For argument's sake, let's say BLM is EVIL.

You can’t win with them on either side...better to face the fact that you are that increasingly rare creature....with two wings and a solid body with a thinking brain in the middle. It won’t sit well with any one here ya know :lol:
Thank you. This is a weird combination of flattering and depressing. Thinking for yourself should not be unusual, or something you should have to defend, yet here we are.

What the hell happened?

Am8VYxE.gif

Last edited:
As some are fond of noting, there are a large number of unarmed white folks killed by the police as well.

They are too militarized.

Their budgets are excessive, and everyone pays for them, despite them only protecting the property of about the wealthiest 10%

They break into homes unnanounced-shoot people in their beds, then charge the survivors with resisting arrest.

They shoot motorists who are licenced concealed carry holders, excercising their second amendment rights

They brutilized members of the press throughout the protests, in spite of the fact that they SWORE AN OATH to uphold a Constitution that expressly forbids any such thing.

The corruption is too deeply ingrained. It is time to start over from scratch. Policing must be done completely differently, And police unions and departments as we know them need to cease to exist.
However ther is the protests for only one group. And say any other group and its fighting time. When the reforms happen, I am telling you that the people in the last few decades that have issues with the empowered, need to make their issue shown to them. The guilty need to be made to pay. Retired or active. I guarantee you. The empowered are laughing a bit ;less at the citizens today. And yet they have learned nothing.
You want to empower to dredges of our society and disempower the cops who stand in their way

and leave honest citizens powerless

The brutal cops we have seen busting reporters and protestors heads, and every person who has defended those actions are the true dredges of society. I'll trust a mentally ill homeless person over any one of them any day of the week. The latter might be unpredictable, but the former is an existential threat and sworn enemy to every ethical person.

Anyone who defends Marxism is a true anti-American dredge of society.

On what basis?

On every single basis such determination can be made. Every single one.

Marxism is the most evil ideology in existence. The highest concentration of Luciferianism possible. And I believe, yes... the current batch has made it even more concentrated of evil than before.

Enemy of the nation.

They fought the nazis in the streets, and in the battlefield. That's certainly on the side of goodness.

Even helped fight the confederacy, which was just as evil. August Willich - Wikipedia
It's amazing how this Critical Theory education thoroughly makes puddin-heads like you the way you are.
If it can't be fixed, you fuckers gotta go.

I'm self-educated. Also not a marxist or marxian. But i'll take up arms along side them if the only alternative is fascism. Never again with that shit.

You are fighting with the fascists, you ignoramus

He knows that. We know that. But he is a filthy liar. THey know if they told the truth about who they are, and what they want, that America would reject them.

Cool. Doesn’t mean you have the right to discount other American narratives ... nor, for that matter, dou you get to decide who is or is not an American.

When they espouse enmity towards everything American, our founding principles, The Founding Fathers, God, Art, Rule of law, The 4th of July..
When their goal is to tear America down and rebuild it how they want? They are enemies of America.
I decide they are not American. I think they should leave. Try Cuba or Somalia for a while.

There is nothing American whatsoever about them. Nothing at all. Not blood, not values, not culture, not allegiances, nothing...

Must be why so many blacks are idolized for accomplishments in this country.. Like Tiger Woods expanding the audience for the PGA or Charley Pride breaking racial barriers in country music.. Pride his race for a long time and when "he came out" -- he was STILL a star.. Got achievers in medicine, engineering, law and science...

It's NOT that they aren't American, their POLITICS is what really drives this divide.. If they all voted Repub -- you'd LOVE them...

Tiger Woods did not build the country ignoramus. Apparently my post went right over your head in every way possible.

As some are fond of noting, there are a large number of unarmed white folks killed by the police as well.

They are too militarized.

Their budgets are excessive, and everyone pays for them, despite them only protecting the property of about the wealthiest 10%

They break into homes unnanounced-shoot people in their beds, then charge the survivors with resisting arrest.

They shoot motorists who are licenced concealed carry holders, excercising their second amendment rights

They brutilized members of the press throughout the protests, in spite of the fact that they SWORE AN OATH to uphold a Constitution that expressly forbids any such thing.

