Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Irrelevant. You still want to punish them.
Uh, yeah. Poor babies, having to pay their fair share.

Now, me, punishing would be taking everything they have and condemning them to hard labor.

Making them pay their fair share... meh, not so much.

Wilson had bruises and scratches on him that prove that Brown was a threat. Also, it was only an accident of circumstance that Brown did not get Wilson’s gun from him when he attacked him. It was just as likely that Wilson could have been the one who was killed.

He got those bruises in the car. And frankly, if he couldn't handled stoned kid who was wounded and barefoot, maybe he shouldn't be a cop.

One of the many reforms I would put in would be to require cops to meet a certain level of physical fitness and be proficient in martial arts. No more fat donut eaters shooting kids because they were scared they might get beaten up.

Again, you’re overlooking the facts. Wilson had nothing to do with the racist incidents. Nothing you say will change that.

No, he was part of a police department that was racist... and regularly hassled black people for minor violations like jaywalking.

And the commies want to get rid of that as well. But even with that protection, they still have to give up their job innocent or guilty, still get threats to them and their family from uncivilized lowlife scum leftists, and may not get another job in police work for some time or even forever. This is why we need to divide the country into two countries. You can live in an uncivilized environment, and we'll live in a protected civilized environment.
But who would pay for your welfare, then, Welfare Ray?

Has a cop who was involved in one of the 1000 shooting incidents we have every year ever been hunted down? Can you actually cite a case?

Very few of them are even fired.

In that line of work most officers have complaints on them. It was the same in my line of work. We had people calling the company about something one of our drivers did. Mostly bullshit. But my employer followed every complaint. If he got rid of great drivers every time he got a complaint, none of us would have been there very long, and no CDL applicant aware of the problem would ever take a job there.
Uh, guy, someone complaining about a cop beating someone up is a lot more serious than someone calling "How am I driving, 1-800-Fuck You". The problem is that 98% of the complaints were adjudicated in the favor of the officer, which seems really, really unlikely to me.

The police aren't stupid. They know lowlifes will try everything to try and get even with a police officer doing his job. That's why most complaints are looked into and tossed to the side. People are even more ignorant of the laws than they are driving.

Except, not really. If anything, a bad cop probably has 10 incidents of bad behavior for every one that is reported. After the Laquan McDonald Shooting, they did an investigation of all the complaints filed against officers, and found that out of 14,000 CPD officers, 139 were responsible for 50% of the complaints (Including the officer who shot McDonald, who racked up 20, the top one being an incident where he dislocated someone's shoulder during a traffic stop and the city paid out $375,000.00). One officer had 68 complaints, but amazingly still had a job.

No, it's more recent thanks to the attack on police officers, protests to de-fund the police, and commie cities siding with the criminals. In fact after my meeting with the Chief, a lifelong friend stopped over for a couple of beers and I told him about it. His police officer son said the same thing is happening in their large town. When he applied six years ago, he was up against 200 other people. When they put out a notice of them hiring more police, they got three applicants. Check out the internet. It's happening all across the country.

Yawn... less people want to be paid thugs... okay.. not seeing a problem here.

I miss the days where our military served the purpose of protecting our country. Now they want to make it a faggot social club trying to indoctrinate our military into communist propaganda.
Sure. Clearly telling a bunch of guys to not be racist when they are having to share barracks with a bunch of people of color is a terrible idea.

This isn't even anything new, buddy. When I went through boot camp in 1981, they made us all sit through a film about racial tolerance. Most of the white guys in boot camp were poor rural types, and most of the black kids were from the inner city. I think I was the only urban white guy there.

Not even close to an impeachable offense. That's why when we get the House in 2022, we are going to impeach Dementia several times just like your commies did. A shame if something happened to it, like the US is going to go there and bomb the country because Zelensky didn't provide the information Trump wanted. You leftists are born liars and live your life that way.

No, Trump wasn't going to bomb it, he just implied he wouldn't provide military aid until he got the dirt on Biden. And then he tried to hold up the aid. That's what the scandal was all about, buddy.

And if it was somebody who got a gun and killed a bunch of people, you would be saying the same thing, right? The guy is supposed to be a Fn lawyer, and he didn't know what the question meant? Well I have news for you, if any one of us had a serious drug problem and lied about it on our application, we would be led away in handcuffs.

Except the mass shooters I complain about usually aren't guys who do a little recreational coke (which shouldn't be a crime to start with.) They are usually guys with a long history of mental illness problems.

What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies? It's the Democrats who sparked all the riots nationwide, not the Republicans.

Uh, no, man, what sparked the riots was a racist president who sided with thug cops. People don't riot for fun. They riot because a problem wasn't being addressed. Riots are usually long simmering until they boil over. Trump turned up the heat with his racist rhetoric for 4 years.

I'm actually surprised the riots didn't happen a lot earlier.

Dodge noted. We were talking about businesses and the wealthy, not average citizens.

Except you can't cite a bunch of cases of Rich Americans fleeing, can you?

But who would pay for your welfare, then, Welfare Ray?

Has a cop who was involved in one of the 1000 shooting incidents we have every year ever been hunted down? Can you actually cite a case?

Very few of them are even fired.

Uh, guy, someone complaining about a cop beating someone up is a lot more serious than someone calling "How am I driving, 1-800-Fuck You". The problem is that 98% of the complaints were adjudicated in the favor of the officer, which seems really, really unlikely to me.

I doubt there are any complaints about a police officer beating up somebody. They will complain because they refused to listen to the officer and he had to smash them into his car fender to search the lowlife. They complain because the officer didn't show them respect by calling them sir or mam. They will complain if they fight with the officer and he uses mace. Again, much like you, there are too many people ignorant of our laws.

Yawn... less people want to be paid thugs... okay.. not seeing a problem here.

You will when somebody is breaking into your home with a gun and a cop doesn't show up for two hours long after you're dead.

Sure. Clearly telling a bunch of guys to not be racist when they are having to share barracks with a bunch of people of color is a terrible idea.

This isn't even anything new, buddy. When I went through boot camp in 1981, they made us all sit through a film about racial tolerance. Most of the white guys in boot camp were poor rural types, and most of the black kids were from the inner city. I think I was the only urban white guy there.

That was 40 years ago. Get with the times. I've seen military leaders being interviewed on this subject. They said there never was a race or ethnicity problem in the ranks because our troops fight together like brothers; they watch out for each other, they support each other and give every other solder the respect they deserve. Like I said, commie propaganda is all this is about.

No, Trump wasn't going to bomb it, he just implied he wouldn't provide military aid until he got the dirt on Biden. And then he tried to hold up the aid. That's what the scandal was all about, buddy.

