Folks, We Need To Hit The Re-Set

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

If you're talking about the Founding Fathers you're a century off, Einstein.

He's got a 214 IQ.....we can't expect him to pay attention to such minute details.
What DID the framers base their writings on idiot?

Sorry, dummy. There is no squirming out of it. You don't know your centuries. You can't spell simple words and you have no idea when to use bold and caps for emphasis.

You fucked up.........and this lame attempt to save face will fail.
i use BOLD because it better DEFINES the letters for me. As to your other complaints? YOU CAN SUCK MY FU#KING ASS.

Whistle so we can tell which end is which.

Spontaneous generation was a theory of how various life forms would happen. Maggots were thought to spontaneously arise from rotting meat. But without oxygen, their eggs didn't hatch. Just a possibility of exceptionalism (-:

Obama has the blood of only six dead on his hands, eh?

What an amateur!

"As of October 1, 2015, there have been 2,326 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan. 1,856 of these deaths have been the result of hostile action. 20,083 American service members have also been wounded in action during the war. In addition, there were 1,173 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities.

At the end of May 2010, the number of American fatalities was reported to have reached 1,000. By September 2012, the total number passed 2,000.[5]More than two-thirds of those deaths have occurred since the American military presence in Afghanistan was doubled under President Barack Obama in 2009.

The highest number of American fatalities recorded in a single incident occurred on August 6, 2011, in which a transport helicopter was shot down killing 30 Americans, including 22 Navy SEALs. In another incident in August 2014, major general Harold J. Greene became the highest-ranking American servicemember killed by hostile action."

6 plus the above.

What an amateur!

"As of October 1, 2015, there have been 2,326 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan. 1,856 of these deaths have been the result of hostile action. 20,083 American service members have also been wounded in action during the war. In addition, there were 1,173 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities.

At the end of May 2010, the number of American fatalities was reported to have reached 1,000. By September 2012, the total number passed 2,000.[5]More than two-thirds of those deaths have occurred since the American military presence in Afghanistan was doubled under President Barack Obama in 2009.

The highest number of American fatalities recorded in a single incident occurred on August 6, 2011, in which a transport helicopter was shot down killing 30 Americans, including 22 Navy SEALs. In another incident in August 2014, major general Harold J. Greene became the highest-ranking American servicemember killed by hostile action."

6 plus the above.
Still an amateur.

Are you opposed to the War in Afghanistan? Or just after January 20, 2009?

What an amateur!

6 plus the above.
Still an amateur.

Just after January 20, 2009. Since Obama was against it before he was for it, I can do the same thing in reverse. What happened to just 6?

If you're talking about the Founding Fathers you're a century off, Einstein.

He's got a 214 IQ.....we can't expect him to pay attention to such minute details.
What DID the framers base their writings on idiot?

Sorry, dummy. There is no squirming out of it. You don't know your centuries. You can't spell simple words and you have no idea when to use bold and caps for emphasis.

You fucked up.........and this lame attempt to save face will fail.
i use BOLD because it better DEFINES the letters for me. As to your other complaints? YOU CAN SUCK MY FU#KING ASS.

Whistle so we can tell which end is which.
Bulldog wins.

What an amateur!

6 plus the above.
Still an amateur.

Just after January 20, 2009. Since Obama was against it before he was for it, I can do the same thing in reverse. What happened to just 6?
I admitted later he has more than 6 on his hands.

He has Osama bin Laden's blood on his hands, for example.

And a bunch of other Muslims.

What an amateur!

6 plus the above.
Still an amateur.

I admitted later he has more than 6 on his hands.

He has Osama bin Laden's blood on his hands, for example.

And a bunch of other Muslims.
Did YOU see the body? Or the pics? Can YOU prove he is dead?
No YOU can't to ANY of those can you? And the Seal team? They ARE dead.

Here is the official link........call in.......somewhere around 9:00.

Greenwich, Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific?

Eastern.

We keep a thread going as well.
1b7b084fb1a325d67e64b76e5b23-Joan-Rivers.jpg

Forum List

Back