For Those Of You Who Don't Think Coloring Easter Eggs Doesn't Have Anything To Do With Jesus

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'd thought that I post this here since I'm doing this myself in a little bit. It turns out that the origins have everything to do with Jesus.

Watch those double negatives. 😁

Anyway, Easter has little to do with a bunny or Cadbury eggs or colored boiled eggs or pastel colors and so forth than it has to do with a man rising from the dead after a brutal execution. It is a kind of rebirth of hope story.

Happy Easter to all Christians and Happy Passover to all Jewish people.

I’m not particularly religious, but this is a nice time of year. And that does include Reese’s egg shaped chocolate and peanut butter cups and speckled egg shaped hard shelled malted milk balls, etc.

62CB5A2C-184F-4CBB-817D-AA16DB7A1E83.jpeg

Watch those double negatives. 😁

Anyway, Easter has little to do with a bunny or Cadbury eggs or colored boiled eggs or pastel colors and so forth than it has to do with a man rising from the dead after a brutal execution. It is a kind of rebirth of hope story.

Happy Easter to all Christians and Happy Passover to all Jewish people.

I’m not particularly religious, but this is a nice time of year. And that does include Reese’s egg shaped chocolate and peanut butter cups and speckled egg shaped hard shelled malted milk balls, etc.

View attachment 631019

Agreed with all of the above but what do you mean double negatives? In the title you mean? But yes dyeing Easter eggs is symbolic of the death and resurrection of Christ. That's all that I was meaning.

Agreed with all of the above but what do you mean double negatives? In the title you mean? But yes dyeing Easter eggs is symbolic of the death and resurrection of Christ. That's all that I was meaning.
Yep.I imagine your thread title should be addressed to those who DO think that coloring eggs has nothing to do with Jesus.

Yep.I imagine your thread title should be addressed to those who DO think that coloring eggs has nothing to do with Jesus.

Well, it's too late to change it now, but I'll keep it in mind for next time. :)

Forum List

Back