Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Exactly. And they should be punished for this with higher taxes, right?
Paying your fair share isn't a punishment.

Confiscating everything you own and putting you into a hasty mass grave is a punishment. it's what often happens to the clueless rich when they think, "Naw, this wealth inequality is just fine."

France 1787
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979

Well, you get the idea. Or maybe you don't, you seem to be a tad dense.

Scary enough to shoot him, yes.
Again, if you are scared of black people, you probably shouldn't be a cop.

Most of whom probably lied or simply repeated the story that was circulating.
You work on the assumption that the witnesses who had nothing to gain lied, but the cops who had everything to gain are telling the truth.

This is the biggest problem the thug cops have now. Everyone has a cell phone, and they can't get away with the lies at this point.

When the state legislature in IL mandated that all cops wear body cams, guess who came out against it?

I knew you were going to say something like this.

You were the one who said cops were hassling blacks for jaywalking, not me.

Having said that, cops ask blacks to use the sidewalk for the same reason they ask whites or anyone else: public safety.
I've never gotten a citation for jaywalking once in my life. I've never had a cop yell at me for jaywalking. Funny how that works.

Now, I know why you think Wilson shot Brown, but can you tell me why Brown reacted hostiley and violently for merely being asked to get on the sidewalk?

Because he lived in a town where the white cops routinely hassled the black population for petty offenses. Of course, we only have Wilson's word that he reacted hostilely... and Wilson kept changing his story.

You work on the assumption that the witnesses who had nothing to gain lied, but the cops who had everything to gain are telling the truth.

This is the biggest problem the thug cops have now. Everyone has a cell phone, and they can't get away with the lies at this point.

We had them during Ferguson as well. Why didn't any of these 16 witnesses video the event?

The only difference was one was a black guy and one was a white guy.

That's how selective thinking works. The clowns that made this video had people with your condition totally in mind.

Yeah, the mental gymnastics you do to avoid the obvious is fun to watch. "No, man, it was his shirt. His shirt. And his hair. That's why they drew down on him and his pregnant companion!!!"

And black police officers in low income areas would have done the exact same thing.

We don't have enough room in the prisons to lock up the real criminals, much less the people caught in "Silly Darky, Rights are for white people" arrests. The problem with these kinds of arrests is that like most law enforcement for non-crimes, it will be used disproportiately against people of color.

Fine, then don't bitch about all the shootings and killings in your crime ridden city. Don't bitch about how anybody can get a gun. If you don't provide any deterrent, of course they will break the laws and have guns when they can't control their anger. So when a darkie guns you down with an illegal firearm, you only have yourself and your self-hating white ilk to blame.

I never remember Obama calling a crowd and instigating a riot to march on the Capitol to get his way on something. Of course, Obama could win elections legitimately, so there's that.

You don't recall commies urging protests? You don't recall them trying to incite violence? Would you like a few videos proving once again you're a liar?

POint, is, they weren't nation-wide riots lasting months because Obama took the proper attitude that these were excessive force incidents and took appropriate action. Trump did the exact opposite of that. Praise the police for their bad behavior, wonder why the whole country erupted into riots.

And yet not one example of Trump praising police for their bad behavior. God you liars are too easy to beat in a debate. Trump offered help to a host of commie cities, all that refused it. They wanted and urged the riots and protests to go for as long as possible, because commies will do anything for power, including letting their city be destroyed, let people get seriously injured or killed, because power is second to nothing in Big Brother world. Whorris was out there urging people to donate money to bailout lowlifes that were arrested in the riots, but that's Trump's fault, huh?

People have been sent to prison for a lot less than they had on Limbaugh.

Only in your Soviet style fantasy world. In this country, you need evidence to prosecute and convict anybody. No evidence, no conviction.

Most of the G7 Countries had lower unemployment and less economic damage than we did. (Exceptions being Italy and the UK, which had leaders who were as dumb as Trump).

So how did they have lower unemployment and more G7 damage?

Hey, guy, you do realize that sometimes showing you are making an effort is good enough, right. I mean, Trump never really built much of his wall, but he kept talking about building a wall.

470 miles of wall, and that's with the commies trying to stop him all the way.

Uh, guy, if the rich moved into your suburb, you'd be one of the first people they'd try to drive out. We are already seeing it in our cities with Gentrification. Then you'd have to take your welfare check and move to another slum.

I've been here for over 35 years. I was here when it was one of the greatest suburbs of Cleveland, and I'm here now. I did fine back then and nobody drove me out. Our malls were visited by people all across the nation, businesses dying to get a chance to open up here, one of the best school systems in the area, the well known actor Ted Knight (famous for his roll as Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show) used to do commercials for our mall. It was once a great place anybody wanted to live in.