Well then why didn't the commies wait until he actually did it, buddy? They would have had him so dead nuts guilty that even the Republicans would have voted for impeachment, perhaps kick him out of office. The reason is Democrats are liars and you people are sheep. They knew damn well Trump never meant anything like that, so there was no way he was going to stop funding But since people like you don't think and are told what to think instead, you just accepted the commie lies they fed you on CNN.

Except the mass shooters I complain about usually aren't guys who do a little recreational coke (which shouldn't be a crime to start with.) They are usually guys with a long history of mental illness problems.

Anybody with a history of mental illness that's not reported perhaps. Funny how you are not harping on how this guy is not in prison for lying on a federal firearms application, but cry that we need more gun restriction laws for everybody else.

Uh, no, man, what sparked the riots was a racist president who sided with thug cops. People don't riot for fun. They riot because a problem wasn't being addressed. Riots are usually long simmering until they boil over. Trump turned up the heat with his racist rhetoric for 4 years.

I'm actually surprised the riots didn't happen a lot earlier.

When did Trump side with the police in the Floyd case? I'll accept video or a valid non-commie source. The riots started because a police officer in a commie city in a commie state had a suspect die in his custody, and the lowlifes in other commie cities and states rioted because of it. Then they were persuaded to continue with rioting by now VP Whorris telling people to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail them out to cause more damage. In the meantime, a Mayor of a commie city in Oregon told the media it was the summer of love. That's why the riots went on for months on end.

Many of these Mayors had their police back down, or released prisoners as fast as they got them. Your pathetically ugly Mayor was fine with that too, but when the protestors wanted to go down her street, she had police at both ends stopping them from getting through.

Except you can't cite a bunch of cases of Rich Americans fleeing, can you?

They left the country, so where did they and their jobs go? The wealthy are probably not leaving as much thanks to lower tax rates, but you wait, Dementia is going to take care of that.

doubt there are any complaints about a police officer beating up somebody. They will complain because they refused to listen to the officer and he had to smash them into his car fender to search the lowlife. They complain because the officer didn't show them respect by calling them sir or mam. They will complain if they fight with the officer and he uses mace. Again, much like you, there are too many people ignorant of our laws.

Uh, sorry, man, that all sounds like cops behaving in ways that we don't want them to. I don't want them smashing someone's head into a fender because they wanted to conduct an unconstitutional search. (Yes, amazing. The Constitution has more than four amendments.)

You will when somebody is breaking into your home with a gun and a cop doesn't show up for two hours long after you're dead.
The times I've had to call the cops, they never would have arrived in time, anyway. I guess if he shows up in two hours, he can find the guy breaking into my home with a broken skull after I upsided him with my Louisville Slugger, but that would have been the same result if he showed up in five minutes.

That was 40 years ago. Get with the times. I've seen military leaders being interviewed on this subject. They said there never was a race or ethnicity problem in the ranks because our troops fight together like brothers; they watch out for each other, they support each other and give every other solder the respect they deserve. Like I said, commie propaganda is all this is about.
Um, yeah... about that.

I guess these guys didn't get the memo.

I've seen officers call enlisted soldiers the N-word and get a mere slap on the wrist. I doubt things have gotten a lot better.

Well then why didn't the commies wait until he actually did it, buddy? They would have had him so dead nuts guilty that even the Republicans would have voted for impeachment, perhaps kick him out of office. The reason is Democrats are liars and you people are sheep. They knew damn well Trump never meant anything like that, so there was no way he was going to stop funding But since people like you don't think and are told what to think instead, you just accepted the commie lies they fed you on CNN.
Really? These Republicans couldn't bring themselves to impeach Trump after he incited an angry mob that was looking to KILL THEM. Trump bragged he could murder someone on fifth avenue and still have his supporters behind him, and that's kind of the problem.

Anybody with a history of mental illness that's not reported perhaps. Funny how you are not harping on how this guy is not in prison for lying on a federal firearms application, but cry that we need more gun restriction laws for everybody else.

I don't think ANYONE should be in prison for breaking out convoluted gun laws. Just take their fucking guns away.

When did Trump side with the police in the Floyd case? I'll accept video or a valid non-commie source. The riots started because a police officer in a commie city in a commie state had a suspect die in his custody, and the lowlifes in other commie cities and states rioted because of it. Then they were persuaded to continue with rioting by now VP Whorris telling people to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail them out to cause more damage. In the meantime, a Mayor of a commie city in Oregon told the media it was the summer of love. That's why the riots went on for months on end.

He didn't have to side with them on the Floyd Case, he spent the previous three years supporting police brutality.

Many of these Mayors had their police back down, or released prisoners as fast as they got them. Your pathetically ugly Mayor was fine with that too, but when the protestors wanted to go down her street, she had police at both ends stopping them from getting through.

Yes, when people are angry about the cops murdering people, you don't let the cops murder more people. You back off. You let them let off some steam. Then you fix the problem they were upset about.

NOw, when I was with a National Guard unit, we had training for Civil Disturbance, and the first thing the officer did when he was giving the training was to say the following.

"When you are out there on CD duty, these people are not the enemy. They are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something, and they have every right to be." You see, the National Guard actually learned something after Kent State and changed. Our police departments seem to still be in need of education.

They left the country, so where did they and their jobs go? The wealthy are probably not leaving as much thanks to lower tax rates, but you wait, Dementia is going to take care of that.

Uh, guy, the rest of the world makes the rich pay their fair share... they ain't going anywhere.

Uh, sorry, man, that all sounds like cops behaving in ways that we don't want them to. I don't want them smashing someone's head into a fender because they wanted to conduct an unconstitutional search. (Yes, amazing. The Constitution has more than four amendments.)

If a suspect is resisting orders, what do you want him to do, let him go? No, you slam him into the fucken car and force him to comply.

The times I've had to call the cops, they never would have arrived in time, anyway. I guess if he shows up in two hours, he can find the guy breaking into my home with a broken skull after I upsided him with my Louisville Slugger, but that would have been the same result if he showed up in five minutes.

Yeah, bulletproof superman, ain't cha? You can beat a guy with a gun using a bat. I'm trained in that kind of thing and let me tell you, you're full of shit as always.

Really? These Republicans couldn't bring themselves to impeach Trump after he incited an angry mob that was looking to KILL THEM. Trump bragged he could murder someone on fifth avenue and still have his supporters behind him, and that's kind of the problem.

That's because he didn't incite anything. It was a Nazi claim for another fake impeachment, which is why we're going to impeach Dementia three times.

I don't think ANYONE should be in prison for breaking out convoluted gun laws. Just take their fucking guns away.

