Excellent discussion about Climate ...

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
It starts out being compared to the tools needed to build the house which is Weather
And the home we live in aka Climate.

The tools used for construction are not used much if at all in the home. The home you furnish. You have implements used to build the home that you do not use to furnish the home.

Watch this video to understand.

It starts out being compared to the tools needed to build the house which is Weather
And the home we live in aka Climate.

The tools used for construction are not used much if at all in the home. The home you furnish. You have implements used to build the home that you do not use to furnish the home.

Watch this video to understand.

Consensus. Can;t live with it, can't live without it.

But Ill go with NASA.

The Alarmist view is let them take charge of your life, FORCE you to obey them, and they PROMISE you will be safe and happy.

My view is Climate is in long spans. We are not really good at predictions to begin with. We should not FORCE others to obey us.

If anybody demonstrates they can control even a Tornado, they will be on the path to tell me they can control Climate.

I'm open-minded until the dimwitted simps like algore and brandon start peddling it, and that's the kiss of death. Then I know for certain, by definition, it's a scam.... a ponzi scheme.

When algore and brandon walk into an empty room, somehow the room becomes emptier. I wouldn't let those 2 drooling fucktards babysit my house plants, much less "fix the weather".

After 50 years of fraud and failure, something like this is suddenly going to do something productive?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

People would welcome a return to the tax rate of 1913.

Congress adopted a 1 percent tax on net personal income of more than $3,000 with a surtax of 6 percent on incomes of more than $500,000. It also repealed the 1909 corporate income tax. The first Form 1040 was introduced.

Who is best to side with? Government or Science? What can you do when Government misuses Science as is the case over Climate?

The IPCC is under control by GOVERNMENTS, the "solutions" are proposed by GOVERNMENTS, that amazingly increases GOVERNMENTAL power at our expense, yet they never show any real climate related concerns just a pile of climate models running on scenarios many far into the future.

The IPCC is under control by GOVERNMENTS, the "solutions" are proposed by GOVERNMENTS, that amazingly increases GOVERNMENTAL power at our expense, yet they never show any real climate related concerns just a pile of climate models running on scenarios many far into the future.
We know that Tommy but some here are ignorant.

Forum List

Back