It was such a nice area that the commies targeted it for destruction. They moved in their lowlifes forcing good people to move out. Stores closed down, violent crime went up, property value fell, it was unsafe to walk the streets past sundown, garbage everywhere because animals don't have the intelligence to clean up after themselves. Yes, I knew what it was like when only people that had money could live here.

Why were they searching the place at ALL? They blew the guy away, it's pretty clear what happened, they were hoping to find something criminal in there to justify the shooting and couldn't, because Botham Jean was actually a pretty decent guy who worked for a living.

They didn't search anything. They found some pot near the body. That was it.

He pulled the gun out while wearing a heavy jacket and both hands were in the pockets of his jacket. Um. Right.

Um, wrong; not according to the video and the jury that went through frame by frame.

Only Ray could sit in his slum, listening to his police scanner, and worry at night, "Are the Oil Companies making enough obscene profits?"

People are sitting at home because they are still legitimately worried about catching Trump Plague and aren't in any big hurry to risk their lives for minimum wage.

What are they worried about? You can get the vaccine just about anywhere. It's free! So that lie doesn't pass the smell test. They are sitting home because why in the world would you work if government is paying you the same or more to not work? Why should I work a job that pays 34K a year if government will pay me money equal to a person working for 40K a year? I'd be losing 6K a year by going to work. Then the commies will use this employee shortage as a way to justify letting in these diseased illegals into the country.

We had them during Ferguson as well. Why didn't any of these 16 witnesses video the event?

Maybe it happened too fast... Don't know. Don't care.

That's how selective thinking works. The clowns that made this video had people with your condition totally in mind.

Having two eyes? The thing is, I really don't have the problem with the cop who treated a guy carrying an AK as a threat. I have a problem with the cop who didn't treat the guy with an AR as a threat because White Privilege.

Let's assume both of those guys were intent on shooting people. Guess which one would have gotten away with it.

And black police officers in low income areas would have done the exact same thing.
Oh, so now it's what neighborhood you live in dictates how the cops should treat you.

Fine, then don't bitch about all the shootings and killings in your crime ridden city. Don't bitch about how anybody can get a gun. If you don't provide any deterrent, of course they will break the laws and have guns when they can't control their anger. So when a darkie guns you down with an illegal firearm, you only have yourself and your self-hating white ilk to blame.

We had a deterrent. It was illegal for ANYONE to own a gun in Chicago. Then the National Rampage Assocation got that law struck down, and gun shops opened on every corner.

You don't recall commies urging protests? You don't recall them trying to incite violence? Would you like a few videos proving once again you're a liar?
Don't waste my time... when you refer to anyone as a "commie" you really don't have much credibility. Yeah, Mike Brown's father did scream "Burn it down". Shame on him for doing so. But if it were my kid, I might have done the same in a moment of grief and anger.

And yet not one example of Trump praising police for their bad behavior. God you liars are too easy to beat in a debate. Trump offered help to a host of commie cities, all that refused it. They wanted and urged the riots and protests to go for as long as possible, because commies will do anything for power, including letting their city be destroyed, let people get seriously injured or killed, because power is second to nothing in Big Brother world. Whorris was out there urging people to donate money to bailout lowlifes that were arrested in the riots, but that's Trump's fault, huh?
Nobody wanted Trump's help because his idea of help was to gas peaceful protestors and use unmarked vans to pick people up.

Only in your Soviet style fantasy world. In this country, you need evidence to prosecute and convict anybody. No evidence, no conviction.
They had his emails, his maid as an eyewitness, and the records of how he went to multiple doctors to doctor shop. That's why he copped a plea, they had his fat ass dead to rights.

470 miles of wall, and that's with the commies trying to stop him all the way.
That's only if you count repairs to existing walls and walls already planned.

I've been here for over 35 years. I was here when it was one of the greatest suburbs of Cleveland, and I'm here now. I did fine back then and nobody drove me out. Our malls were visited by people all across the nation, businesses dying to get a chance to open up here, one of the best school systems in the area, the well known actor Ted Knight (famous for his roll as Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show) used to do commercials for our mall. It was once a great place anybody wanted to live in.

Wow, a D-lister did a commercial for your mall, and you consider that progress?

It was such a nice area that the commies targeted it for destruction. They moved in their lowlifes forcing good people to move out. Stores closed down, violent crime went up, property value fell, it was unsafe to walk the streets past sundown, garbage everywhere because animals don't have the intelligence to clean up after themselves. Yes, I knew what it was like when only people that had money could live here.
That probably has a lot more to do with the whole urban area turning into a slum, not just that town.

What are they worried about? You can get the vaccine just about anywhere. It's free! So that lie doesn't pass the smell test. They are sitting home because why in the world would you work if government is paying you the same or more to not work? Why should I work a job that pays 34K a year if government will pay me money equal to a person working for 40K a year? I'd be losing 6K a year by going to work. Then the commies will use this employee shortage as a way to justify letting in these diseased illegals into the country.