Oh, that should scare the hell out of anybody trying to buy a gun illegally. :eusa_shhh: The only reason you say that shit now is because it's one of your own that broke the law. Anybody else, you'd be demanding they be put in prison for 20 years you hypocrite.

He didn't have to side with them on the Floyd Case, he spent the previous three years supporting police brutality.

Oh, so now change the story because I pointed out your lie.

Yes, when people are angry about the cops murdering people, you don't let the cops murder more people. You back off. You let them let off some steam. Then you fix the problem they were upset about.

Any police officer that "murders" a person is arrested and held on charges. The word "murder" is not what you or your lowlife rioteers define, it's what the law defines. Self-defense is not murder.

Uh, guy, the rest of the world makes the rich pay their fair share... they ain't going anywhere.

Not according to this article form the Tax Foundation in 2015 before Trump and the Republicans lowered their taxes. We actually paid one of the highest.

If a suspect is resisting orders, what do you want him to do, let him go? No, you slam him into the fucken car and force him to comply.

This is America, buddy... we don't have to "take orders".

Oh, wait, you think rights are only for white people.

Yeah, bulletproof superman, ain't cha? You can beat a guy with a gun using a bat. I'm trained in that kind of thing and let me tell you, you're full of shit as always.
I have big advantage over a bad guy sneaking in my house in the dark. I know where everything is, while he's feeling his way around. And again, they won't have guns if we have sensible gun laws.

That's because he didn't incite anything. It was a Nazi claim for another fake impeachment, which is why we're going to impeach Dementia three times.
Wow, your level of self delusion is amazing. He called the crowd to washington, he got them riled up, he sat there and watched on TV while the riot ensued.

And in the end, it backfired on him. Instead of dragging the certification process out for days like he wanted, Congress rushed it through with little objection.

Oh, that should scare the hell out of anybody trying to buy a gun illegally. :eusa_shhh: The only reason you say that shit now is because it's one of your own that broke the law. Anybody else, you'd be demanding they be put in prison for 20 years you hypocrite.

Check out some of my conversations with 2AGuy, where he thinks the "solution" to crime is to throw any black kid caught with a gun in jail. (Because Silly Darkie, rights are for white people). I think it's a dumb idea there, too.

Oh, so now change the story because I pointed out your lie.
Uh, no, I was pretty clear in my meaning... I'm sorry your English Comprehension skills are so poor.

Trump was backing thug cops from the moment he got into office.

Any police officer that "murders" a person is arrested and held on charges. The word "murder" is not what you or your lowlife rioteers define, it's what the law defines. Self-defense is not murder.
Shooting an unarmed kid on the ground sixteen times. Standing on a guys neck for nine minutes when he chokes. Shooting a kid playing with a toy in the park. Shooting an unarmed kid for jaywalking... Um, these aren't 'self-defense". Cop shoots a man sitting on his couch eating Ice Cream because she go confused and got off on the wrong floor.

Cop shoots a guy brandishing a gun, you aren't going to see me complaining about that ever. The problem is of course, is that if it's a white person brandishing a gun, they don't shoot his ass on the spot.

1626562640881.png

Not according to this article form the Tax Foundation in 2015 before Trump and the Republicans lowered their taxes. We actually paid one of the highest.
Not true. Let me help you out.

1626562710041.png

This is America, buddy... we don't have to "take orders".

Oh, wait, you think rights are only for white people.

Yes, you do have to take orders from police and our government. Blacks have to take orders from police like whites have to take orders from police. Sorry you were born in a free and civilized country where the foundation is the rule of law.

I have big advantage over a bad guy sneaking in my house in the dark. I know where everything is, while he's feeling his way around. And again, they won't have guns if we have sensible gun laws.

You have no chance at a guy with a gun no matter what. For crying out loud, the light on my iPhone is enough to light up any room. I said it before and I'll say it again: you leftists watch too many television shows and think it's reality.

Wow, your level of self delusion is amazing. He called the crowd to washington, he got them riled up, he sat there and watched on TV while the riot ensued.

And in the end, it backfired on him. Instead of dragging the certification process out for days like he wanted, Congress rushed it through with little objection.

Calling people out to protest is not inciting a riot, especially when he said "we are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically." But as far as a commie is concerned, America is all about protesting unless you are not a leftist.

Check out some of my conversations with 2AGuy, where he thinks the "solution" to crime is to throw any black kid caught with a gun in jail. (Because Silly Darkie, rights are for white people). I think it's a dumb idea there, too.

What's dumb about it, and when did 2Aguy ever mention race? I read all his posts. Not only do I read his posts, I agree with them. The American way is to punish those who disobey our laws. The commie way is to punish everybody because of those who disobey our laws thus giving them an advantage over good people. If you are not permitted to be in possession of a gun and found with one, 20 years in prison. If you commit a crime with a firearm, 25 years minimum in prison. Not only would you see a huge reduction in crime, but the underground gun market would dry up

Look at NYC when they had stop and frisk. It lowered crime, gun crimes, greatly reduced murders. Put some worthless liberal in there, crime, gunfire and murder all shoots to the ceiling. Why? Because stop and frisk stopped bad people from illegally carrying guns around.

Uh, no, I was pretty clear in my meaning... I'm sorry your English Comprehension skills are so poor.

Trump was backing thug cops from the moment he got into office.

Yes, he supported our police like most real Americans do. WTF does that have to do with a riot that started from a situation in a commie city in a commie state? Yes, you did move the goal posts.

Shooting an unarmed kid on the ground sixteen times. Standing on a guys neck for nine minutes when he chokes. Shooting a kid playing with a toy in the park. Shooting an unarmed kid for jaywalking... Um, these aren't 'self-defense". Cop shoots a man sitting on his couch eating Ice Cream because she go confused and got off on the wrong floor.

Cop shoots a guy brandishing a gun, you aren't going to see me complaining about that ever. The problem is of course, is that if it's a white person brandishing a gun, they don't shoot his ass on the spot.

And how many of them faced charges who were not defending themselves legally? Like I said, murder is not what you define it as, murder is defined by the law. Self-defense is not murder.

Not true. Let me help you out.

You list ten countries from Statista. Take your argument up with the people at my source, the Tax Foundation.

More Crazy from Welfare Ray!

Yes, you do have to take orders from police and our government. Blacks have to take orders from police like whites have to take orders from police. Sorry you were born in a free and civilized country where the foundation is the rule of law.

Do I really need to play the video again of the white guy walking around with an automatic rifle vs. the black guy. Anyone who thinks the police treat blacks just the same as whites is a complete fool.

