Florida School Staff Dealing With Illegal Behavior

The drunk driver is punished just like the teachers.
And yet it still continues to happen...
Maybe if those teachers were punished for this 10 years ago, we wouldn't have the same problems today?
Cause & effect consequences are like a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma to the proggy hivemind.

tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D5713448

And yet it still continues to happen...
Maybe if those teachers were punished for this 10 years ago, we wouldn't have the same problems today?
Cause & effect consequences are like a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma to the proggy hivemind.

tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D5713448
Maybe people won't take the government's tyranny to squash free speech and liberty?

Meaning I can't believe anything you say. You have no facts, as you won't back up what you say, only opinions.

I'm giving you the option to look it up and prove me wrong but you're refusing. How is that my problem?

We decided decades ago that the Blacks were going to destroy the public school system in Florida and elsewhere and they did and that that is why we sent our children to private school.

My wife was also a public school teacher and she quit and got a job in a private school.

Fuck public education. It caters to the lowest denominator. Specifically dumbass violent prone Black and Hispanic assholes.

By the way, all white Republicans are racist.
don't believe me? Look it up.

That IS an opinion, but looking at news stories of where black people are killed and there's outrage because of their race and not the crime they actually committed is real news.

That IS an opinion, but looking at news stories of where black people are killed and there's outrage because of their race and not the crime they actually committed is real news.
I'm asking you for some examples. Did George Floyd's punishment fit the crime? What crime was he found guilty of? The actual reason people get outraged is because we have a system in place to administer punishments for crimes. The job of the police is to arrest and detain people accused of crimes, not kill them.

I say illegal because with the exception of the cellphone thing, I don't think that there's a single thing on this list that isn't illegal. Except if they aren't spitting at people and just on the ground but I highly doubt it. Somebody should call the police on these juvenile delinquents.

Student behavior is absolutely out of control. I myself have been hit, bitten, scratched, had things thrown at me. I have been pushed into furniture. I couldn't agree more that teachers, already in short supply, are absolutely fleeing the profession for that reason.

But I really don't like this huge police officer standing in a PRISON as a deterrent. Yes, we need clear boundaries and consequences. But not until the kids are 18 or at least in high school. In extreme cases kids might need juvenile hall, but that doesn't even look like this. Geezz

Probably, but that's not to say that the white kids are perfect little angels,.. but yeah, I bet the majority of the trouble makers are black. Looks like we'll both be labeled as wacists now.

We have many discipline issues in my district and it's vastly majority white

The lack of corporal punishment is the reason for unruly behavior by children.

So wait. The same collection of people who want cameras on teachers all day long (and their students) because they trust us to little NOW want us to....spank and beat their kids???

Come on

Lol, today's conservatives. all the cops throw the kids in jail. Bigger government. Blame the politicians. Somebody come save me. Lol. Makes me ducking sick. Not what people want to hear today but the issue is with the parents. I was a shit load more afraid of mom and dad than the cops. I would imagine my children would rather deal with the cops than me. How about those lazy self absorbed parents get off their asses and be a parent.

....and stop expecting the schools to mop up all the mess society has made.

We can be academic institutions or we can be day orphanges/treatment centers.

Pick ONE, America.

....and stop expecting the schools to mop up all the mess society has made.

We can be academic institutions or we can be day orphanges/treatment centers.

Pick ONE, America.
It's the parents job to raise the kids not the schools. Wanna fix America parents need to parent. I was way more afraid of pops than the cops. That made me behave at school.

Forum List

Back