Ford, GM and Tesla scaling down EV production

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Cuz demand for the fucked up idea isn't what the Democrack's hoped. So what's new, everything they touch is the wrong move, and leaves corrosion.

EV are awesome right. Never mind they're built to throw away, the inconvenience and denial, you can't even rotate tires on many or all of them. You don't even get a spare tire. A rear tire costs $450 on a AWD, you have to replace both at the same time. Hate to see what the fronts cost. Tow truck drivers tell me EV are good for business though, what a contribution. They tear up the streets too, which is great for road construction.

But remember, per the Democrack's demands we're all supposed to be EV soon. This could be you. I bet it can haul a tent trailer 200 miles or so, what a great truck.
201911220656061722.PNG

Last edited:
Cuz demand for the fucked up idea isn't what the Democrack's hoped. So what's new, everything they touch is the wrong move, and leaves corrosion.
EV are awesome right. Never mind they're built to throw away, the inconvenience and denial, you can't even rotate tires on many or all of them. You don't even get a spare tire. A rear tire costs $450 on a AWD, you have to replace both at the same time. Hate to see what the fronts cost. Tow truck drivers tell me EV are good for business though, what a contribution. They tear up the streets too, which is great for road construction.
But remember, per the Democrack's demands we're all supposed to be EV soon. This could be you. I bet it can haul a tent trailer 200 miles or so, what a great truck.

So where is the part about Ford, GM and Tesla scaling down EV production? And why is this story in POLITICS?

So where is the part about Ford, GM and Tesla scaling down EV production? And why is this story in POLITICS?

The part you speak of is in the thread title. EV doesn't involve politics huh? Hmm. I kind of figured the left was behind the big promotion, suppose I'm wrong though :abgg2q.jpg:

201911220656061722.PNG
But hasn’t the R Party also fully supported EV production? What has it done to stop this stupid idea?

These things are not a long term answer, given their waste, material needs and usage limitations. The Dems have been FAR too quick to jump in behind this stuff and create lofty expectations. There are few specific long term plans on the progress of clean energy, but plenty of long term demands.

Just another example of an issue not being addressed properly because it has become a binary, tribal political football. Either/or, us vs. them, all or nothing. We can't work together to improve ANYTHING because we have allowed that ability to waste away due to non-use.

You can't effectively address issues with binary thinking.

Last edited:
The part you speak of is in the thread title.

In other words, the topic promised in the title is literally just the words in the title? You offer no substantiation? Honestly, I have seen 100,000 threads closed for less reason than this. I think you need to tell us specifically some actual details on how Ford, GM and Tesla are scaling down EV production just after investing BILLIONS and BILLIONS into the mandate that Joe Biden laid out a couple of years ago that ALL cars had to be EV by just 2035!!!

That is barely just a decade from now.

In other words, the topic promised in the title is literally just the words in the title? You offer no substantiation? Honestly, I have seen 100,000 threads closed for less reason than this. I think you need to tell us specifically some actual details on how Ford, GM and Tesla are scaling down EV production just after investing BILLIONS and BILLIONS into the mandate that Joe Biden laid out a couple of years ago that ALL cars had to be EV by just 2035!!!

That is barely just a decade from now.

201911220656061722.PNG

As always, we told em so.

Not only are the Left always the last ones to find out how futile their harebrained schemes are - but they never learn to listen to us next time.

Round and round we go, the stupid never ceases.

These things are not a long term answer, given their waste, material needs and usage limitations. The Dems have been FAR too quick to jump in behind this stuff and create lofty expectations. There are few specific long term plans on the progress of clean energy, but plenty of long term demands.

Just another example of an issue not being addressed properly because it has become a binary, tribal political football. Either/or, us vs. them, all or nothing. We can't work together to improve ANYTHING because we have allowed that ability to waste away due to non-use.

You can't effectively address issues with binary thinking.
Citizens are paying the price for this and politicians who think they are gods.

People are having trouble-enough buying internal-combustion -engine powered cars at today's highly inflated prices.

Whatever made corporate decision-makers believe that consumers would flock to buy vehicles that cost much more than those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back