You have no chance at a guy with a gun no matter what. For crying out loud, the light on my iPhone is enough to light up any room. I said it before and I'll say it again: you leftists watch too many television shows and think it's reality.

Unarmed people disarm gun nuts all the time. Get real. Anyone who breaks into my home will be having a very bad day.

Calling people out to protest is not inciting a riot, especially when he said "we are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically." But as far as a commie is concerned, America is all about protesting unless you are not a leftist.
Uh, did you fucking see the capitol riot. The ones were FIVE PEOPLE DIED. That wasn't a peaceful protest, buddy.

What's dumb about it, and when did 2Aguy ever mention race? I read all his posts. Not only do I read his posts, I agree with them. The American way is to punish those who disobey our laws. The commie way is to punish everybody because of those who disobey our laws thus giving them an advantage over good people. If you are not permitted to be in possession of a gun and found with one, 20 years in prison. If you commit a crime with a firearm, 25 years minimum in prison. Not only would you see a huge reduction in crime, but the underground gun market would dry up
Of course you agree with that. Again, lock up the darkies.. That's worked so well for us... oh, wait, no, we have streets flooded with guns, we lock up 2 million people are we STILL have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world. Prisons and guns don't make us safer, dummy. I'm amazed how often you still get this one wrong.

Look at NYC when they had stop and frisk. It lowered crime, gun crimes, greatly reduced murders. Put some worthless liberal in there, crime, gunfire and murder all shoots to the ceiling. Why? Because stop and frisk stopped bad people from illegally carrying guns around.
Yeah, unless you were black and the fascist cops frisked you every time you left your house, which is why Guliani and Bloomberg are despised in NYC today.

Crime went down all over the country in the 1990's, as Baby Boomers aged out of the "doing dumb shit" demographic. It has nothing to do with Rudy's Fascist Policies.

Yes, he supported our police like most real Americans do. WTF does that have to do with a riot that started from a situation in a commie city in a commie state? Yes, you did move the goal posts.
He didn't "support the police", he condemned Obama's attempts at police reform and actually reversed the consent decrees Obama reached with police departments across the country. In short, he gave the green light to thug cops, and people reacted accordingly to the final inciting incident.

And how many of them faced charges who were not defending themselves legally? Like I said, murder is not what you define it as, murder is defined by the law. Self-defense is not murder.
Okay. Wilson and Loehmann, who both shot unarmed black children, were not charged.
The guys who shot Breonna Taylor because they had the wrong address, not charged.
Van Dyke was charged, but ONLY because a year later, video tape came out of him shooting that kid while he was lying on the ground. It still took four years to put him in prison, and he'll be out in three.
Chauven was charged, but they had to literally threaten to burn down the country if he wasn't convicted.
The bitch who shot the man eating ice cream in his own home. Wow... I guess that one was well-charged, not that she had a leg to stand on.

You list ten countries from Statista. Take your argument up with the people at my source, the Tax Foundation.

yeah, whatever, buddy, your sources are crap, which is why I ignore them.

Do I really need to play the video again of the white guy walking around with an automatic rifle vs. the black guy. Anyone who thinks the police treat blacks just the same as whites is a complete fool.

Oh, you mean the video of two completely different police departments, two individuals; one dressed like a street thug in the ghetto with long braids and the other in a polo shirt with a fresh new haircut like he's going to an interview for an accountant job in a safe and virtually crime free suburb?

You see, the problem with you leftists is you hope that everybody is as stupid as you are.

Unarmed people disarm gun nuts all the time. Get real. Anyone who breaks into my home will be having a very bad day.

Only if they get caught and charged with felonious assault or murder. The one having the real bad evening is you in the ER hoping you don't die in the next few minutes if you're still alive by then.

Uh, did you fucking see the capitol riot. The ones were FIVE PEOPLE DIED. That wasn't a peaceful protest, buddy.

There you go with your lies again. Nobody died as a direct result of the riot except the unarmed female vet by a black police officer the commies refuse to reveal to the public. You know, that shooting of an unarmed suspect you had no problem with?

Of course you agree with that. Again, lock up the darkies.. That's worked so well for us... oh, wait, no, we have streets flooded with guns, we lock up 2 million people are we STILL have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world. Prisons and guns don't make us safer, dummy. I'm amazed how often you still get this one wrong.

Guns do make us safer. We use our firearms over a million times a year for self-defense and to stop crimes. If "darkies" don't want to go to prison for 20 years, simply don't be carrying an illegal gun. We white folks don't do that, do we?

Yeah, unless you were black and the fascist cops frisked you every time you left your house, which is why Guliani and Bloomberg are despised in NYC today.

Crime went down all over the country in the 1990's, as Baby Boomers aged out of the "doing dumb shit" demographic. It has nothing to do with Rudy's Fascist Policies.

It has everything to do with them. He kicked out the homeless, stopped the window washing freaks that sometimes turned violent if you didn't pay the bums, drove the mob out of the city, supported our police officers. It all worked just fine. Now this commie is in charge and murder rates are up over 100%. Yeah, I know this is all Biden's fault, but you have to share the blame with the Mayor and Governor of that state as well.

He didn't "support the police", he condemned Obama's attempts at police reform and actually reversed the consent decrees Obama reached with police departments across the country. In short, he gave the green light to thug cops, and people reacted accordingly to the final inciting incident.

99 out of 100 people never heard of Hussein's stupid consent decree. It had zero to do with the Floyd riots. Like I said, when you use lies to try and win a debate, you lose every time.

Okay. Wilson and Loehmann, who both shot unarmed black children, were not charged.
The guys who shot Breonna Taylor because they had the wrong address, not charged.
Van Dyke was charged, but ONLY because a year later, video tape came out of him shooting that kid while he was lying on the ground. It still took four years to put him in prison, and he'll be out in three.
Chauven was charged, but they had to literally threaten to burn down the country if he wasn't convicted.
The bitch who shot the man eating ice cream in his own home. Wow... I guess that one was well-charged, not that she had a leg to stand on.

Again with the lies. A suspect pulled a weapon on Loehmann and he shot in self-defense. The off duty officer thought she was going into her own apartment which was located directly above the apartment she entered. I'm not going to go through your laundry list of others because it's all bullshit from you just like your other claims.

yeah, whatever, buddy, your sources are crap, which is why I ignore them.

You ignore them because you are a leftist, and a leftist can never admit when they are wrong.

Oh, you mean the video of two completely different police departments, two individuals; one dressed like a street thug in the ghetto with long braids and the other in a polo shirt with a fresh new haircut like he's going to an interview for an accountant job in a safe and virtually crime free suburb?

