you?

1627122817871.png

I don't blame the people, I blame the terrible leadership that the dopes in this country elected. If you bring home more money by not working, it would be stupid to go back to work. If you had no income, you have no choice but to work. It's not like this is July of last year, we've had the vaccines out for seven months now.

Okay. We also have the Delta Variant. We also have idiots who refuse to get vaccinated because they'd be admitted that Covid was a thing and Trump fucked up.

Sorry, man, can't get upset because someone won't go back to a shit job and risk their lives. I think the one nice thing that has come out of Covid is that people are realizing that their "no skill jobs" are suddenly "essential".

A few things here:

1.) Bezos' employees choose to work for him for whatever salary is being offered. No one forced them to do so and they can quit at any time and look for higher paying jobs. In fact, Americans do this every day. It's called freedom.
Yes, this is why I'm always suspicious of Libertarian Children. When they talk about "Freedom" and "Liberty", grab your wallet and don't bend over, because they just want to make it easier for the rich to screw the rest of us.

You see, I remember an America where we had unions and a strong middle class. Those were good times, before a bunch of Republicans let the Koch Brothers under the wire and let them pull this shit.

2.) Civilian space jaunts are expensive by necessity by simple virtue of its novelty. You are too short sighted to understand the ramifications of this flight. This flight set a precedent that, given time for innovation and increasing interest and demand, will ultimately result in average citizens being able to afford the same thing.

Bullshit. We went to the moon 50 years ago. There's really no good reason for a civilian to go into space. This is just another rich asshole lording it over the rest of us.

3.) As for the ship looking like a "dick", perhaps you would be on board with this (pun intended) if the ship looked like a dead cop.
Guy, there aren't enough "dead cops" to justify 1000 dead civilians a year. If the cops are so worried about getting shot on the job, they need to stop sucking up to the NRA and letting them put so many guns on the street.

Irrelevant. His own actions got him shot.
Yes, we know you are invested in the murder of this black child.
Irrelevant. "Witnesses" still lied and you still can't get around that.
Irrelevant. Answer the question: Is lying and giving false testimony the right way to hold officers to account?
Irrelevant. Attacking an officer was a supremely stupid thing to do.

over 900 hundred of those dead civilians fired on cops you fucking moron.

That can't be possible, as you guys claim we don't have a gun problem.

Sounds like we need some serious gun control.

Okay, let's get real here.

The police kill 1000 civilians a year. Almost all of these are ruled as "justified".

But when it comes to cops killed by the bad guys... Well, even the Pro-Cop Officer Down Memorial Page admits only 45 officers were killed by gunfire from a criminal. (Five were killed by "inadvertant gunfire", which means they were hit by a fellow cop.)

This is actually down from 2019, when the number was 49.

So this notion that cops need to go around shooting any kid playing with a toy or black kid who looked "menacing" doesn't really fly.

That can't be possible, as you guys claim we don't have a gun problem.

Sounds like we need some serious gun control.

Okay, let's get real here.

The police kill 1000 civilians a year. Almost all of these are ruled as "justified".

What's your point? Just because a police officer doesn't get killed from gunfire doesn't mean they were not shot at or having their lives threatened.

How often are police shot in the line of duty?​

In a study published in Criminology & Public Policy on July 20, Nix and Sierra-Arévalo analyzed fatal and non-fatal shootings of police officers between 2014 and 2019. The analysis relies on data from the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit that tracks shootings through media and police reports. During the study period, 1,467 local and state law enforcement officers were shot in 1,185 incidents, 249 of which were fatal. That works out to, on average, 245 officers shot per year, 42 of them fatally. The study excludes federal officers, corrections officers, and shootings of officers by colleagues.

Now mind you, these are just the officers that were actually shot, not all the officers that were shot at. I can't find any data on that. What I can tell you is that a police officer was shot at just the other night here, and I'm sure it happens all the time in your city. They may not get hit by a bullet, but they don't have to be in order to use deadly force to protect themselves.

I see your reading comprehension skills are poor. The court case found that even though they intimidated his doctor into false testimony, the pharmacists who filled his prescriptions (For a condition much more serious than Limpdicks) confirmed they were legit prescription.

