Footage of Epstein’s Cell Declared “Unusable”

FB_IMG_1566811920329.jpg

So he was a pig who killed himself. At least he did one good thing in his life. What's the problem?
Well, kinda fishy that the video of his cell, at time of “suicide” wasn’t working properly.

I guess you can find some sort of conspiracy in anything if you want to bad enough.
Jury is out on this for me. Sure, pedo’s commit suicide at a higher % rate than other inmates. But this guy was no normal inmate. He could bring powerful people down.

So he was a pig who killed himself. At least he did one good thing in his life. What's the problem?
Well, kinda fishy that the video of his cell, at time of “suicide” wasn’t working properly.

I guess you can find some sort of conspiracy in anything if you want to bad enough.
Jury is out on this for me. Sure, pedo’s commit suicide at a higher % rate than other inmates. But this guy was no normal inmate. He could bring powerful people down.

Well, he was powerful, and he brought himself down. He knew if he was ever put into the general population somebody would do it for him anyway, and that would probably hurt a lot more than doing it himself.

Well, he was powerful, and he brought himself down. He knew if he was ever put into the general population somebody would do it for him anyway, and that would probably hurt a lot more than doing it himself.
Thing is pedo's are generally not put in genpop.

There was no suicide.

No. He got off before and believed he would get off again. Rich and powerful people don’t fear our corrupt legal system. They like it since it is designed to benefit them.

How "odd" that guards happened to stop guarding and cameras happened to stop recording just coincidentally, mind you, as Jeffery Epstein died and there is no independent verifiable proof that he actually killed himself as opposed to him being murdered by very powerful shadowy forces.

We just have to take the word of the authorities who were in charge of this whole unfortunate coincidental totally innocent string of events all along.

I don't think they really care if their story is unbelievable and without any factual foundation.
Who is going to open up an actual investigation? The government? :113:

How "odd" that guards happened to stop guarding and cameras happened to stop recording just coincidentally, mind you, as Jeffery Epstein died and there is no independent verifiable proof that he actually killed himself as opposed to him being murdered by very powerful shadowy forces.

We just have to take the word of the authorities who were in charge of this whole unfortunate coincidental totally innocent string of events all along.

I don't think they really care if their story is unbelievable and without any factual foundation.
Who is going to open up an actual investigation? The government? :113:
Seems the sheets were working, just about the only thing that was working that night.

Guard were not working, asleep.
Cameras not working Asleep
door was not working
Sheets were working
Just a case of cover up was working. Never trust the Legal system unless your name is Clinton.

Last edited:

You don't seem to get our justice system.

When the state or feds lock someone up, it is THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to keep him safe. If an inmate is attacked and killed in prison the prison can be sued for millions of dollars. The people you hear about being attacked in prison typically asked for gen pop thinking they would be ok and someone found out what they were in for. If they survive the attack they will never seen gen pop again.

The federal prison in Butner NC contains a large number of sex offender inmates in gen pop. But they outnumber the non SO inmates so you almost never hear of an SO being attacked because he's an SO.

Forum List

Back