You see, the problem with you leftists is you hope that everybody is as stupid as you are.
Uh, the white guy is wearing a polo shirt. I don't know of anyone who goes to an interview in a polo shirt.

The white guy also refuses to show his ID- you know, refused to follow a policeman's order... which in your world merits a beatdown.

So - White guy- Walks around with an AR, not only is treated with respect by the cops, actually gets away with mouthing off to him
Black guy- Walks around with a gun, the cop IMMEDIATELY draws down on him and calls in five cars for backup.

Yes, our system is totally equal in the way it treats people.

Only if they get caught and charged with felonious assault or murder. The one having the real bad evening is you in the ER hoping you don't die in the next few minutes if you're still alive by then.

Yeah, your wank fantasies aside, Louisville slugger while they're still trying to get the window open.

There you go with your lies again. Nobody died as a direct result of the riot except the unarmed female vet by a black police officer the commies refuse to reveal to the public. You know, that shooting of an unarmed suspect you had no problem with?
You mean the crazy bitch who had a whole mob behind her screaming they were going to hang Pence and Pelosi?

My only problem is they only shot one of those fuckers.

Guns do make us safer. We use our firearms over a million times a year for self-defense and to stop crimes. If "darkies" don't want to go to prison for 20 years, simply don't be carrying an illegal gun. We white folks don't do that, do we?
No, because white folks don't get charged with any minor crimes they break, that's the point. I'm still waiting for all of Bundy's followers to go to jail for all the gun laws they broke.

t has everything to do with them. He kicked out the homeless, stopped the window washing freaks that sometimes turned violent if you didn't pay the bums, drove the mob out of the city, supported our police officers. It all worked just fine. Now this commie is in charge and murder rates are up over 100%. Yeah, I know this is all Biden's fault, but you have to share the blame with the Mayor and Governor of that state as well.

Actually, has more to with Trump wrecking the economy, unleasing a deadly plague and then supporting police brutality... that's why our cities fell apart last year.

99 out of 100 people never heard of Hussein's stupid consent decree. It had zero to do with the Floyd riots. Like I said, when you use lies to try and win a debate, you lose every time.
Just because you were ignorant of it doesn't mean it wasn't there... Trump pulled the Consent decrees and the thugs went back to business as usual... that's why we had riots when one of them got caught on tape.

Again with the lies. A suspect pulled a weapon on Loehmann and he shot in self-defense. The off duty officer thought she was going into her own apartment which was located directly above the apartment she entered. I'm not going to go through your laundry list of others because it's all bullshit from you just like your other claims.
A child was playing with a toy and was shot by a mentally unstable officer who had been fired from his last job.
A white cop shot a man in his own home, and then her fellow cops tossed the man's apartment looking for something illegal to justify it.
Probaby good you are quitting while you are behind, Welfare Ray

You ignore them because you are a leftist, and a leftist can never admit when they are wrong.

No, I ignore your sources because they are frequently right wing bullshit. Our rich aren't going to flee is we make them pay their fair share... And if they try, we take their shit before they leave.

Irrelevant. You still want to punish them.
Uh, yeah. Poor babies, having to pay their fair share.

Now, me, punishing would be taking everything they have and condemning them to hard labor.

Making them pay their fair share... meh, not so much.

Uh huh. I know how you feel about rich people though.
Wilson had bruises and scratches on him that prove that Brown was a threat. Also, it was only an accident of circumstance that Brown did not get Wilson’s gun from him when he attacked him. It was just as likely that Wilson could have been the one who was killed.

He got those bruises in the car. And frankly, if he couldn't handled stoned kid who was wounded and barefoot, maybe he shouldn't be a cop.

He handled a situation just right where someone attacked him and tried to take his gun and advanced on him: he shot him.
One of the many reforms I would put in would be to require cops to meet a certain level of physical fitness and be proficient in martial arts. No more fat donut eaters shooting kids because they were scared they might get beaten up.

They are trained to defend themselves in uncertain situations where the suspect may be armed, which was the case with Brown. Part of the reason Wilson fired is because it looked like Brown was reaching for one in his pants.
Again, you’re overlooking the facts. Wilson had nothing to do with the racist incidents. Nothing you say will change that.

No, he was part of a police department that was racist... and regularly hassled black people for minor violations like jaywalking.

Maybe black people should use sidewalks that were built for that purpose and they wouldn’t get hassled so much.

Uh, the white guy is wearing a polo shirt. I don't know of anyone who goes to an interview in a polo shirt.

The white guy also refuses to show his ID- you know, refused to follow a policeman's order... which in your world merits a beatdown.

So - White guy- Walks around with an AR, not only is treated with respect by the cops, actually gets away with mouthing off to him
Black guy- Walks around with a gun, the cop IMMEDIATELY draws down on him and calls in five cars for backup.

Yes, our system is totally equal in the way it treats people.

It does not treat people the same because people are not the same. 53% of our murders in the US is committed by 7% of our population which are black males. Don't you think the cops know this? If Asian Americans were renown to be cold blooded killers, especially to police officers, they would be treated the same as blacks.

If this white guy had half his hair shaved off, in a tie-dyed tee shirt, walking in a high crime area, you bet the cops would have treated him like the black guy. But you leftist can never make a point without lying to try and make it. You know that and we know that.

Yeah, your wank fantasies aside, Louisville slugger while they're still trying to get the window open.

You must not sleep well. Oh, that's right, my situation keeps you awake every night. Good luck with your fantasy if some lowlife ever learns you don't have the ability to defend yourself.

You mean the crazy bitch who had a whole mob behind her screaming they were going to hang Pence and Pelosi?

My only problem is they only shot one of those fuckers.

Yeah, I feel the same way about rioters. If a police force killed them all, no more riots.

No, because white folks don't get charged with any minor crimes they break, that's the point. I'm still waiting for all of Bundy's followers to go to jail for all the gun laws they broke.

The law would apply equally. Get caught carrying an illegal gun, 20 years minimum prison sentence.

Actually, has more to with Trump wrecking the economy, unleasing a deadly plague and then supporting police brutality... that's why our cities fell apart last year.

Trump had nothing to do with the economy, that was the commies in commie cities and states that shut everything down. That's why the Republican states have much lower unemployment than the commie states. Their businesses had to shut down or move to an American state. So when did Trump support police brutality? I'll wait.

Just because you were ignorant of it doesn't mean it wasn't there... Trump pulled the Consent decrees and the thugs went back to business as usual... that's why we had riots when one of them got caught on tape.

That stupid consent decree that most never heard of before favored criminals by weakening the police. Explain to the class how weakening the police lowers crime. The riots were about a police officer in one commie city in one commie state, that had a lowlife die in his custody. The other commie cities rioted because of that, not some idiotic consent decree nobody ever heard of before. Most didn't even know who Floyd was. The lowlife scum leftists just needed any excuse to bust into stores and steal their products.

