Folks, We Need To Hit The Re-Set

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

We have two rogue parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Last edited:
We have two rouge parties
wsmjrm.jpg

When sanity and honesty have left your government you NEED to hit the re-set button. Now the IRS under Learner will be facing NO charges despite pages and pages of rock hard proof that it was used to DESTROY American citizens. That's re-set worthy right there alone.

When your government SELLS fully functional full auto machine guns to a Mexican drug cartel that DEMANDS a re-set. ANY time a parties actions lead to the DEATH of American citizens THAT demands a re-set.

Two border agents died and NOBODY is going to jail? Four men in Libya died and nobody is going to jail? We have a government RIGHT NOW that no matter how much wrong they do NOBODY goes to jail.

People often argue that justice TRUE justice only happens when ALL citizens stand equal under the rule of law and of that I agree. What we are missing here I think is NOT expanding that to GOVERNMENT. So the statement really SHOULD be "Justice TRUE justice is only seen when ALL citizens AND government stand equal under the rule of law.

This is not the failure of government no its the failure of citizens. We took some of the greatest minds of the 17th century and replaced them with the nitwits of the 21st.

We have two rouge parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Oh no! Two rouge parties!! That's an awful color for politics. You imbecile.

• Banned

We have two rouge parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Oh no! Two rouge parties!! That's an awful color for politics. You imbecile.
3a679f568afa6682d88e3f2214f2-Vladimir_Putin-6.jpg

I think we need to get more blood on Obama's hands and send all these war refugees back to Syria to be slaughtered.

We have two rogue parties like act like one and we keep playing. When America QUITS playing parties and STARTS electing PEOPLE we win. Don't like Trump or Carson? To bad, The "pro's" have had their shot. We started with ROOKIES so lets try THAT again. It DID work before.

Loser says what?

Forum List

Back