Um, yeah, I don't see anyone rushing out to risk their lives to get a 34K a year job under any circumstance.

And then there's this.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. states putting an early end to federal unemployment benefits saw a larger jump in local labor supply in June than those planning to maintain the $300 weekly supplement until early September, new data show, though there was no clear sign it had led to significantly more hiring.

While that may indicate the withdrawal of benefits is having some of the impact intended by the governors who cut off the stipend, and causing more people to seek employment, the numbers are small in a national labor force of 161 million and come with a cautionary note: Job gains in both groups of states were roughly the same.

That could be the result of lagging data, since the survey that produces national and state job estimates ended its June round before the benefits actually ran out in most of the states planning to end them early.

But it could also mean the process of matching employers and employees remains sluggish compared to the large numbers of posted job openings and the large numbers of unemployed - a fact some economists say could mean the benefit cuts may merely end up reducing family income.

Having two eyes?

No, just being so myopic you ignore every other differences in the two phony situations. As a self-hating white, you only see one thing in your life--race.

Oh, so now it's what neighborhood you live in dictates how the cops should treat you.

Yes it does, it's called police procedure and every city has a different one. That's why a cadet who graduates from the academy has to go through training in whatever city or state he's going to be an officer in before they let him out on his own. Different cities handle different situations different ways. An upper-class suburb pulling over a citizen in that suburb is not going to treat that citizen as an inner-city officer does in his city.

We had a deterrent. It was illegal for ANYONE to own a gun in Chicago. Then the National Rampage Assocation got that law struck down, and gun shops opened on every corner.

Bullshit. You had shootings back then and you had shootings after the courts made your commie city follow the Constitution. Criminals don't get their guns from gun shops, only law abiding citizens do. In spite of that, you still have one of the most stringent gun restrictions in the country. So why are cities and states that have less firearm restrictions doing better?

Don't waste my time... when you refer to anyone as a "commie" you really don't have much credibility. Yeah, Mike Brown's father did scream "Burn it down". Shame on him for doing so. But if it were my kid, I might have done the same in a moment of grief and anger.

I'm not talking Brown's father. I'm talking about the commie leaders that said things like Shoemaker: Kavanaugh, you have started a whirlwind, and you are going to pay the price! Oh yes, talk like that led to lowlifes attacking the court while Kavanaugh was being sworn in. How about Waters when she told her followers to harass Trump people wherever you may find them. GET IN THEIR FACE! Let them know they are not wanted.

So don't give me this bullshit about what Trump said. Clean your own house before you criticize mine.

Nobody wanted Trump's help because his idea of help was to gas peaceful protestors and use unmarked vans to pick people up.

They didn't want Trump's help because for one, he would have ended their riots on day one sending his people there. Two, they wanted the riots to continue to help them try and beat Trump.

They had his emails, his maid as an eyewitness, and the records of how he went to multiple doctors to doctor shop. That's why he copped a plea, they had his fat ass dead to rights.

No, they had no doctors records. The maid was a lowlife who she and her ex-con husband were blackmailing Limbaugh until he decided enough was enough. Then they ran to the cops and the first thing they requested was immunity for breaking the law of blackmail and supposedly selling illegal drugs. And no, they didn't have any emails either. They had no sales of illegal drugs, no possession of illegal drugs, no evidence he ever bought illegal drugs.

That's only if you count repairs to existing walls and walls already planned.

Yeah, existing wall, which many of them looked like this.

vehicle barriers.jpeg

Wow, a D-lister did a commercial for your mall, and you consider that progress?

He was a top rated actor at the time because the Mary Tyler Show was a huge hit for many years.

That probably has a lot more to do with the whole urban area turning into a slum, not just that town.

Correct, not just my suburb, but suburbs all across the country. Government destroyed dozens if not hundreds of them by busing in their high-crime lowlifes. Guess what? Dementia's plans is to put that on steroids, and I hope your community is next on his list.

Um, yeah, I don't see anyone rushing out to risk their lives to get a 34K a year job under any circumstance.

And then there's this.

Risk what lives? If they feel they are at risk, get the vaccine like over 150 million Americans have already done. You always make excuses for these people. The truth of the matter is businesses can't find workers because the commies are paying them more to stay home. I can't get any work done around here because companies are so backed up with work they may not get to me in two months or so, and that's if they even put me on a list. And I'd bet that most of the people that are staying on unemployment are indeed vaccinated.

Secondly cities that started to restrict the extra unemployment money only started last month. Nobody is going to see immediate results. Ours ended at the end of June. Others ended it in early July. By September we will see a huge difference in unemployment by states that kept it and states that didn't.

Yes it does, it's called police procedure and every city has a different one. That's why a cadet who graduates from the academy has to go through training in whatever city or state he's going to be an officer in before they let him out on his own. Different cities handle different situations different ways. An upper-class suburb pulling over a citizen in that suburb is not going to treat that citizen as an inner-city officer does in his city.