A child was playing with a toy and was shot by a mentally unstable officer who had been fired from his last job.
A white cop shot a man in his own home, and then her fellow cops tossed the man's apartment looking for something illegal to justify it.
Probaby good you are quitting while you are behind, Welfare Ray

Hey, you want to discuss any situation, let's do it one at a time. A commie strategy is to list a bunch of bullshit because they know it would take too long to address the entire list. You think you're the first leftist to come up with this idea? You can't have a debate without lying because you'd lose every single time. But to the ones I addressed. It's bad enough you don't possess the same intelligence as the rest of us to address a reply without breaking it up into a dozen quotes.

As you know from being a lying leftist, there was no possible way for officer Loehmann to know the identical replica was not the real thing. Nobody on the police force tore up the victims home looking for a reason to justify her mistake; a total lie. She admitted what she did, was arrested and sentenced to prison.

No, I ignore your sources because they are frequently right wing bullshit. Our rich aren't going to flee is we make them pay their fair share... And if they try, we take their shit before they leave.

You don't think so? Then why are they not paying this fair share you speak of? The commies have control over the entire federal government now. They never even brought it up. Let's go, double the minimum wage. Double the taxes of our job creators. What are you waiting for? Write to your commie representative and tell them you want to see action and you want to see it right now.

Uh huh. I know how you feel about rich people though.
That they are too greedy and fucking up the planet for the rest of us? Um. Yeah.

He handled a situation just right where someone attacked him and tried to take his gun and advanced on him: he shot him.

Yes, the scary, barefoot, wounded, unarmed kid.... wooooo.... scary stuff.

They are trained to defend themselves in uncertain situations where the suspect may be armed, which was the case with Brown. Part of the reason Wilson fired is because it looked like Brown was reaching for one in his pants.
According to Wilson. In his ever changing stories.

Meanwhile, 16 witnesses said he had his hands up.

Maybe black people should use sidewalks that were built for that purpose and they wouldn’t get hassled so much.

I'm sure someone like you said "They should be happy riding on the back of the bus".

It does not treat people the same because people are not the same. 53% of our murders in the US is committed by 7% of our population which are black males. Don't you think the cops know this? If Asian Americans were renown to be cold blooded killers, especially to police officers, they would be treated the same as blacks.

If this white guy had half his hair shaved off, in a tie-dyed tee shirt, walking in a high crime area, you bet the cops would have treated him like the black guy. But you leftist can never make a point without lying to try and make it. You know that and we know that.

The Typical Welfare Ray tactic... If you can't deny the racism any longer, try to rationalize it.

You see, the thing is, I didn't have a problem with the way the second cop handled the situation. I kind of think the first cop was an idiot. Given most of your mass shooters tend to be white guys, he was much too Blaise in that situation.

You must not sleep well. Oh, that's right, my situation keeps you awake every night. Good luck with your fantasy if some lowlife ever learns you don't have the ability to defend yourself.

Good luck when a lowlife realized your house is a good place to steal a gun from. 500,000 guns are stolen every year... there's a reason for that

Yeah, I feel the same way about rioters. If a police force killed them all, no more riots.

Um, we had riots because the cops were shooting people. YOu are being amazingly short sighted here. With 300 million guns out there, the last thing you want is to start shooting people. They might shoot back.

Defending the nation's Capitol, though... that's a different story. Those redneck mutants never should have gotten as far as they did. But kind of hard when the POTUS is instigating the riot.

The law would apply equally. Get caught carrying an illegal gun, 20 years minimum prison sentence.

This is America... The law never "applies equally". It's why the poor black kid goes to prison and Rush Limbaugh gets rehad.

Trump had nothing to do with the economy, that was the commies in commie cities and states that shut everything down. That's why the Republican states have much lower unemployment than the commie states. Their businesses had to shut down or move to an American state. So when did Trump support police brutality? I'll wait.

Funny, you guys said Trump had everything to do with the economy when he just kept riding Obama's wave. Then he fumbles the response to Covid, the economy collapses, and suddenly, it's nothing to do with him.

That stupid consent decree that most never heard of before favored criminals by weakening the police. Explain to the class how weakening the police lowers crime. The riots were about a police officer in one commie city in one commie state, that had a lowlife die in his custody. The other commie cities rioted because of that, not some idiotic consent decree nobody ever heard of before. Most didn't even know who Floyd was. The lowlife scum leftists just needed any excuse to bust into stores and steal their products.
No, man, the demonstrations - which were mostly peaceful - were all over the country. We had demonstrations in my lily white suburb.

The Consent decrees reformed police departments, and incidents of police misconduct went down... until Trump came along and gave it his blessing and we had a whole new rash of them that caused the riots.

Hey, you want to discuss any situation, let's do it one at a time. A commie strategy is to list a bunch of bullshit because they know it would take too long to address the entire list. You think you're the first leftist to come up with this idea? You can't have a debate without lying because you'd lose every single time. But to the ones I addressed. It's bad enough you don't possess the same intelligence as the rest of us to address a reply without breaking it up into a dozen quotes.

Well, Ray, you say so many stupid things, you have to enjoy them and make fun of them. I mean, I know it's time consuming on my part. But your combination of racism, mean-spiritedness and lack of self-awareness is true to behold.

You've been totally fucked over by the rich, you blame poor people for your situation.

As you know from being a lying leftist, there was no possible way for officer Loehmann to know the identical replica was not the real thing. Nobody on the police force tore up the victims home looking for a reason to justify her mistake; a total lie. She admitted what she did, was arrested and sentenced to prison.

Well, you're right, there's no way that Loehmann could have determined it was a toy when it was under his coat, and he blew the kid away 1.5 seconds after jumping out of his car after his partner damned well near ran the kid over. They could have tried not doing that, of course.

You know, like maybe walk up to him calmly like the cop did to the snotty white punk walking down teh street with an AR.

As for what the cops did to Botham Jean's home.

Benjamin Crump, an attorney representing Jean's family, says the marijuana allegedly found inside Botham Jean’s apartment is "completely irrelevant," and the Jean family does not know whom it belonged to. Crump said any attempt to use the alleged discovery to divert focus from the circumstances of Jean’s death is "nothing but a disgusting attempt to assassinate his character now that they have assassinated his person."

You don't think so? Then why are they not paying this fair share you speak of? The commies have control over the entire federal government now. They never even brought it up. Let's go, double the minimum wage. Double the taxes of our job creators. What are you waiting for? Write to your commie representative and tell them you want to see action and you want to see it right now.

