Footage of Epstein’s Cell Declared “Unusable”

Well cute meme but by definition hes not a pedophile. He would be a hebephile. Pedo island wasn't filled with 7 year olds it was filled with 17 year olds. Big difference.
The girls I've heard discussed were 12 to 14 years old. I don't know where you are getting the idea that Pedo Island was filled with high school aged girls.

Let's hope AG Barr does better with the coup plotters than he did with Epstein....he's not inspiring a whole lot of confidence so far on much of anything.

So he was a pig who killed himself. At least he did one good thing in his life. What's the problem?
Well, kinda fishy that the video of his cell, at time of “suicide” wasn’t working properly.

I guess you can find some sort of conspiracy in anything if you want to bad enough.
Jury is out on this for me. Sure, pedo’s commit suicide at a higher % rate than other inmates. But this guy was no normal inmate. He could bring powerful people down.

Now he can't.

How "odd" that guards happened to stop guarding and cameras happened to stop recording just coincidentally, mind you, as Jeffery Epstein died and there is no independent verifiable proof that he actually killed himself as opposed to him being murdered by very powerful shadowy forces.

We just have to take the word of the authorities who were in charge of this whole unfortunate coincidental totally innocent string of events all along.

I don't think they really care if their story is unbelievable and without any factual foundation.
Who is going to open up an actual investigation? The government? :113:

I still think he had a kill switch and they were breaking him out of jail and he's sitting on some other private island diddling an underage teenager.

I still think he had a kill switch and they were breaking him out of jail and he's sitting on some other private island diddling an underage teenager.
We can all imagine some sort of airport paperback novel plot. When I see it I'll believe it (and I'm sure I'll never see it).
The only thing I refuse to believe is that Epstein committed suicide.

We can all imagine some sort of airport paperback novel plot. When I see it I'll believe it (and I'm sure I'll never see it).
The only thing I refuse to believe is that Epstein committed suicide.

He'd be stupid not to have a kill switch,and while he's a perv he's far from stupid.
You'd have to be insane to think you wouldnt be a target if the shit were to hit the fan.
Julian Assange had one,why not Ebstein?

Just one incredibly unlucky guy.
About 1,000-1 odds that all the circumstances turn out the way they did but then conservatives are always wedded to conspiracies.

How "odd" that guards happened to stop guarding and cameras happened to stop recording just coincidentally, mind you, as Jeffery Epstein died and there is no independent verifiable proof that he actually killed himself as opposed to him being murdered by very powerful shadowy forces.

We just have to take the word of the authorities who were in charge of this whole unfortunate coincidental totally innocent string of events all along.

I don't think they really care if their story is unbelievable and without any factual foundation.
Who is going to open up an actual investigation? The government? :113:
This whole thing is fishy as a sushi restaurant.

About 1,000-1 odds that all the circumstances turn out the way they did but then conservatives are always wedded to conspiracies.
Conservatives don’t think Russia stole an election.

Which of the lying seditionists have yet to pay any price for their plot? McCabe,Comey, Strzok lost their jobs but that was because they were inept liars.
Not their plot to remove the president, per se.

How about people like John Brennan? Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
A democrat president would have fired and maybe filed criminal charges against a swine like Brennan.

As it is he was allowed to hang onto his security clearance. If there is anyone who should not have access to security documents it's the old Communist and seditionist, John Brennan....a real live piece of garbage.

Last edited:

So he was a pig who killed himself. At least he did one good thing in his life. What's the problem?
Well, kinda fishy that the video of his cell, at time of “suicide” wasn’t working properly.

I guess you can find some sort of conspiracy in anything if you want to bad enough.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that the video *just so happened* to be damaged or have a glitch at the pertinent part? Of the most high profile inmate in.... almost ever? Who just so happened to have dirt on the most powerful people in the world, including many in our government? I'm laughing here. :laugh:

I mean, seriously, think about it. How convenient, and OH SO PREDICTABLE. How many times have we heard that before, in cases where lies and coverups are fed to the public?

I'm amazed that anyone would believe this. Well, with the exception of FFI, but I give everyone else more credit than that.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that the video *just so happened* to be damaged or have a glitch at the pertinent part? Of the most high profile inmate in.... almost ever? Who just so happened to have dirt on the most powerful people in the world, including many in our government? I'm laughing here. :laugh:

I mean, seriously, think about it. How convenient, and OH SO PREDICTABLE. How many times have we heard that before, in cases where lies and coverups are fed to the public?

I'm amazed that anyone would believe this. Well, with the exception of FFI, but I give everyone else more credit than that.

Who is Fifi?

Who is Fifi?

:badgrin: "Fifi" FFI. Fort Fun Indiana.

Conservatives don’t think Russia stole an election.
Yes that because we do think versus virulent emotions that direct us otherwise.
After Trump’s victory in a free and fair election Democrats had the emotional self-containment of a little girl who didn’t get the pony she wanted for her birthday.

Forum List

Back