Amazing how police procedure always seems to involve treating people of color more harshly than white people.

Bullshit. You had shootings back then and you had shootings after the courts made your commie city follow the Constitution. Criminals don't get their guns from gun shops, only law abiding citizens do. In spite of that, you still have one of the most stringent gun restrictions in the country. So why are cities and states that have less firearm restrictions doing better?

Nearly 60 percent of guns recovered in Chicago come from out-of-state dealers, with more than 20 percent traced back to Indiana, according to a newly released report on the city’s violence.

The 2017 Gun Trace Report released Sunday also showed that nearly a quarter of the guns recovered in Chicago were sold by just ten federally licensed firearms dealers (seven in Illinois and three in northwest Indiana). [[454141033, C]]

The report is part of a collaboration between the Chicago Police Department, Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office and the University of Chicago Crime Lab. The report analyzed data from crimes between 2013 and 2016 to better understand where guns in Chicago come from, and to help officials develop impactful solutions to address the root causes of the city's violence.

This is why we need to let the victims of gun violence sue gun sellers and makers. They know EXACTLY what they are doing and who they are selling to.

I'm not talking Brown's father. I'm talking about the commie leaders that said things like Shoemaker: Kavanaugh, you have started a whirlwind, and you are going to pay the price! Oh yes, talk like that led to lowlifes attacking the court while Kavanaugh was being sworn in. How about Waters when she told her followers to harass Trump people wherever you may find them. GET IN THEIR FACE! Let them know they are not wanted.
Neither of those involved any actual violence...so your argument falls apart. Sorry, telling Frau Goebbels she isn't welcome in your restaurant isn't violent.

They didn't want Trump's help because for one, he would have ended their riots on day one sending his people there. Two, they wanted the riots to continue to help them try and beat Trump.

It amazes me of all the things Trump "would have done" in the fetid imagination of his cultists... probably because they can't really address all the things he fucked up.

No, they had no doctors records. The maid was a lowlife who she and her ex-con husband were blackmailing Limbaugh until he decided enough was enough. Then they ran to the cops and the first thing they requested was immunity for breaking the law of blackmail and supposedly selling illegal drugs. And no, they didn't have any emails either. They had no sales of illegal drugs, no possession of illegal drugs, no evidence he ever bought illegal drugs.
What does it say about Limbaugh that he associated with such people or that his maid knew about his drug abuse?

Again, there are young people in prison on less evidence than they had on the Fat Fruit.

Correct, not just my suburb, but suburbs all across the country. Government destroyed dozens if not hundreds of them by busing in their high-crime lowlifes. Guess what? Dementia's plans is to put that on steroids, and I hope your community is next on his list.

We have Section 8 housing here. It's not really a problem. Your suburb is a slum because all the jobs went away and people who could get out did.

Risk what lives? If they feel they are at risk, get the vaccine like over 150 million Americans have already done. You always make excuses for these people. The truth of the matter is businesses can't find workers because the commies are paying them more to stay home. I can't get any work done around here because companies are so backed up with work they may not get to me in two months or so, and that's if they even put me on a list. And I'd bet that most of the people that are staying on unemployment are indeed vaccinated.

If you are paying so shitty that people would rather be on unemployment than take your shitty pay and risk infection, that's kind of on you.

The real problem with Covid is that it has exposed capitalism for the shit sandwich it is, where the working drones were considered "essential" while the big shots got to work from home.

Secondly cities that started to restrict the extra unemployment money only started last month. Nobody is going to see immediate results. Ours ended at the end of June. Others ended it in early July. By September we will see a huge difference in unemployment by states that kept it and states that didn't.

By September, we'll probably have hit herd immunity, daily deaths will dip below 100 a day and people will have already started looking.

lol poor Red Joe can't overcome how degenerate, violent, and homocidal black 'culture' has become, and how the black middle class promptly abandoned their own self-produced shitholes to run and hide in Whitey Land, an now just use their hood rat 'bruthas' as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, exactly as Patrick Moynihan predicted. Now the Democrats are busy importing criminal illegal aliens to replace them and push them out of their ghettos, lol they got nowhere to go now, and their pols are just as vile and corrupt as they've always been; some 85% of black people wouldn't have it any other way. They will off themselves, just like they do in Africa. Legalize some more dope; that will fix everything, right Red Joe? Make them gangs even more wealthy and violent.

lol poor Red Joe can't overcome how degenerate, violent, and homocidal black 'culture' has become, and how the black middle class promptly abandoned their own self-produced shitholes to run and hide in Whitey Land, an now just use their hood rat 'bruthas' as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, exactly as Patrick Moynihan predicted. Now the Democrats are busy importing criminal illegal aliens to replace them and push them out of their ghettos, lol they got nowhere to go now, and their pols are just as vile and corrupt as they've always been; some 85% of black people wouldn't have it any other way. They will off themselves, just like they do in Africa. Legalize some more dope; that will fix everything, right Red Joe? Make them gangs even more wealthy and violent.