And they put him on trial three times to get a conviction, before Gov. Crist called bullshit on them.

As opposed to Limpdick who went to multiple doctors to get multiple prescriptions. And was using his maid to get more.

What your link said is that the doctor originally stated they were legit prescriptions, but once under investigation, stated they were forged. That could mean the doctor was writing them when he shouldn't have been and tried to shift blame away from himself, or that he didn't look into it deep enough to realize he actually didn't prescribe them. Since they brought charges against the user, I'm guessing they brought in a hand writing expert to examine those prescriptions and determined the doctor didn't actually write them.

Wow, for someone how never gets out of the house, you certainly know eveyrone else's business.

Mrs. Kravitz, is that you?

In my line of work I interacted with dozens of different people on a weekly basis. When my late friend used to get laid off from the steel mills, he got 90% of his pay from the mills because the mob union worked it out with the government that their members will still be paid AND allowed to collect unemployment at the same time, which the government would never allow any non-union company to do. During that time he worked for his sister's husband under the table because he had a cleaning business. But this is what happens when criminals are running the show so thank goodness no more unions in this country.

Okay. We also have the Delta Variant. We also have idiots who refuse to get vaccinated because they'd be admitted that Covid was a thing and Trump fucked up.

Sorry, man, can't get upset because someone won't go back to a shit job and risk their lives. I think the one nice thing that has come out of Covid is that people are realizing that their "no skill jobs" are suddenly "essential".

Who said any job was not essential? If a job wasn't essential, there would be no job. Nobody has people working for them that are not essential now that the unions are gone. The delta variant is weaker in nature in that it makes people have less severe symptoms and less deaths. Besides that, the vaccine helps protect those people as well. I no longer wear masks because I've been vaccinated and not worried about the delta at all.

However these people are not staying home because of the delta or original covid. They are staying home because government is paying them to stay home.

Yes, this is why I'm always suspicious of Libertarian Children. When they talk about "Freedom" and "Liberty", grab your wallet and don't bend over, because they just want to make it easier for the rich to screw the rest of us.

You see, I remember an America where we had unions and a strong middle class. Those were good times, before a bunch of Republicans let the Koch Brothers under the wire and let them pull this shit.

Irrelevant. The fact remains that his employees choose to work for him and choose to continue working for him.
Bullshit. We went to the moon 50 years ago. There's really no good reason for a civilian to go into space. This is just another rich asshole lording it over the rest of us.

Translation: "I hate people who have enough money to do the things I don't have enough money to do."
Guy, there aren't enough "dead cops" to justify 1000 dead civilians a year. If the cops are so worried about getting shot on the job, they need to stop sucking up to the NRA and letting them put so many guns on the street.

Fewer dead civilians would likely just mean more dead cops.

Most police shootings are justified and are done in self defense or in the interest of protecting citizens. Also, if the number of black police shooting victims is disproportionately higher it's because blacks proportionately commit more violent crime and are also more likely to resist or attack officers. The Michael Brown shooting is a case in point. Brown reacted violently for simply being asked to get on the sidewalk.

If this is not enough to convince you, look at the cases of attacks on Asian Americans; the majority of these are committed by blacks. Blacks are responsible for literally all of the recent cases of brazen gang-shoplifting where groups of them go into stores and just take multiple items off the shelves and walk out. A 61 year old woman using a walker was beaten with a saucepan and robbed in New York City the other day by a gang of blacks.

Cases like these are increasing in number, brazenness and brutality, yet people like you wonder why blacks get shot more often.

Brown was 18 and therefore an adult in the eyes of the law. Your attempt to paint Brown as a helpless grade schooler is pathetic.

"Witnesses" still lied and you still can't get around that.

Answer the question: Is lying and giving false testimony the right way to hold officers to account?

It doesn't matter whether I'm invested in his shooting or not, he still attacked an officer unprovoked and it was still a stupid thing to do. If he had not attacked Wilson he would still be alive today.

What's your point? Just because a police officer doesn't get killed from gunfire doesn't mean they were not shot at or having their lives threatened.