The corruption is too deeply ingrained. It is time to start over from scratch. Policing must be done completely differently, And police unions and departments as we know them need to cease to exist.
However ther is the protests for only one group. And say any other group and its fighting time. When the reforms happen, I am telling you that the people in the last few decades that have issues with the empowered, need to make their issue shown to them. The guilty need to be made to pay. Retired or active. I guarantee you. The empowered are laughing a bit ;less at the citizens today. And yet they have learned nothing.
You want to empower to dredges of our society and disempower the cops who stand in their way

and leave honest citizens powerless

The brutal cops we have seen busting reporters and protestors heads, and every person who has defended those actions are the true dredges of society. I'll trust a mentally ill homeless person over any one of them any day of the week. The latter might be unpredictable, but the former is an existential threat and sworn enemy to every ethical person.

Anyone who defends Marxism is a true anti-American dredge of society.

On what basis?

On every single basis such determination can be made. Every single one.

Marxism is the most evil ideology in existence. The highest concentration of Luciferianism possible. And I believe, yes... the current batch has made it even more concentrated of evil than before.

Enemy of the nation.

They fought the nazis in the streets, and in the battlefield. That's certainly on the side of goodness.

Even helped fight the confederacy, which was just as evil. August Willich - Wikipedia
It's amazing how this Critical Theory education thoroughly makes puddin-heads like you the way you are.
If it can't be fixed, you fuckers gotta go.

I'm self-educated. Also not a marxist or marxian. But i'll take up arms along side them if the only alternative is fascism. Never again with that shit.

You are fighting with the fascists, you ignoramus

He knows that. We know that. But he is a filthy liar. THey know if they told the truth about who they are, and what they want, that America would reject them.

I think he already did. He said Marxists are better than what we have in the USA.

No one stands for these idiots, no one. They are free to pack their bags, and find the nearest communist hell hole. They do not have enough host bodies to parasite on so they will welcome the idiots with open arms.

The GOP has run against brown people, or the Other - in one form or another - in every election since 1968. This one is no different.
With lowest unemployment in history, Opportunity Zones and First Step Act, President Trump has done more for American blacks than Born in Kenya Barack ever did

The GOP has run against brown people, or the Other - in one form or another - in every election since 1968. This one is no different.
With lowest unemployment in history, Opportunity Zones and First Step Act, President Trump has done more for American blacks than Born in Kenya Barack ever did

Trump kept employment gains on the same trend line Obama had them, until Trump confronted the first real problem not of his own making. You're bragging about numbers that no longer exist. "Lowest unemployment" is a fading memory.

The delusional buffoon - who lied to you that he had inherited a disaster - has delivered a disaster. Take a look for yourself. Don't rely on Trump's word for anything. At all.

Trump kept employment gains on the same trend line Obama had them, until Trump confronted the first real problem not of his own making. You're bragging about numbers that no longer exist. "Lowest unemployment" is a fading memory.

The delusional buffoon - who lied to you that he had inherited a disaster - has delivered a disaster. Take a look for yourself. Don't rely on Trump's word for anything. At all.

Thank Obama for funding the Wuhan Flu

Also note how the American Taliban is cheering the unemployment

Ain't nobody cheering unemployment. Up to a minute ago, you were pretending it was at an all-time low. Get your story straight.

Ain't nobody cheering unemployment. Up to a minute ago, you were pretending it was at an all-time low. Get your story straight.

It was an all-time low, just before Xi and his US surrogates in the American Taliban unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. We know you're tap dancing at the UE numbers. Bad for America = Good for American Taliban

It was an all-time low, just before Xi and his US surrogates in the American Taliban unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. We know you're tap dancing at the UE numbers. Bad for America = Good for American Taliban

Yes, "was", past tense. Bragging about what doesn't exist anymore isn't a strength.

Yes, "was", past tense. Bragging about what doesn't exist anymore isn't a strength.

Trump was cruising to a 57 State Sweep until Xi and his US Sleeper cell, the democrat Party unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu

Trump was cruising to a 57 State Sweep until Xi and his US Sleeper cell, the democrat Party unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu

Your theory needs more batshit.