The KKKleaners called. They say they can't get those soot stains from the cross burning out of your robes.

Amazing how police procedure always seems to involve treating people of color more harshly than white people.

That's because people of color are different. They talk differently, act differently, dress differently, have different names, completely different culture, hate our police instead of support them, filthy, noisy, violent. They are different.

If you have two kids and one of them is an A student that never gets into any trouble, never gives you a hard time, you don't treat that child the way you treat your other kid that's always in trouble, having a ton or problems in school, always fighting with you, the neighbors are constantly complaining about. This is what's called human nature. You can't treat everybody the same.

Nearly 60 percent of guns recovered in Chicago come from out-of-state dealers, with more than 20 percent traced back to Indiana, according to a newly released report on the city’s violence.

Your fudged report doesn't say how those guns got from the dealer to the criminal. The dealer sure as hell didn't sell them any guns. It's against the law. Ultimately all guns come from dealerships. If they get stolen and then put on the black market, there is nothing any dealer can do about that.

Neither of those involved any actual violence...so your argument falls apart. Sorry, telling Frau Goebbels she isn't welcome in your restaurant isn't violent.

It doesn't matter if it led to any violence or not, like that baseball field shooting by the staunch Bernie supporter. The point is they have used harsher and much more suggestive language than Donald Trump ever did. So don't be telling us Trump said this or Trump said that when your people say much worse.

It amazes me of all the things Trump "would have done" in the fetid imagination of his cultists... probably because they can't really address all the things he fucked up.

The commies wanted the riots and protests, and Trump would have sent in the military to stop them.

What does it say about Limbaugh that he associated with such people or that his maid knew about his drug abuse?

Again, there are young people in prison on less evidence than they had on the Fat Fruit.

Only in your dreams. Again, they have to provide evidence to even get the case heard in court. If the DA or prosecutor has no concrete evidence, there is no case I don't care if you're Jamal in the ghetto or Bob from the upper-class suburbs.

We have Section 8 housing here. It's not really a problem. Your suburb is a slum because all the jobs went away and people who could get out did.

We've always had plenty of jobs here, and we have other suburbs that are doing fantastic, even through the virus. Jobs are not the reason our community fell apart, desegregation and government pushing it is why.

If you are paying so shitty that people would rather be on unemployment than take your shitty pay and risk infection, that's kind of on you.

The jobs have always paid a moderate wage, but when people actually had to work to bring in money, they took those jobs. They aren't now because they are getting paid just as well or better to stay home. That wouldn't be the case today if people had the intelligence to reelect Donald Trump and throw those commies out of Congress. Our country would be doing super today, especially given that our gasoline would still be under $2.25 a gallon.

By September, we'll probably have hit herd immunity, daily deaths will dip below 100 a day and people will have already started looking.

And just see how much better the states that got rid of the fed unemployment did than the ones who kept it.

Paying your fair share isn't a punishment.

Confiscating everything you own and putting you into a hasty mass grave is a punishment. it's what often happens to the clueless rich when they think, "Naw, this wealth inequality is just fine."

France 1787
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979

Well, you get the idea. Or maybe you don't, you seem to be a tad dense.

Oh I get the idea, it's just that I'm getting the real idea, not the one you're trying to convey.

Your response above reveals your true feelings about the rich. You used the term "wealth inequality" when we were actually talking about the rich paying taxes. There's no such thing as wealth inequality unless your saying that everyone should make the same money regardless of experience, position, effort put forth or choices made.
Again, if you are scared of black people, you probably shouldn't be a cop.

Brown's being black is not the reason he was shot. For that matter, it's not even the reason he attacked Wilson or stole the cigars.

If there was nothing to gain then why did some lie in the first place?

Even if none of the fourteen you keep bringing up lied (which by some mysterious JoeB magic has now increased to sixteen and in addition renders your narrative about Wilson changing his story irrelevant), some people did and admitted they did after being questioned and their answers didn't jibe with each other or it was discovered that they couldn't have witnessed it given their location.

Some lied and this is a fact as laid out in the DOJ report. So maybe you should ask them what they had to gain from lying. But I know you won't so I'll give you my theory: What they had to gain was hanging a white cop for shooting a black man.

Which also means that the lying "witnesses" can't get away with their lies either.
When the state legislature in IL mandated that all cops wear body cams, guess who came out against it?

I've never gotten a citation for jaywalking once in my life. I've never had a cop yell at me for jaywalking. Funny how that works.

Have you ever jaywalked? If so, did a cop witness it? Also, have you ever walked down the middle of the street as Brown was doing?
Because he lived in a town where the white cops routinely hassled the black population for petty offenses. Of course, we only have Wilson's word that he reacted hostilely... and Wilson kept changing his story.