My point is that cops kill 1000 to 1500 a year. We don't even have accurate numbers on that because a lot of police departments don't submit figures on it.

Compare that to the number of cops killed by bad guys... which if you read the ODMP, just isn't that many. Of the 369 police officers who died "in the line of duty", only 45 were shot, 13 were assaulted with vehicles, and 1 was an unspecified assault.

Compare that to 240 who died of TRUMP PLAGUE (Covid), 19 died in automobile crashes, and 14 died of "9/11 related illness", which means they were involved in 9/11 and they inhaled toxic fumes after Bush's EPA told them it was totally safe.

What your link said is that the doctor originally stated they were legit prescriptions, but once under investigation, stated they were forged. That could mean the doctor was writing them when he shouldn't have been and tried to shift blame away from himself, or that he didn't look into it deep enough to realize he actually didn't prescribe them. Since they brought charges against the user, I'm guessing they brought in a hand writing expert to examine those prescriptions and determined the doctor didn't actually write them.

Or it's exactly what it appeared to be. They bullied this doctor into making a claim of forgery by threatening his license, even though three pharmacists who filled the prescriptions called him and determined they were legit.

This was a bullshit prosecution of a disabled man... If you wonder why I am so against Law Enforcement, it's because shit like this happens. A lot.

In my line of work I interacted with dozens of different people on a weekly basis.
You haven't worked in a year, Mrs. Kravitz, so how do you know people are going to parties and bars now instead of working?

Who said any job was not essential? If a job wasn't essential, there would be no job. Nobody has people working for them that are not essential now that the unions are gone.
If a job is essential, it should pay a living wage. Done. You know, living wages like we had when we had unions.

However these people are not staying home because of the delta or original covid. They are staying home because government is paying them to stay home.

Naw, they are staying home because they like it.

Do you know what I am seeing now in my resume business, a lot. People who worked from home for the last year, and now being called back into the office and are looking for jobs where they can work from home. Covid has completely upended the worker/employer dynamic, and frankly, it's a GOOD thing.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. The fact remains that his employees choose to work for him and choose to continue working for him.

You mean after he busted the unions and bullied them into accepting slave wages. And then you scratch your big monkey cranium and wonder why guys like Bernie Sanders are popular.

Translation: "I hate people who have enough money to do the things I don't have enough money to do."

Big of a Sci-Fi fan as I am, I couldn't imagine just barely getting into space as being much fun. I don't even like flying on airplanes.

Fewer dead civilians would likely just mean more dead cops.

Most police shootings are justified and are done in self defense or in the interest of protecting citizens. Also, if the number of black police shooting victims is disproportionately higher it's because blacks proportionately commit more violent crime and are also more likely to resist or attack officers. The Michael Brown shooting is a case in point. Brown reacted violently for simply being asked to get on the sidewalk.

Wow, tell me again how not racist you are.

If this is not enough to convince you, look at the cases of attacks on Asian Americans; the majority of these are committed by blacks. Blacks are responsible for literally all of the recent cases of brazen gang-shoplifting where groups of them go into stores and just take multiple items off the shelves and walk out. A 61 year old woman using a walker was beaten with a saucepan and robbed in New York City the other day by a gang of blacks.
You know, Dr. Goebeels used to publish a "Criminal Jew Report". When all else fails, demonize the people you want to oppress.

Brown was 18 and therefore an adult in the eyes of the law. Your attempt to paint Brown as a helpless grade schooler is pathetic.
I know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

"Witnesses" still lied and you still can't get around that.
I know you are invested in the murder of this black child. No one proved to me that they lied. If anyone lied, it was Wilson.

Answer the question: Is lying and giving false testimony the right way to hold officers to account?
Only people I've ever seen lie are the fucking cops. Heck, I got a bullshit ticket once, and the cop got up there and openly lied in court. I live in a state where we sent 18 people to death row because cops fucking lied. It got so bad that the Governor had to release everyone from Death Row before someone innocent got executed by mistake.

So I really don't want to hear this shit, when civilians come forward to report police misconduct and are called liars for their trouble.

