For argument's sake, let's say BLM is EVIL.

So mac is smearing the right because some people are racist? Holy Shit. I thought he bought into that systemic crap like red lining or some unjust law?
So you are bellyaching against a whole party because racists exist? You join the race baiters who act like red lining still exists and that laws are attacking people because of skin color? Then you go all preachy saying republicans don't think racism exists?
Wow, you just keep bitching. Your stamina is impressive.

Since I know I'm wasting my time, I'll just cut & paste from another post of mine on this thread.

If this isn't good or simple enough for you, too bad. Here:

I'm as anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics as ever, and I still talk about it all the time. Here's the tricky part: Real, ignorant, paranoid, butt-scratching, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging white racism AND cynical, intellectually dishonest PC and Identity Politics can and do occupy the same universe at the same time. True story!

What I didn't know pre-Trump, was how much of the former was still out there. Now I do, and I think it's fucking ugly.

Why do I go after the Right more at this moment? Because THERE IS A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Maybe that's it, huh? When Obama was in office, the Regressive Lefties in here were saying I had become a right winger. As I have no doubt YOU remember. And it will happen again if Biden wins.

There. There's the whole explanation. I can't make it more clear than that.

OK. You starting endless woke trolling because racism is worse than you previously thought. The attacks on Trump, and the responses to those attacks woke you to full troll mode. Admittedly, people probably did not respond well to the intensified republicans are evil spin since Trump was elected. So cheers to your wokeness.
I will leave you with this.

1. Racism exists.
2. race baiting and political race attacks make it worse, and keep it from getting better

You admit both exist at the same time. I wish your party would quit making it worse. They did enough damage to people they 'care' about in the sixties. Now, they are knowingly keeping people in endless poverty for power. Racism is bad, but people who use it are so much worse.
It appears that a tiny bit may have sunk in, if only an ounce or two.

That's good enough for me. Dismissed.

Racism exists, correct Mac?

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG
Sure does! Amazing how little of it Trumpsters see.

Can you tell who is it on the picture? Does not look like one of the supporters of the greatest presidents ever.

So mac is smearing the right because some people are racist? Holy Shit. I thought he bought into that systemic crap like red lining or some unjust law?
So you are bellyaching against a whole party because racists exist? You join the race baiters who act like red lining still exists and that laws are attacking people because of skin color? Then you go all preachy saying republicans don't think racism exists?

Since I know I'm wasting my time, I'll just cut & paste from another post of mine on this thread.

I'm as anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics as ever, and I still talk about it all the time. Here's the tricky part: Real, ignorant, paranoid, butt-scratching, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging white racism AND cynical, intellectually dishonest PC and Identity Politics can and do occupy the same universe at the same time. True story!

What I didn't know pre-Trump, was how much of the former was still out there. Now I do, and I think it's fucking ugly.

Why do I go after the Right more at this moment? Because THERE IS A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Maybe that's it, huh? When Obama was in office, the Regressive Lefties in here were saying I had become a right winger. As I have no doubt YOU remember. And it will happen again if Biden wins.

OK. You starting endless woke trolling because racism is worse than you previously thought. The attacks on Trump, and the responses to those attacks woke you to full troll mode. Admittedly, people probably did not respond well to the intensified republicans are evil spin since Trump was elected. So cheers to your wokeness.

1. Racism exists.
2. race baiting and political race attacks make it worse, and keep it from getting better

You admit both exist at the same time. I wish your party would quit making it worse. They did enough damage to people they 'care' about in the sixties. Now, they are knowingly keeping people in endless poverty for power. Racism is bad, but people who use it are so much worse.

Can you tell who is it on the picture?
Yes, and I'm enjoying your desperation to deflect from the ugliness of Trumpism.

Let's see you have the balls to attack these people too:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?
We first have to teach Blacks how to not resist an arrest and just obey the cops.
So says the people that can't wear a fucking mask.

1. Racism exists.

Yes, and I'm enjoying your desperation to deflect from the ugliness of Trumpism.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Those are just random message board posters, and more than half of those messages are obvious jokes also.

You know what was not a joke?

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

This is what you vote for, we know what you are.