So you're saying that, in response to blacks being hassled, Brown chose to demonstrate exactly why blacks get hassled. And in response to blacks being shot by cops, he thought it would be a good idea to attack a cop, thus ensuring he would get shot.

Does that about sum it up?

Some lied and this is a fact as laid out in the DOJ report. So maybe you should ask them what they had to gain from lying. But I know you won't so I'll give you my theory: What they had to gain was hanging a white cop for shooting a black man.

And it's not like this is the first time, in fact blacks lie all the time when the suspect is black and the officer is white. There really is no penalty for it so why should they care?

That's because people of color are different. They talk differently, act differently, dress differently, have different names, completely different culture, hate our police instead of support them, filthy, noisy, violent. They are different.
Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that never gets old.

If you have two kids and one of them is an A student that never gets into any trouble, never gives you a hard time, you don't treat that child the way you treat your other kid that's always in trouble, having a ton or problems in school, always fighting with you, the neighbors are constantly complaining about. This is what's called human nature. You can't treat everybody the same.
Really?

So how much trouble was Tamir Rice in before they shot him for playing with a toy? I find it amusing because the very same guys I grew up with who are wearing MAGA hats now where the white kids who got in trouble with the police when they were young. And no, they weren't "A" Students.

This kid was an honor student, however.

His crime. Trying to run away from a party after someone called the cops.

Your fudged report doesn't say how those guns got from the dealer to the criminal. The dealer sure as hell didn't sell them any guns. It's against the law. Ultimately all guns come from dealerships. If they get stolen and then put on the black market, there is nothing any dealer can do about that.
But oddly, all the guns come from the same few stores. It's almost like the bad guys know they can buy a gun there and very few questions will be asked.

It doesn't matter if it led to any violence or not, like that baseball field shooting by the staunch Bernie supporter. The point is they have used harsher and much more suggestive language than Donald Trump ever did. So don't be telling us Trump said this or Trump said that when your people say much worse.

Except you can't draw a through line to Bernie calling for Socialized Medicine and this nut shooting SKKKalise. You can draw a straight line from Trump rallying these people and them storming the capitol.

The commies wanted the riots and protests, and Trump would have sent in the military to stop them.

It's actually illegal for the military to be used in civil disturbance actions, as General Milley explained to Trump.

Only in your dreams. Again, they have to provide evidence to even get the case heard in court. If the DA or prosecutor has no concrete evidence, there is no case I don't care if you're Jamal in the ghetto or Bob from the upper-class suburbs.

Real world- Prosecutors routinely push through bogus cases against poor people to keep their numbers up, routinely bully them into pleas because they can't afford good lawyers, cops routinely "testily" in court.

The point was, Limbaugh had lawyers able to bog down the prosecutors on every point, and at the end of the day, his fat ass did have to cop a plea.

We've always had plenty of jobs here, and we have other suburbs that are doing fantastic, even through the virus. Jobs are not the reason our community fell apart, desegregation and government pushing it is why.
Again, been to your city... they could film Zombie movies there.

The jobs have always paid a moderate wage, but when people actually had to work to bring in money, they took those jobs. They aren't now because they are getting paid just as well or better to stay home. That wouldn't be the case today if people had the intelligence to reelect Donald Trump and throw those commies out of Congress. Our country would be doing super today, especially given that our gasoline would still be under $2.25 a gallon.

Exactly, they paid a moderate, non-living wage. Maybe okay if you are a teen kid looking for some side money, not enough to risk your life for.

Frankly, if your whole life is based on how much you pay for gasoline, that's kind of sad.

Hey, check this out... This is what a wonderful job Trump did. The Average Life Expectency for an American actually went DOWN on his watch. His presidency was literally killing us.

And just see how much better the states that got rid of the fed unemployment did than the ones who kept it.

You mean- not at all.

Oh I get the idea, it's just that I'm getting the real idea, not the one you're trying to convey.

Your response above reveals your true feelings about the rich. You used the term "wealth inequality" when we were actually talking about the rich paying taxes. There's no such thing as wealth inequality unless your saying that everyone should make the same money regardless of experience, position, effort put forth or choices made.

Actually, the two are inseparable. When the Rich paid their fair share, under Reagan, you had a real middle class, you had actual poverty reduction.

But to paraphrase Hoover, the problem with the rich is that they are too damned greedy.

Brown's being black is not the reason he was shot. For that matter, it's not even the reason he attacked Wilson or stole the cigars.

No, but none of those things were serious enough to kill him for... that's the point.

If there was nothing to gain then why did some lie in the first place?

Even if none of the fourteen you keep bringing up lied (which by some mysterious JoeB magic has now increased to sixteen and in addition renders your narrative about Wilson changing his story irrelevant), some people did and admitted they did after being questioned and their answers didn't jibe with each other or it was discovered that they couldn't have witnessed it given their location.
Actually, it was 16. Sure, you don't go into court when the DA has made it very clear, he's going to acquit this cop come hell or high water.