It doesn't matter whether I'm invested in his shooting or not, he still attacked an officer unprovoked and it was still a stupid thing to do. If he had not attacked Wilson he would still be alive today.

My point is that cops kill 1000 to 1500 a year. We don't even have accurate numbers on that because a lot of police departments don't submit figures on it.

Compare that to the number of cops killed by bad guys... which if you read the ODMP, just isn't that many. Of the 369 police officers who died "in the line of duty", only 45 were shot, 13 were assaulted with vehicles, and 1 was an unspecified assault.

Compare that to 240 who died of TRUMP PLAGUE (Covid), 19 died in automobile crashes, and 14 died of "9/11 related illness", which means they were involved in 9/11 and they inhaled toxic fumes after Bush's EPA told them it was totally safe.

It's the job of police to confront the law breakers which in many cases are armed suspects. Of course police need to kill them if their lives are in jeopardy. I don't know what you're trying to prove with those statistics. It's as stupid as saying how many of our military killed the enemy in war. What's the point?

Or it's exactly what it appeared to be. They bullied this doctor into making a claim of forgery by threatening his license, even though three pharmacists who filled the prescriptions called him and determined they were legit.

This was a bullshit prosecution of a disabled man... If you wonder why I am so against Law Enforcement, it's because shit like this happens. A lot.

If that were the case the authorities would have went after the doctor, but they didn't. Doctors have hundreds of patients and they can't keep a mental account of every one of them. That's why they use computers to review your health history every time you see them. You can't remember all those people. So it seems, the doctor looked into the charge and found that he did not prescribe all that medication. He has notes and medical records to remind him of what happened.

You haven't worked in a year, Mrs. Kravitz, so how do you know people are going to parties and bars now instead of working?

Because it's the younger people who have been complaining about being isolated since the beginning of all this. Old farts like us don't need to go out and party. It's the younger dating crowd that was most harmed, some to the point of committing suicide. Last year my nephew went to Florida to visit his sister, he took photos of being in the bar with a bunch of people not even wearing masks. I didn't see one photo of others wearing masks in the bar either.

If a job is essential, it should pay a living wage. Done. You know, living wages like we had when we had unions.

A job is not paid by how essential it is, a job pays what the market dictates. You are only worth as much as another person your employer can hire doing the same quality of work as you do. That's it. You're not worth one dime more or one dime less. If you quit your $20.00 an hour job and your employer can replace you with somebody for $18.00 an hour, you were being overpaid. If he can't find anybody unless he offers $22.00 an hour, you were being underpaid. If he can find somebody to replace you at $20.00 an hour, you were paid what the market determines.

Naw, they are staying home because they like it.

Do you know what I am seeing now in my resume business, a lot. People who worked from home for the last year, and now being called back into the office and are looking for jobs where they can work from home. Covid has completely upended the worker/employer dynamic, and frankly, it's a GOOD thing.

Not as far as I'm concerned. I'm sick of doing business with customer service reps from home. Kids screaming in the background, dog barking, terrible connection where you can't hear them and many times get disconnected, it's just awful.

My sister and lifelong friend both work from home, and of course they love it. They take a break anytime they want, fix breakfast every morning, eat lunch at home, no rush hour drive to work, saving a ton of money on gasoline. It's great.

It's the same for people who are getting all this unemployment money and not working at all. They can party until the wee hours of the morning, never have to worry about getting up early, take a vacation at Disneyland. If they are getting paid the same or better, why would they want to go back to work? The problem with all that is besides us nearing 30 trillion in debt, we can't get services and products we need. I need a bunch of work done here and I can't find people to do the work. Because these companies can't find workers, they are backed up for months.

It's the job of police to confront the law breakers which in many cases are armed suspects. Of course police need to kill them if their lives are in jeopardy. I don't know what you're trying to prove with those statistics. It's as stupid as saying how many of our military killed the enemy in war. What's the point?

The point is-- Police in other countries don't. British Police kill less than 5 suspects a year. In Japan, police not only rarely kill suspects, it's actually considered a bit of a scandal if the guns come out of the holsters at all. We're the only country that seems to be policed by trigger-happy lunatics and we accept it.

