Florida School Staff Dealing With Illegal Behavior

Another person tries to put a hand on my children, they answer to the wife, her bat and later, my shovel.

I see where you're coming from and just like everything else it shouldn't be done without the permission of parents.

Another person tries to put a hand on my children, they answer to the wife, her bat and later, my shoveL.
As it pertains to corporal punishment in schools,^^^^ this response perfectly exemplifies the degradation of social trust, and lack of community that once existed in this country.
When I got the paddle at school, and I DID; I knew it was gonna be worse when I got home.
Diversity is our strength, and all that...

As it pertains to corporal punishment in schools,^^^^ this response perfectly exemplifies the degradation of social trust, and lack of community that once existed in this country.
When I got the paddle at school, and I DID; I knew it was gonna be worse when I got home.
Diversity is our strength, and all that...
Mine turned out fine. One is a theoretical mathematics doctorate and the other is applying to grad school as we speak.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that 80% of the kids engaging in these behaviors come from single mother housholds...
Are you saying that if they had at least two mothers they would be doing better?

Shocked! Shocked I tell ya!

Alright,... NOW they're crossing the line.

Are you saying that if they had at least two mothers they would be doing better?

If you had at least two functioning brain cells I would at least know that you would be doing better. 🙄

Another person tries to put a hand on my children, they answer to the wife, her bat and later, my shovel.

I agree with you regarding corporal punishment.

The problem is: too many people send their children to school--they expect school to be always available to them of course--but then don't expect anyone to even SPEAK to their child in a disciplinary manner. Regardless of what their child does or says.

It's a contract without a contract, really...but maybe we should have one.

You agree to send your child to school in the care of other adults, it MAY be necessary for those adults to address your child as if your child is not the Prince of the Universe.

(Yeah, that's sarcasm. Cause that's where we are in 2022)

I agree with you regarding corporal punishment.

The problem is: too many people send their children to school--they expect school to be always available to them of course--but then don't expect anyone to even SPEAK to their child in a disciplinary manner. Regardless of what their child does or says.

It's a contract without a contract, really...but maybe we should have one.

You agree to send your child to school in the care of other adults, it MAY be necessary for those adults to address your child as if your child is not the Prince of the Universe.

(Yeah, that's sarcasm. Cause that's where we are in 2022)
Today, male teachers especially, regard classrooms as their own little harems of underage sex partners. It begs the question, if so many men are predators, should they even be allowed to teach at all. Is it just expected that male teachers are total perverts get used to having your kiddies diddled?

Today, male teachers especially, regard classrooms as their own little harems of underage sex partners. It begs the question, if so many men are predators, should they even be allowed to teach at all. Is it just expected that male teachers are total perverts get used to having your kiddies diddled?

Also "all cops are racist jerks and beat black people"

Sure

Forum List

Back