Forget the politics: What are the pros and cons of building a wall? The facts only, please!

It's really difficult to get Republicans to defend this wall.

It's definitely an "I want" and NOT an "I need".
Dude you lie. You posted a thread, might be this one, where I countered every point you made against the wall point per point. Spouting shit doesn't make it true.
Counter this point.

DvCrqdxWwAA-G0_.jpg

It takes a ladder to defeat a wall.
40 foot ladder cost more than $36 bucks and the problem with it is the logistics of carrying it to where you need it. Plus you need two of them one to get up and another to get down the other side. And besides we are talking keeping out migrants who make less than $36 bucks a year.

1. You don’t drag 40 foot ladder across the desert by yourself. It has to be a team of four or more cut in to sections then assemble next to that Trump sexy wall.
And it doesn’t have to be a luxury ladder. It can be just a pole with you can set your feet one at a time going up.
Then a rope to go down on the other side.

2. Or simply a rope using a cheap drones to carry the rope to the top.

3. Or just get a pick and shovel dig 7 feet. If they can dug a tunnel half a mile long. How difficult is that to dig 7 feet by 7 feet long?

It’s always very funny when someone posts an example of a wall from other countries that they think it will works here.

1. Hunger, poverty and getting murdered are the biggest reasons why poor people try to flee their homelands.

2. The wall being used as an example are mostly in populated areas. There are NO incentives to climb that wall to the other sides.

3. Cartels has millions of American customers to this sides of that dumb wall.

1. Building the wall will pump billions of dollars into the U.S. economy, creating real jobs. It's the equivalent of smashing windows to jump-start the economy, but what the heck?

2. With the wall comes expensive equipment, detecting tunnel construction, which means more jobs.

3. That equipment needs to be protected against sabotage and vandalism, creating even more jobs.

4. In case the equipment actually works, tunnels still need to be found, dug up and destroyed, creating even more jobs.

5. Of course, border patrol are needed just as before to catch climbers, creating even more jobs.

6. Oh, the wall will finally convince perennially frightened, hyperventilating Goobers that Government is The Solution!

That would be a win-win-win-win-win-win, with no downside, which is unheard-of in all of human history!

Build that wall already!

News Flash! Mexico has discovered trucks! They pull 18 wheelers next to walls, put a ladder on top of it, and climb to the top of the wall, and drop a rope down the other side! This being the case, they have demonstrated that they have more intelligence than Trump!

Much of the wall is out in the boonies.

How are they going to get materials, equipment, and people there to work on it?

In the same ways that they get materials, equipment, and people in place to build anything else “out in the boonies”.

I imagine that you're probably not in the construction business, but even so, are you really that ignorant?

In the same ways that they get materials, equipment, and people in place to build anything else “out in the boonies”.

I imagine that you're probably not in the construction business, but even so, are you really that ignorant?

Go ahead, smart guy, explain it.

Forum List

Back