Judging Trump on his accomplishments, before an unforeseen event disrupted things, seems reasonable.

That you don't want to do that, shows that you know Trump was crushing it.

AND is likely to crush it again, once we are past this current issue.

Your theory needs more batshit.

Says the man that doesn't want to judge a candidate based on his record.

All this madness with Antifa and BLM (now a political party) has a lot of parallels with Nazi Germany.
Hordes of people passionately joining a cause they feel is justified with little or no knowledge of facts....with hatred masquerading as love as the foundation.

History is repeating.

So mac is smearing the right because some people are racist? Holy Shit. I thought he bought into that systemic crap like red lining or some unjust law?
So you are bellyaching against a whole party because racists exist? You join the race baiters who act like red lining still exists and that laws are attacking people because of skin color? Then you go all preachy saying republicans don't think racism exists?
Wow, you just keep bitching. Your stamina is impressive.

Since I know I'm wasting my time, I'll just cut & paste from another post of mine on this thread.

If this isn't good or simple enough for you, too bad. Here:

I'm as anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics as ever, and I still talk about it all the time. Here's the tricky part: Real, ignorant, paranoid, butt-scratching, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging white racism AND cynical, intellectually dishonest PC and Identity Politics can and do occupy the same universe at the same time. True story!

What I didn't know pre-Trump, was how much of the former was still out there. Now I do, and I think it's fucking ugly.

Why do I go after the Right more at this moment? Because THERE IS A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Maybe that's it, huh? When Obama was in office, the Regressive Lefties in here were saying I had become a right winger. As I have no doubt YOU remember. And it will happen again if Biden wins.

There. There's the whole explanation. I can't make it more clear than that.

OK. You starting endless woke trolling because racism is worse than you previously thought. The attacks on Trump, and the responses to those attacks woke you to full troll mode. Admittedly, people probably did not respond well to the intensified republicans are evil spin since Trump was elected. So cheers to your wokeness.
I will leave you with this.

1. Racism exists.
2. race baiting and political race attacks make it worse, and keep it from getting better

You admit both exist at the same time. I wish your party would quit making it worse. They did enough damage to people they 'care' about in the sixties. Now, they are knowingly keeping people in endless poverty for power. Racism is bad, but people who use it are so much worse.

So mac is smearing the right because some people are racist? Holy Shit. I thought he bought into that systemic crap like red lining or some unjust law?
So you are bellyaching against a whole party because racists exist? You join the race baiters who act like red lining still exists and that laws are attacking people because of skin color? Then you go all preachy saying republicans don't think racism exists?

Since I know I'm wasting my time, I'll just cut & paste from another post of mine on this thread.

I'm as anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics as ever, and I still talk about it all the time. Here's the tricky part: Real, ignorant, paranoid, butt-scratching, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging white racism AND cynical, intellectually dishonest PC and Identity Politics can and do occupy the same universe at the same time. True story!

What I didn't know pre-Trump, was how much of the former was still out there. Now I do, and I think it's fucking ugly.

Why do I go after the Right more at this moment? Because THERE IS A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Maybe that's it, huh? When Obama was in office, the Regressive Lefties in here were saying I had become a right winger. As I have no doubt YOU remember. And it will happen again if Biden wins.

OK. You starting endless woke trolling because racism is worse than you previously thought. The attacks on Trump, and the responses to those attacks woke you to full troll mode. Admittedly, people probably did not respond well to the intensified republicans are evil spin since Trump was elected. So cheers to your wokeness.

1. Racism exists.
2. race baiting and political race attacks make it worse, and keep it from getting better

You admit both exist at the same time. I wish your party would quit making it worse. They did enough damage to people they 'care' about in the sixties. Now, they are knowingly keeping people in endless poverty for power. Racism is bad, but people who use it are so much worse.
It appears that a tiny bit may have sunk in, if only an ounce or two.

That's good enough for me. Dismissed.

1. Racism exists.

Racism exists, correct Mac?

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

1. Racism exists.

Racism exists, correct Mac?

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG
Sure does! Amazing how little of it Trumpsters see.

Forum List

Back