Ford tells dealers to pause EV investments

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And gas cars will be illegal in California in 10 years. No charging stations (copper thieves tear every one apart) and no EV cars.

Take the train!
Oh yeah.
California is mandating all trains to be electric in 5 years. Even though no such train exists.

Good job Democrats!

Last edited:
“The California Air Resources Board on Thursday signed off on a sweeping plan requiring that by 2035, all new passenger cars and light trucks sold in the state be electric vehicles or other emissions-free models.”
Correct, all new ones that are sold. Nowhere does it say that gas cars will be illegal, now, does it. I’m quite familiar with the law they passed.

On that note, as we get closer to that date, I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets repealed, postponed, or not enforced, because I imagine there’s going to be quite an uproar as it nears.

Democrat elitists are pushing a fantasy land of impossible objectives. 100% EVs, fixing climate change (whatever that means), never ending wars, replacing police with psychologists. open borders, institutionalizing voter fraud, DEI, CRT, promoting censorship and ignoring our bill of rights are a few of the ignoramic ideas coming out of Democrat's heads. It's not just Biden. It's the whole damn party. MAGA

And gas cars will be illegal in California in 10 years. No charging stations (copper thieves tear every one apart) and no EV cars.

Take the train!
Oh yeah.
California is mandating all trains to be electric in 5 years. Even though no such train exists.

Good job Democrats!

/----/ democRATs couldn't manage a Kool Aid stand without adult supervision.

California can meet its car goal if nobody there has a car. The state will have more depopulation, drought, and fire. Cars will get some use in leaving.

Forum List

Back