You mean actually getting the cops to start behaving themselves by holding them to account.. That would be terrible.

Have you ever jaywalked? If so, did a cop witness it? Also, have you ever walked down the middle of the street as Brown was doing?

Yes. Probably. Yes.

So you're saying that, in response to blacks being hassled, Brown chose to demonstrate exactly why blacks get hassled. And in response to blacks being shot by cops, he thought it would be a good idea to attack a cop, thus ensuring he would get shot.

Does that about sum it up?

Again, works on the assumption Wilson's self-serving story is true.

I mean, it would be nice if someone had cross-examined him when he was allowed to make a self-serving statement in front of the Grand Jury.

Real world- Prosecutors routinely push through bogus cases against poor people to keep their numbers up, routinely bully them into pleas because they can't afford good lawyers, cops routinely "testily" in court.

The point was, Limbaugh had lawyers able to bog down the prosecutors on every point, and at the end of the day, his fat ass did have to cop a plea.

He didn't cop anything. He made an arrangement with them if they'd finally leave him alone. He spent a million dollars fighting the government that they could have used the money for much better things. And given Limbaugh was a generous man, he could have used money he spent for better things.

Again, been to your city... they could film Zombie movies there.

You were in one part of our city. Do you think Cleveland is five square miles or something?

Exactly, they paid a moderate, non-living wage. Maybe okay if you are a teen kid looking for some side money, not enough to risk your life for.

Frankly, if your whole life is based on how much you pay for gasoline, that's kind of sad.

Hey, check this out... This is what a wonderful job Trump did. The Average Life Expectency for an American actually went DOWN on his watch. His presidency was literally killing us.

WTF does life expectancy have to do with a US President? Not a damned thing. Yes, gasoline is a major expense for some families where the adults have to travel 40 miles away to get to work. One of my coworkers told me he was saving over $160.00 a month on gasoline when fracking sent prices to the basement towards the end of DumBama's second term. Besides work, he had a lot of running around to do with the kids since he was divorced and his wife lived 20 miles away.

Given the fact that people have caught the virus after taking the vaccine, what are people sitting home now supposed to do, never go back to work because they fear getting covid? After all, the vaccines don't stop you from getting covid, they just give your body the ability to have antibodies to fight it off. Covid has nothing to do with it anyway. The problem is we have Democrats calling the shots and they are paying people not to work. Young healthy people (who typically work lower wage jobs) have little to worry about even if not vaccinated.

You mean- not at all.

Actually, the two are inseparable. When the Rich paid their fair share, under Reagan, you had a real middle class, you had actual poverty reduction.

But to paraphrase Hoover, the problem with the rich is that they are too damned greedy.

The rich are no more greedy than anyone else. Every person in this country that stresses about bills, providing for their families or would like to have more disposable income for, say, a European vacation or toys like motorcycles and RVs wishes they had more money or could make more. Many wish they could be rich like Bezos or Musk. But they are not. Why? Because they didn't make the choices to put themselves in a higher tax bracket. Instead, they do things like play the lottery hoping that chance alone will put them there.

Greed or level of greed is almost irrelevant when you compare the rich to the non-rich. The deciding factor is choices.
No, but none of those things were serious enough to kill him for... that's the point.

He was not shot for being being black nor was he shot for stealing the cigars. He was shot for attacking an officer and then moving aggressively and in a threatening manner toward the officer and not complying with commands to back off. The other stuff was not serious enough to get him shot but these were. That's the point.
Actually, it was 16.

Then why were you saying fourteen?
Sure, you don't go into court when the DA has made it very clear, he's going to acquit this cop come hell or high water.

Irrelevant. The fact remains that many "witnesses" lied. There's no getting around it.

Wilson was acquitted in part because many of these witnesses lied. Even if it's true that the DA was determined to acquit Wilson, it's also true that the lying witnesses were determined to hang him no matter what. The truth did not matter to these people.
You mean actually getting the cops to start behaving themselves by holding them to account.. That would be terrible.

Holding an officer to account is one thing, lying about what you witnessed to hang a white cop is another.

So in your mind, lying and giving false testimony is the right way to hold officers to account?
Yes. Probably. Yes.

"Probably" is not "Yes".

But even so, asking you to get on the sidewalk is not sufficient reason to attack an officer.

Again, works on the assumption Wilson's self-serving story is true.

Wilson's story, whether self-serving or not, doesn't change the fact that Brown attacked him. They have the photos to prove he did.
I mean, it would be nice if someone had cross-examined him when he was allowed to make a self-serving statement in front of the Grand Jury.

Irrelevant. Brown still attacked him and he did so while Wilson was still in his cruiser.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Brown acted rashly and stupidly. He all but guaranteed that his being shot was a foregone conclusion.

