Founder Of BLM Saint Paul Quits After Learning ‘Ugly Truth’ That They Don’t Care About Black People

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
We've always known that the BLM leadership were just Marxist scum who didn't give a damn about black people.

The founder of Black Lives Matter in Saint Paul, Minnesota resigned from the organization after discovering an “ugly truth.”
Rashad Turner, the founder of BLM in Saint Paul, resigned after a little over one year, as he realized that the leftist organization had “little concern for rebuilding black families.” He continued, “My mother wasn’t able to take care of me, so I was raised by my grandparents. They told me that if I was going to change my life for the better, education was the answer. So, I worked hard in school. I got into Hamline University, and earned a college degree, the first in my family. Then I went on to earn a master’s in education from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota. I am living proof that no matter your start in life, quality education is a pathway to success,” said Turner.
“In 2015 I was a founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul. I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies, black lives do matter,” explained Turner. “However, after a year on the inside, I learned they have little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis.”
“That was made clear when they publicly denounced charter schools, alongside the teachers’ union. I was an insider in Black Lives Matter, and I learned the ugly truth: the moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the black family, but it does create barriers to a better education for black children,” revealed Turner in a video titled The Truth Revealed about BLM.

Apparently not so easy for the GOP.....are Republicans that stupid? Of course they are.
GOP doesn't try to punk blacks, but ain't a liberal like you even a little upset that money was stolen from the black community again?

Apparently not so easy for the GOP.....are Republicans that stupid? Of course they are.
No, you can't be fiscally esponsible and make the kind of promises that Dims make. Just consider the spending bills that the Dims are trying to push through. What would be the point of winning the black vote if it means spending the country into bankruptcy?

Forum List

Back