Florida School Staff Dealing With Illegal Behavior

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say illegal because with the exception of the cellphone thing, I don't think that there's a single thing on this list that isn't illegal. Except if they aren't spitting at people and just on the ground but I highly doubt it. Somebody should call the police on these juvenile delinquents.

I say illegal because with the exception of the cellphone thing, I don't think that there's a single thing on this list that isn't illegal. Except if they aren't spitting at people and just on the ground but I highly doubt it. Somebody should call the police on these juvenile delinquents.

Florida is out of control. It's DeSantis' fault. And the Republicans.

Could this be a consequence of obama's demand that black students not be punished for bad behavior?

Could this be a consequence of obama's demand that black students not be punished for bad behavior?

Probably, but that's not to say that the white kids are perfect little angels,.. but yeah, I bet the majority of the trouble makers are black. Looks like we'll both be labeled as wacists now.

Most likely, it's <10% of the kids causing 90+% of the problems in the schools.
Targeted intervention on the known offenders will probably reduce or eliminate the majority of anti-social & illegal behavior.

For the kids causing the real problems, it's mostly on the parents with the remaining blame going to modern culture combined with the wokesters/CRT in the schools.
They've been taught they are entitled to misbehave without consequences, so what did anyone expect from them?

For the kids causing the real problems, it's mostly on the parents with the remaining blame going to modern culture combined with the wokesters/CRT in the schools.
They've been taught they are entitled to misbehave without consequences, so what did anyone expect from them?

Especially because more often than not they probably come from liberal families.

Most likely, it's <10% of the kids causing 90+% of the problems in the schools.
Targeted intervention on the known offenders will probably reduce or eliminate the majority of anti-social & illegal behavior.

That stuff is not allowed in Florida schools or have you not read the news lately?

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Do I even want to know how you came to that conclusion?

Liberals nine times out of ten believe that they're above the law and it doesn't apply to them. Hence why even though more and more are becoming conservative, a lot of black people are liberals since they believe themselves to be superior to white people instead of equal as they claim they so desire.

Liberals nine times out of ten believe that they're above the law and it doesn't apply to them. Hence why even though more and more are becoming conservative, a lot of black people are liberals since they believe themselves to be superior to white people instead of equal as they claim they so desire.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back