1. Racism exists.

You do know that Republicans are denying the attack of systemic racism, which you admitted was false in this thread. Do you think maybe you are conflating the denial of systemic racism with saying racism doesn't exist. If you are going to bash half the country, that might be an important distinction. How does your sudden wokeness equate to lumping all Trump voters as a monolithic block? Hope your trolling make you happy.

1. Racism exists.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Those are just random message board posters, and more than half of those messages are obvious jokes also.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Yeah, I didn't think so. Coward.

Dismissed.

1. Racism exists.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Coward.

Dismissed.

Mac, you don't get to say when something is dismissed or is not dismissed, this is a message board forum, not the leftist dictatorship that you would like it to be.

You did not address my point even a little bit, just deflected right away, and then pretended that something is dismissed - it is not dismissed.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?
We first have to teach Blacks how to not resist an arrest and just obey the cops.
So says the people that can't wear a fucking mask.
Masks don't protect the user, so if the whole world wears a mask, no one at all will be protected. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. :lol:

I wonder how long the Trumpsters plan on ignoring the long history of issues behind the existence of this group.

As well as the millions of REAL Americans who find the Trumpsters' ugly bigotry and paranoia repulsive.

Is it ignorance or avoidance or denial? Who knows.

So?
LOL actually Targets are evil and all need to be looted and burned

Ponderings by Mac's grandparents 80 years ago "For Argument's Sake, Let's Say the Nazis Are Evil."
So you equate BLM with the Nazis. And that's all you see.

I guess I'm not surprised, but this can be a little depressing to watch.

No, they are worse than Nazis. The grand parents were smart people asking meaningful questions in comparison.

A other pondering

"Why Were the People So Hung Up About The Communists?"

The GOP has run against brown people, or the Other - in one form or another - in every election since 1968. This one is no different.
With lowest unemployment in history, Opportunity Zones and First Step Act, President Trump has done more for American blacks than Born in Kenya Barack ever did

Trump kept employment gains on the same trend line Obama had them, until Trump confronted the first real problem not of his own making. You're bragging about numbers that no longer exist. "Lowest unemployment" is a fading memory.

The delusional buffoon - who lied to you that he had inherited a disaster - has delivered a disaster. Take a look for yourself. Don't rely on Trump's word for anything. At all.

Thank Obama for funding the Wuhan Flu

Also note how the American Taliban is cheering the unemployment

Ain't nobody cheering unemployment. Up to a minute ago, you were pretending it was at an all-time low. Get your story straight.

It was an all-time low, just before Xi and his US surrogates in the American Taliban unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. We know you're tap dancing at the UE numbers. Bad for America = Good for American Taliban

Yes, "was", past tense. Bragging about what doesn't exist anymore isn't a strength.

Trump was cruising to a 57 State Sweep until Xi and his US Sleeper cell, the democrat Party unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu

Your theory needs more batshit.
Hey, I'm told now that BLM is worse than the Nazis.

How exactly is a person supposed to communicate with delirium and paranoia like that?

No, they are worse than Nazis. The grand parents were smart people asking meaningful questions in comparison.
I know that you believe that BLM are worse than the Nazis.

I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just observing, in amazement.

It would be anti-American to believe that the people who actually are burning up American ground, and are admitted communists, would not be worse.

Of course they are worse than Nazis. They are even more socialist than Nazis were.

So?
Nothing is going to solve our race issue in this country...except time. There will be no magic moment where it's OK. We have been so narrowly focused on the Black issue..that we have forgotten that there are other races in this country as well. Most of the Hispanics I've talked to are unimpressed with BLM....I don't see all that many other races walking in solidarity...lots of woke White people...but very few Asians or Hispanic folk.

They too want a piece of the pie..they too have their horror story history of White oppression.

this is going to be a long road..and probably won't end until everyone is brown with slanted eyes...LOL!

Let me guess what the "race issue" is according to you. It is that there are white people - who founded the country - still in the country.

I don't expect the race issue ever to get better when it seems that only whites are able to treat people based on the content of their character and not the amount of the melanin content. Others seem to be like you - portraying whites as evil oppressors despite being massively uplifted by their wealth - and themselves as owed a shake down.

Except it is not true. White people are no different than any other group except they hold cultural power in this country. That generally means they get to control the narratives and the rules. Other than that we all have our bigotires.

What you stated is outrageously blatant lie.