You know damned well that as long as Cocaine Mitch can filibuster stuff, they won't be able to pass anything without consensus.

Biden has to fix all the shit Trump fucked up before he can get to improving the country as a whole.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff
BLM is an anti-white racist organization and you just agreed.

Dont give thieves and criminals the moral high ground. You lied and you are endorsing TERRORISM

BLM is an anti-white racist organization and you just agreed.

Dont give thieves and criminals the moral high ground. You lied and you are endorsing TERRORISM

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Just ask Ronald Reagan

1626691793944.png

Yeah, that didn't age well.

As I pointed out, BLM peacefully protested for about 8 years, asking very nicely for police reform. Obama tried to get some, but the corrupt Police Unions fought him every step of the way.

Then they started breaking shit. It's amazing how quickly people came around to their point of view after that.

Now, me, personally, I would have liked to have seen real police reform when Colin took a knee. That didn't happen. INstead they wrecked his career.

Now, me, personally, I would have liked to have seen real police reform when Colin took a knee. That didn't happen. INstead they wrecked his career.

Wrecked his career? I don't follow football much, but people who do said he was at best a below average quarterback. He was a nobody until this Mulatto started acting like a child on the football field. After he left and nobody wanted this troublemaker, he signed contracts with companies and last I heard, is worth nearly a billion dollars.

If somebody is going to "wreck your career" that's the best way to have it done to you.

The Typical Welfare Ray tactic... If you can't deny the racism any longer, try to rationalize it.

You see, the thing is, I didn't have a problem with the way the second cop handled the situation. I kind of think the first cop was an idiot. Given most of your mass shooters tend to be white guys, he was much too Blaise in that situation.

No OCD, what you did was present a video by a fellow self-hating white of two entirely different situations. The only thing in common is they both had AR's. Forget about the crime and poverty in each area, forget about the way they were dressed, forget about their hair styles, it's the exact same thing in your self-hating white mind.

I know as a leftist you want to think everybody is as stupid as you are, but I'm sorry to inform you that we're not. Everybody knows an apples to oranges comparison, especially when it's as transparent as it is. You people on the left can never present an honest debate. It always has to involve lies.

Good luck when a lowlife realized your house is a good place to steal a gun from. 500,000 guns are stolen every year... there's a reason for that

There is a reason for that, and it's because of so many buyers. Lowlifes have no problem buying the guns because when they go to commie cities like yours and get busted with one, it's like a year in prison, something a career criminal can do without thinking about it. Make it a minimum of 20 years, nobody would want to have a gun illegally on them and the market would dry up.

Um, we had riots because the cops were shooting people. YOu are being amazingly short sighted here. With 300 million guns out there, the last thing you want is to start shooting people. They might shoot back.

Defending the nation's Capitol, though... that's a different story. Those redneck mutants never should have gotten as far as they did. But kind of hard when the POTUS is instigating the riot.

He never instigated anything, and we have the video as proof. As for the harsh terms he used, the Democrats did the exact same and worse in the past.

The first riot of recent under Hussein was Ferguson, and the officer had every legal right to use deadly force. This was an intoxicated person that moments earlier attacked the officer, he was charging the officer putting his hand by his belt indicating he could be reaching for a firearm. The next riot involved some lowlife who wouldn't sit in a police van and ended up killing himself, again, under Hussein. No gun involved. The third riot was because a police officer in a commie city had a suspect that had three times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth, serious heart problems, covid, hypertension, and died while being restrained on the ground. No gun involved.

This is America... The law never "applies equally". It's why the poor black kid goes to prison and Rush Limbaugh gets rehad.

No, it's because there was no evidence in the Limbaugh case. He was never caught buying any drugs, never caught using any drugs, never caught with any drugs.

Funny, you guys said Trump had everything to do with the economy when he just kept riding Obama's wave. Then he fumbles the response to Covid, the economy collapses, and suddenly, it's nothing to do with him.

The economy collapsed all across the world, or was Trump responsible for that too? We had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries. Again, you can't win debates using lies.

No, man, the demonstrations - which were mostly peaceful - were all over the country. We had demonstrations in my lily white suburb.

The Consent decrees reformed police departments, and incidents of police misconduct went down... until Trump came along and gave it his blessing and we had a whole new rash of them that caused the riots.

The dog and pony show consent decrees were optional, not mandatory. Any police department could have continued them anytime they wanted. But even the police in commie cities knew they were worthless and bullshit.

Well, Ray, you say so many stupid things, you have to enjoy them and make fun of them. I mean, I know it's time consuming on my part. But your combination of racism, mean-spiritedness and lack of self-awareness is true to behold.

You've been totally fucked over by the rich, you blame poor people for your situation.

Bullshit because you break up posts in just about all your replies to everybody. OCD precludes you from focusing, and you can't answer posts without getting lost and confused. Yes, I blame the poor for my situation and the government. If the rich moved into my neighborhood and suburb, my property value would be four times higher than it is today, but because the lowlife scum moved in, it's worth less than half.

Well, you're right, there's no way that Loehmann could have determined it was a toy when it was under his coat, and he blew the kid away 1.5 seconds after jumping out of his car after his partner damned well near ran the kid over. They could have tried not doing that, of course.

You know, like maybe walk up to him calmly like the cop did to the snotty white punk walking down teh street with an AR.

As for what the cops did to Botham Jean's home.

I'm not reading any more of your links so don't waste your time because you don't even read them yourself and they're all bullshit. If cops found some pot laying somewhere by his person that's much different than your lie they ripped the place apart and searched it for no reason.

The Cleveland police got a call about a guy pointing a gun at people in a park. They found the suspect that fit the description. He pulled the gun out of his pants on the officers which is how it ended up on the ground, and the officer upon seeing the gun shot him dead in self-defense.

You know damned well that as long as Cocaine Mitch can filibuster stuff, they won't be able to pass anything without consensus.

Biden has to fix all the shit Trump fucked up before he can get to improving the country as a whole.

And he's doing a great job. That's why our border is a mess, and he's letting in all these untested migrants into the country by the thousands every week and busing them from coast to coast while we're trying to fight this virus. He stopped the Keystone, took tax breaks away from fuel compaines, stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public lands, and in six months, increased our gasoline costs by a dollar or more per gallon. He and his comrades are wasting taxpayer money by paying people to stay home instead of work, giving us a near 6% unemployment rate while businesses can't find workers. Because of that and the borrowing for Democrat pork, inflation is out of control currently at 6.1% because companies can't find workers being in competition with the government.