He didn't cop anything. He made an arrangement with them if they'd finally leave him alone. He spent a million dollars fighting the government that they could have used the money for much better things. And given Limbaugh was a generous man, he could have used money he spent for better things.
Like what, Dominican Rent Boys?

Now, I'll admit, the fact that Limbaugh had money to spend on lawyers meant unlike a poor drug addict, he was able to fight a war of attrition with the DA and get a sweetheart deal.

Unlike this guy,

In 1996, in response to a routine query from local law enforcement, a pharmacy provided Paey’s name as someone prescribed unusually large amounts of prescription painkillers. When law enforcement called Paey’s physician in New Jersey, the physician initially confirmed that the prescriptions were valid.

However, after police lied and told the physician that Paey had confessed to drug trafficking and that the physician would also be charged unless he denied the validity of the prescriptions, he said they were forged.

At trial in Pasco County Circuit Court, numerous pharmacists in Florida testified that on several occasions they called the physician in New Jersey and he confirmed that the prescriptions were authentic. Paey refused a plea bargain, and it took three trials for the state to get a conviction.

In April 2004, a jury convicted Paey of drug trafficking, prescription forgery, and unlawful possession of a controlled substance. Though there was no evidence that Paey sold the drugs, Florida law permitted an inference of trafficking based on the amount of medication he possessed. Paey was sentenced to the mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison. While in prison, Paey was treated with larger quantities of painkillers than he had been convicted of possessing

You were in one part of our city. Do you think Cleveland is five square miles or something?
This was the part of the city reserved for tourists, and it looked like the Zombies had stopped by.

WTF does life expectancy have to do with a US President? Not a damned thing. Yes, gasoline is a major expense for some families where the adults have to travel 40 miles away to get to work. One of my coworkers told me he was saving over $160.00 a month on gasoline when fracking sent prices to the basement towards the end of DumBama's second term. Besides work, he had a lot of running around to do with the kids since he was divorced and his wife lived 20 miles away.
And I'll bet he drives a big old gas guzzling SUV.

Given the fact that people have caught the virus after taking the vaccine, what are people sitting home now supposed to do, never go back to work because they fear getting covid? After all, the vaccines don't stop you from getting covid, they just give your body the ability to have antibodies to fight it off. Covid has nothing to do with it anyway. The problem is we have Democrats calling the shots and they are paying people not to work. Young healthy people (who typically work lower wage jobs) have little to worry about even if not vaccinated.

They also have no incentive to risk their health for crap jobs....

It's kind of funny that you people have been telling these folks they aren't worthy of a living wage, and when they AGREE with you and refuse to risk their lives for these jobs, you get upset.

The rich are no more greedy than anyone else. Every person in this country that stresses about bills, providing for their families or would like to have more disposable income for, say, a European vacation or toys like motorcycles and RVs wishes they had more money or could make more. Many wish they could be rich like Bezos or Musk. But they are not. Why? Because they didn't make the choices to put themselves in a higher tax bracket. Instead, they do things like play the lottery hoping that chance alone will put them there.

Actually, I could respect someone who won the lottery. I have a lot less respect for someone like Bezos who underpays his workers, doesn't pay taxes and then spends five billion dollars to fly into space for five minutes in a ship that looks like a dick.

1627034326724.png

FUCK YOU, WORKING CLASS!!!!

He was not shot for being being black nor was he shot for stealing the cigars. He was shot for attacking an officer and then moving aggressively and in a threatening manner toward the officer and not complying with commands to back off. The other stuff was not serious enough to get him shot but these were. That's the point.

Yes, yes, we know you are very invested in the murder of this black child.

Then why were you saying fourteen?
Actually, I found a different source that said 16.

Irrelevant. The fact remains that many "witnesses" lied. There's no getting around it.

Wilson was acquitted in part because many of these witnesses lied. Even if it's true that the DA was determined to acquit Wilson, it's also true that the lying witnesses were determined to hang him no matter what. The truth did not matter to these people.
Holding an officer to account is one thing, lying about what you witnessed to hang a white cop is another.

So in your mind, lying and giving false testimony is the right way to hold officers to account?
Wilson's story, whether self-serving or not, doesn't change the fact that Brown attacked him. They have the photos to prove he did.
Irrelevant. Brown still attacked him and he did so while Wilson was still in his cruiser.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Brown acted rashly and stupidly. He all but guaranteed that his being shot was a foregone conclusion.

Actually, I could respect someone who won the lottery. I have a lot less respect for someone like Bezos who underpays his workers, doesn't pay taxes and then spends five billion dollars to fly into space for five minutes in a ship that looks like a dick.

View attachment 516192
FUCK YOU, WORKING CLASS!!!!

Actually, I found a different source that said 16.

ahh yes when you can not refute something make fun of it. That is all you got.

Forum List

Back