If that were the case the authorities would have went after the doctor, but they didn't. Doctors have hundreds of patients and they can't keep a mental account of every one of them. That's why they use computers to review your health history every time you see them. You can't remember all those people. So it seems, the doctor looked into the charge and found that he did not prescribe all that medication. He has notes and medical records to remind him of what happened.

Or he was just knuckling under to a prosecutor who was determined to fuck one of his patients. This case was a travesty from start to finish.

Because it's the younger people who have been complaining about being isolated since the beginning of all this. Old farts like us don't need to go out and party. It's the younger dating crowd that was most harmed, some to the point of committing suicide. Last year my nephew went to Florida to visit his sister, he took photos of being in the bar with a bunch of people not even wearing masks. I didn't see one photo of others wearing masks in the bar either.

Well, when you have officials telling them not to wear masks, and have made mask wearing a social issue, you get exactly the results we got.

A job is not paid by how essential it is, a job pays what the market dictates. You are only worth as much as another person your employer can hire doing the same quality of work as you do. That's it. You're not worth one dime more or one dime less. If you quit your $20.00 an hour job and your employer can replace you with somebody for $18.00 an hour, you were being overpaid. If he can't find anybody unless he offers $22.00 an hour, you were being underpaid. If he can find somebody to replace you at $20.00 an hour, you were paid what the market determines.
That's fine.

Then let's have complete salary transparency. Most companies I work for keep salaries a secret, can even fire you for revealing your salary.

Point is- if you are doing a job, you should make a living wage, and nobody deserves to make seven figures. Amazon paying their people shit wages so Bezos can fly through space on a cock-rocket is a perfect metaphor for wealth inequality in this country

Not as far as I'm concerned. I'm sick of doing business with customer service reps from home. Kids screaming in the background, dog barking, terrible connection where you can't hear them and many times get disconnected, it's just awful.

Ray lives in mortal fear other people aren't as miserable as he is.

My sister and lifelong friend both work from home, and of course they love it. They take a break anytime they want, fix breakfast every morning, eat lunch at home, no rush hour drive to work, saving a ton of money on gasoline. It's great.

Sounds great to me. Reducing gasoline consumption is a good thing. Frankly, telecommuting is awesome. No reason to go into the office when you can get just as much done from home.

It's the same for people who are getting all this unemployment money and not working at all. They can party until the wee hours of the morning, never have to worry about getting up early, take a vacation at Disneyland. If they are getting paid the same or better, why would they want to go back to work? The problem with all that is besides us nearing 30 trillion in debt, we can't get services and products we need. I need a bunch of work done here and I can't find people to do the work. Because these companies can't find workers, they are backed up for months.

Has it occurred to you that you can't get work done because you are an awful person who lives in a slum?

It they want to find workers, offer a living wage.

You mean after he busted the unions and bullied them into accepting slave wages. And then you scratch your big monkey cranium and wonder why guys like Bernie Sanders are popular.

Good for him. I never trusted unions and won't join one unless there is no alternative. Unions have tried a few times to insert themselves in our industry and failed miserably each time. Why? People don't trust them anymore. They had their uses in the beginning but they have turned into a giant cash cow for everyone except the workers.

When they came here I had one question: Why do these people give a shit how my employer treats me? Answer: they don't. It's all about the money.
Big of a Sci-Fi fan as I am, I couldn't imagine just barely getting into space as being much fun. I don't even like flying on airplanes.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. I don't know what this has to do with Bezos' and Branson's space flight.
Wow, tell me again how not racist you are.

What bothers you more, me pointing it out or its being true?

One doesn't have to be racist to see that most of these attacks against Asian Americans are being perpetrated by blacks. My niece's husband is black and a police officer and he'll be the first to tell you that the majority of the calls they get in this city involve blacks. If a black police officer points this out, does that make him racist?
You know, Dr. Goebeels used to publish a "Criminal Jew Report". When all else fails, demonize the people you want to oppress.