If this is fixing Trump's fuckups, let's hope Trump comes back ASAP to fuck things up again, because our country was way better off fucked up than what you consider fixed right now.

That they are too greedy and fucking up the planet for the rest of us? Um. Yeah.

Exactly. And they should be punished for this with higher taxes, right?
Yes, the scary, barefoot, wounded, unarmed kid.... wooooo.... scary stuff.

Scary enough to shoot him, yes.
According to Wilson. In his ever changing stories.

Meanwhile, 16 witnesses said he had his hands up.

Most of whom probably lied or simply repeated the story that was circulating.
I'm sure someone like you said "They should be happy riding on the back of the bus".

I knew you were going to say something like this.

You were the one who said cops were hassling blacks for jaywalking, not me.

Having said that, cops ask blacks to use the sidewalk for the same reason they ask whites or anyone else: public safety.

Now, I know why you think Wilson shot Brown, but can you tell me why Brown reacted hostiley and violently for merely being asked to get on the sidewalk?

Wrecked his career? I don't follow football much, but people who do said he was at best a below average quarterback. He was a nobody until this Mulatto started acting like a child on the football field. After he left and nobody wanted this troublemaker, he signed contracts with companies and last I heard, is worth nearly a billion dollars.

If somebody is going to "wreck your career" that's the best way to have it done to you.

Well, it's clear you don't follow football, then... you should have just stopped there. Point was, his protest had nothing to do with his performance on the field. I know that the Bears could have used a QB of his talent. All ours sucked.

No OCD, what you did was present a video by a fellow self-hating white of two entirely different situations. The only thing in common is they both had AR's. Forget about the crime and poverty in each area, forget about the way they were dressed, forget about their hair styles, it's the exact same thing in your self-hating white mind.

The only difference was one was a black guy and one was a white guy. Frankly, nicely asking someone why he's carrying around an AR-15, and then letting him talk smack to you about how he doesn't have to show you his ID, and you are trying to pretend that isn't an example of white privilege.

I know as a leftist you want to think everybody is as stupid as you are, but I'm sorry to inform you that we're not. Everybody knows an apples to oranges comparison, especially when it's as transparent as it is. You people on the left can never present an honest debate. It always has to involve lies.
Yeah, the mental gymnastics you do to avoid the obvious is fun to watch. "No, man, it was his shirt. His shirt. And his hair. That's why they drew down on him and his pregnant companion!!!"

1626775438222.png

There is a reason for that, and it's because of so many buyers. Lowlifes have no problem buying the guns because when they go to commie cities like yours and get busted with one, it's like a year in prison, something a career criminal can do without thinking about it. Make it a minimum of 20 years, nobody would want to have a gun illegally on them and the market would dry up.
We don't have enough room in the prisons to lock up the real criminals, much less the people caught in "Silly Darky, Rights are for white people" arrests. The problem with these kinds of arrests is that like most law enforcement for non-crimes, it will be used disproportiately against people of color.

He never instigated anything, and we have the video as proof. As for the harsh terms he used, the Democrats did the exact same and worse in the past.
I never remember Obama calling a crowd and instigating a riot to march on the Capitol to get his way on something. Of course, Obama could win elections legitimately, so there's that.

The first riot of recent under Hussein was Ferguson, and the officer had every legal right to use deadly force. This was an intoxicated person that moments earlier attacked the officer, he was charging the officer putting his hand by his belt indicating he could be reaching for a firearm. The next riot involved some lowlife who wouldn't sit in a police van and ended up killing himself, again, under Hussein. No gun involved. The third riot was because a police officer in a commie city had a suspect that had three times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth, serious heart problems, covid, hypertension, and died while being restrained on the ground. No gun involved.
POint, is, they weren't nation-wide riots lasting months because Obama took the proper attitude that these were excessive force incidents and took appropriate action. Trump did the exact opposite of that. Praise the police for their bad behavior, wonder why the whole country erupted into riots.

No, it's because there was no evidence in the Limbaugh case. He was never caught buying any drugs, never caught using any drugs, never caught with any drugs.

People have been sent to prison for a lot less than they had on Limbaugh.

The economy collapsed all across the world, or was Trump responsible for that too? We had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries. Again, you can't win debates using lies.
Most of the G7 Countries had lower unemployment and less economic damage than we did. (Exceptions being Italy and the UK, which had leaders who were as dumb as Trump).

The dog and pony show consent decrees were optional, not mandatory. Any police department could have continued them anytime they wanted. But even the police in commie cities knew they were worthless and bullshit.
Hey, guy, you do realize that sometimes showing you are making an effort is good enough, right. I mean, Trump never really built much of his wall, but he kept talking about building a wall.

Bullshit because you break up posts in just about all your replies to everybody. OCD precludes you from focusing, and you can't answer posts without getting lost and confused. Yes, I blame the poor for my situation and the government. If the rich moved into my neighborhood and suburb, my property value would be four times higher than it is today, but because the lowlife scum moved in, it's worth less than half.

Uh, guy, if the rich moved into your suburb, you'd be one of the first people they'd try to drive out. We are already seeing it in our cities with Gentrification. Then you'd have to take your welfare check and move to another slum.

I'm not reading any more of your links so don't waste your time because you don't even read them yourself and they're all bullshit. If cops found some pot laying somewhere by his person that's much different than your lie they ripped the place apart and searched it for no reason.
Why were they searching the place at ALL? They blew the guy away, it's pretty clear what happened, they were hoping to find something criminal in there to justify the shooting and couldn't, because Botham Jean was actually a pretty decent guy who worked for a living.

The Cleveland police got a call about a guy pointing a gun at people in a park. They found the suspect that fit the description. He pulled the gun out of his pants on the officers which is how it ended up on the ground, and the officer upon seeing the gun shot him dead in self-defense.

He pulled the gun out while wearing a heavy jacket and both hands were in the pockets of his jacket. Um. Right.

And he's doing a great job. That's why our border is a mess, and he's letting in all these untested migrants into the country by the thousands every week and busing them from coast to coast while we're trying to fight this virus. He stopped the Keystone, took tax breaks away from fuel compaines, stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public lands, and in six months, increased our gasoline costs by a dollar or more per gallon. He and his comrades are wasting taxpayer money by paying people to stay home instead of work, giving us a near 6% unemployment rate while businesses can't find workers. Because of that and the borrowing for Democrat pork, inflation is out of control currently at 6.1% because companies can't find workers being in competition with the government.

Only Ray could sit in his slum, listening to his police scanner, and worry at night, "Are the Oil Companies making enough obscene profits?"

People are sitting at home because they are still legitimately worried about catching Trump Plague and aren't in any big hurry to risk their lives for minimum wage.

Forum List

Back