And yes, it is the white nation, what do you god damn think? What, are we supposed to have the Japanese narratives? Well, maybe that would actually be good idea, since Japanese people would accurately identify what you posted as total nonsense and lies.
What specifically is a lie?

It is a white majority nation because we took by force and deceit from it’s native inhabitants (a trait common to the human race as a whole). So what narratives are there? Those of the dominant white European culture, those of the descendents of black slaves who did not attain full rights under law until the civil rights act; the narratives of Japanese Americans who were interned during WW2, the narratives of our indiginous peoples who suffered through a history of broken treaties and land confiscation....and so many more. All make up America but for some reason acknowledging brings about an almost anaphylactic reaction from some in the dominant white culture.

Everything that was stated in your STUPID ASS text was a lie. There is a big difference between the races for starters, in almost any metric that is looked at.
There is a big difference, hmmmm.....well that might say more about you than me, I am thinking since “black” in America means anyone with any percentage of African blood...

As for how the nation was founded, who fucking cares. If you are not fine with it leave, it sounds like you weren't an American anyway. Chances are you won't come by any nation with less troubled past, but at least plenty will execute you for treason, the non-white ones especially.

Cool. Doesn’t mean you have the right to discount other American narratives ... nor, for that matter, dou you get to decide who is or is not an American.

As president Trump outlines in his speech, it is because of American achievement that you even have time to formulate the whinery you have just submitted. We dragged humanity out of disease, poverty and ignorance. No, not you, you have not achieved SHIT by the looks of the text. And no one with your destructive far-left mentality ever will. That is precisely why the whinery.

:lmao: That achievement was built by all Americans, including the descendents of Africans, you seem to imply are racially inferior, the many immigrants .... Irish, Polish, Mexican, Chinese, German, Lebanese, Somali, Cuban....more than I can think of off the top of my head, our indiginous peoples...all of us.

Coyote, you again display your fundamental confusions about what America is. See, I have the right to discount ANY narrative I want, for ANY reason. The anti-American narratives of yours will get placed in a dumpster. Finally, yes I can observe who is, and is not an American. You don't seem even half American.

You can learn about the achievements of African Americans all over Africa - they still have more slaves than were ever brought here - and don't even have drinking water in many places. It was mostly the Western Europeans for whom and by whom the nation was built, based on superior American values of freedom. Everything you state from start to finish is systematically NONSENSE.

Having been born and raised in this country, I have absolutely no confusion about this country and who built it nor am I confused about what constitutes an American.

D1756871-46BE-4E0B-978E-729AF655E187.jpeg

73F78910-36A2-43FF-A2E9-EDE2ABFCE94E.jpeg8222CD25-CF40-451E-976A-1DF88AF983F1.jpeg59F102B4-426C-41BF-8B31-41DE95E166E6.jpeg4D798706-77C6-4DBB-9715-34266E53B945.jpegE81837B7-1673-4D30-A4FB-F931A1D4E109.jpeg02EBABD6-3BC5-4115-BB2C-A94BFFDD2613.jpegE0998BF5-CDA0-4E49-AC7B-6E8593217345.jpeg774E5955-C332-4DCA-AEA4-B72303943845.gif

So?
Nothing is going to solve our race issue in this country...except time. There will be no magic moment where it's OK. We have been so narrowly focused on the Black issue..that we have forgotten that there are other races in this country as well. Most of the Hispanics I've talked to are unimpressed with BLM....I don't see all that many other races walking in solidarity...lots of woke White people...but very few Asians or Hispanic folk.

They too want a piece of the pie..they too have their horror story history of White oppression.

this is going to be a long road..and probably won't end until everyone is brown with slanted eyes...LOL!

Let me guess what the "race issue" is according to you. It is that there are white people - who founded the country - still in the country.

I don't expect the race issue ever to get better when it seems that only whites are able to treat people based on the content of their character and not the amount of the melanin content. Others seem to be like you - portraying whites as evil oppressors despite being massively uplifted by their wealth - and themselves as owed a shake down.

Except it is not true. White people are no different than any other group except they hold cultural power in this country. That generally means they get to control the narratives and the rules. Other than that we all have our bigotires.

What you stated is outrageously blatant lie.