Irrelevant. No one is publishing a Criminal Black Report. All crimes are broken down into various stats such as male or female, firearm or weapon used, motive (robbery, gang related, drugs, etc.) and yes, race of perpetrator, which includes whites, blacks, Hispanics and and all other races. These same stats reveal that blacks commit crimes at a rate that is out of proportion to their population numbers.

No more than you are invested in demonizing Wilson.
I know you are invested in the murder of this black child. No one proved to me that they lied. If anyone lied, it was Wilson.

It wasn't proven that Wilson lied either. Try again.
Only people I've ever seen lie are the fucking cops. Heck, I got a bullshit ticket once, and the cop got up there and openly lied in court. I live in a state where we sent 18 people to death row because cops fucking lied. It got so bad that the Governor had to release everyone from Death Row before someone innocent got executed by mistake.

So I really don't want to hear this shit, when civilians come forward to report police misconduct and are called liars for their trouble.

It's no trouble to lie about what you witnessed. Some examples of false or erroneous testimony as related in the DOJ Report:

* Some witnesses claimed Brown did not reach into the cruiser but forensic evidence proved he did. Hell, even you have acknowledged this fact and yet now you want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied.

* Some witnesses claimed Wilson shot Brown in the back as he was running away. There were no bullet wounds in Brown's back and even you know this. Yet now you want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied.

* Some claimed that Brown did not approach Wilson after turning around but forensic evidence proves he did. Even you know he did but tried to ameliorate the significance of this fact by pushing the barefoot narrative. Yet now you want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied.

* Some witnesses contradicted themselves over the course of multiple interviews and some later recanted and said their prior testimony was untrue. You now want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied even though some of the witnesses themselves admitted to giving false or erroneous testimony.

* At least one witness repeated the false narrative circulating through the crowd at the time that Wilson stood over Brown and shot him in the back after he was on the ground, which is not supported by evidence. When told that the autopsy and evidence did not support this, she admitted to lying. You now want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied even though this witness herself admitted to lying.

You're full of shit.

Invested how? The facts of the case are irrelevant to my opinions. Brown chose to steal the cigars and his choice had nothing to do with me. He chose to attack a police officer for being asked to get on the sidewalk and this choice had nothing to do with me. He chose to advance on the officer after being asked to stand down and this choice had nothing to do with me.

Brown made a whole string of bad choices that day and he's dead because of those choices, not because of me.

The point is-- Police in other countries don't. British Police kill less than 5 suspects a year. In Japan, police not only rarely kill suspects, it's actually considered a bit of a scandal if the guns come out of the holsters at all. We're the only country that seems to be policed by trigger-happy lunatics and we accept it.

You with your apples and oranges all the time. Apparently most people in those countries respect law and order. We don't have that here with a segment of our people. Here, they protest the police, riot, de-fund them, threaten their lives and that of their families, even assault them like they do in NYC, and the cowardly politicians cater to evil because as I have said many times, Democrats are the disciples of Satan. They do what their master tells them to do. Our police are no more trigger happy than any other police officer in other countries. It's just that their job is not nearly as dangerous as our officers here.

Or he was just knuckling under to a prosecutor who was determined to fuck one of his patients. This case was a travesty from start to finish.

Why would they be doing that? Nothing in it for them. If they wanted to make a real bust, they would have went after the doctor.

Well, when you have officials telling them not to wear masks, and have made mask wearing a social issue, you get exactly the results we got.

That has nothing to do with what's being discussed. These people are staying home because the government is paying them to stay home, not because of covid which we've had a vaccine for over seven months now.

That's fine.

Then let's have complete salary transparency. Most companies I work for keep salaries a secret, can even fire you for revealing your salary.

Point is- if you are doing a job, you should make a living wage, and nobody deserves to make seven figures. Amazon paying their people shit wages so Bezos can fly through space on a cock-rocket is a perfect metaphor for wealth inequality in this country

And he's a leftist too, so what does that tell you?

What you make, what you own, what you have is personal and your business; nobody else. You want people to make a living wage for doing menial work? Then start your own company, pay a living wage, and see how many months before you are out of business going against your competitors. Nobody will buy your product or service when it's twice as much as similar products or services. It's why most of our stuff is made in China.

People get paid based on what other people are willing to work for whether you're screwing bolts onto nuts or you are a big time CEO. You are not forced to apply for a job, forced to accept the job, or forced to have a job at all. You can work for yourself if you think you are being underpaid and see how easy it is.

Has it occurred to you that you can't get work done because you are an awful person who lives in a slum?

It they want to find workers, offer a living wage.

They can find workers if we didn't have Communists running this country because we Republicans with ten times the common sense than Democrats know that if you pay people not to work, they won't. As the great one once said, government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.

Good for him. I never trusted unions and won't join one unless there is no alternative. Unions have tried a few times to insert themselves in our industry and failed miserably each time. Why? People don't trust them anymore. They had their uses in the beginning but they have turned into a giant cash cow for everyone except the workers.

When they came here I had one question: Why do these people give a shit how my employer treats me? Answer: they don't. It's all about the money.

Yes, I am sure that a selfish person like yourself would be totally unable to understand why an organization would want to better people's living conditions. When you get right down to it, Conservatism is an excuse for selfishness. The GOP motto is "I've got mine, fuck you."

I come from a long line of Union people. Unions give us a middle class lifestyle. One of my biggest annoyances is people who I grew up with vote for Trump when Trump would demolish their nice union lifestyle.

Because at the end of the day, White people tend to be kind of awful, even to themselves. They let the Republicans bust the unions, create right to work states, etc. They don't have the kind of lifestyle their parents had, and they blame people who have less.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. I don't know what this has to do with Bezos' and Branson's space flight.
Try to follow your own conversation. You claimed I was angry that Bezos can do things I can't. Nothing of the sort.

I'm angry he's flying around on a giant space dick while his workers can't even get decent health coverage.

What bothers you more, me pointing it out or its being true?

One doesn't have to be racist to see that most of these attacks against Asian Americans are being perpetrated by blacks. My niece's husband is black and a police officer and he'll be the first to tell you that the majority of the calls they get in this city involve blacks. If a black police officer points this out, does that make him racist?
Again, we didn't have these attacks until the Orange Goon started blaming them for Covid.

I think a lot of these black officers who aren't reporting the misconduct by their white counterparts really are part of the problem. Again, I actually do think 99% of cops are good guys... but they cover for the 1% who aren't.

Irrelevant. No one is publishing a Criminal Black Report. All crimes are broken down into various stats such as male or female, firearm or weapon used, motive (robbery, gang related, drugs, etc.) and yes, race of perpetrator, which includes whites, blacks, Hispanics and and all other races. These same stats reveal that blacks commit crimes at a rate that is out of proportion to their population numbers.
No, it just shows that white people are treated better by the system.

But it's funny, those never seem to be the people who get shot. The people who get shot are the jaywalkers, the traffic violators, and the shoplifters...

Again, put me in a court, I see 14 witnesses telling me the same story, and 1 cop telling me a dubious story about why he had to shoot an unarmed, wounded, barefoot kid, and I can tell you exactly who was giving you false testimony. But we know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

It's no trouble to lie about what you witnessed. Some examples of false or erroneous testimony as related in the DOJ Report:

* Some witnesses claimed Brown did not reach into the cruiser but forensic evidence proved he did. Hell, even you have acknowledged this fact and yet now you want to be provided with proof that witnesses lied.

Without going through your list, what people didn't see or what they thought they saw doesn't take away from the fact most of them saw Brown with his hands up. But we know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

Invested how? The facts of the case are irrelevant to my opinions. Brown chose to steal the cigars and his choice had nothing to do with me. He chose to attack a police officer for being asked to get on the sidewalk and this choice had nothing to do with me. He chose to advance on the officer after being asked to stand down and this choice had nothing to do with me.

Brown made a whole string of bad choices that day and he's dead because of those choices, not because of me.

But we know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

Brown made a bunch of bad choices... but at the end of the day, Wilson was the one who escalated a mere jaywalking to a dead child lying in the street.

The good news. He's the last one.

Forum List

Back