And yes, it is the white nation, what do you god damn think? What, are we supposed to have the Japanese narratives? Well, maybe that would actually be good idea, since Japanese people would accurately identify what you posted as total nonsense and lies.
What specifically is a lie?

It is a white majority nation because we took by force and deceit from it’s native inhabitants (a trait common to the human race as a whole). So what narratives are there? Those of the dominant white European culture, those of the descendents of black slaves who did not attain full rights under law until the civil rights act; the narratives of Japanese Americans who were interned during WW2, the narratives of our indiginous peoples who suffered through a history of broken treaties and land confiscation....and so many more. All make up America but for some reason acknowledging brings about an almost anaphylactic reaction from some in the dominant white culture.

Everything that was stated in your STUPID ASS text was a lie. There is a big difference between the races for starters, in almost any metric that is looked at.
There is a big difference, hmmmm.....well that might say more about you than me, I am thinking since “black” in America means anyone with any percentage of African blood...

As for how the nation was founded, who fucking cares. If you are not fine with it leave, it sounds like you weren't an American anyway. Chances are you won't come by any nation with less troubled past, but at least plenty will execute you for treason, the non-white ones especially.

Cool. Doesn’t mean you have the right to discount other American narratives ... nor, for that matter, dou you get to decide who is or is not an American.

As president Trump outlines in his speech, it is because of American achievement that you even have time to formulate the whinery you have just submitted. We dragged humanity out of disease, poverty and ignorance. No, not you, you have not achieved SHIT by the looks of the text. And no one with your destructive far-left mentality ever will. That is precisely why the whinery.

:lmao: That achievement was built by all Americans, including the descendents of Africans, you seem to imply are racially inferior, the many immigrants .... Irish, Polish, Mexican, Chinese, German, Lebanese, Somali, Cuban....more than I can think of off the top of my head, our indiginous peoples...all of us.

Coyote, you again display your fundamental confusions about what America is. See, I have the right to discount ANY narrative I want, for ANY reason. The anti-American narratives of yours will get placed in a dumpster. Finally, yes I can observe who is, and is not an American. You don't seem even half American.

You can learn about the achievements of African Americans all over Africa - they still have more slaves than were ever brought here - and don't even have drinking water in many places. It was mostly the Western Europeans for whom and by whom the nation was built, based on superior American values of freedom. Everything you state from start to finish is systematically NONSENSE.

Having been born and raised in this country, I have absolutely no confusion about this country and who built it nor am I confused about what constitutes an American.

View attachment 359192

View attachment 359193View attachment 359194View attachment 359195View attachment 359196View attachment 359197View attachment 359198View attachment 359199View attachment 359200

The country was more than 80% white for most of its history.

Not only were you confused then, you are still confused now. That picture might as well be from Africa, which looks very different from America, with very different ideals.

The GOP has run against brown people, or the Other - in one form or another - in every election since 1968. This one is no different.
With lowest unemployment in history, Opportunity Zones and First Step Act, President Trump has done more for American blacks than Born in Kenya Barack ever did

Trump kept employment gains on the same trend line Obama had them, until Trump confronted the first real problem not of his own making. You're bragging about numbers that no longer exist. "Lowest unemployment" is a fading memory.

The delusional buffoon - who lied to you that he had inherited a disaster - has delivered a disaster. Take a look for yourself. Don't rely on Trump's word for anything. At all.

Thank Obama for funding the Wuhan Flu

Also note how the American Taliban is cheering the unemployment

Ain't nobody cheering unemployment. Up to a minute ago, you were pretending it was at an all-time low. Get your story straight.

It was an all-time low, just before Xi and his US surrogates in the American Taliban unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. We know you're tap dancing at the UE numbers. Bad for America = Good for American Taliban

Yes, "was", past tense. Bragging about what doesn't exist anymore isn't a strength.

Trump was cruising to a 57 State Sweep until Xi and his US Sleeper cell, the democrat Party unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu

Your theory needs more batshit.
Hey, I'm told now that BLM is worse than the Nazis.

How exactly is a person supposed to communicate with delirium and paranoia like that?

I truly do not understand it. It is crazy demonizing, almost frantic in it’s attempt to create an enemy.

Have you noticed an increase in accusations of commie in the rightwing ambient?

Forum List

Back