Florida Just Became A More Dangerous Place For BLM

You can sustain none of your nonsense. Moral disease? The definition of that is Donald Trumpolini, your fascist hero, traitor boy.

Connedservatives are vile fascist traitors who hate freedom, want only white males to vote, wish for a neo-feudalist corporatist hell, hate culture, and should all be packing for Russia right now.

You traitors are why this country sucks. Get out of my country, fascist rats!

View attachment 502003
Yes, an idiotic meme is all I'd expect from a white-right traitor.

Care to speak with me in person, boy?

Now start packing for Russia, traitor. Your ilk is not welcome here.

Hmmmm......
I thought each state already had such laws in place, as I have always been told rioting, blocking traffic for non-medical emergencies or non-sanctioned actions by city hall, and threatening violence on the general public is all felonies in themselves.

Maybe the laws are to generic, and too many "loopholes" found that need to be plugged up with further specifications of exactly WHO and WHAT is legal and who is liable. Good! Thats one of the things wrong with this country........the laws have never been updated to coincide with current provocations, criminal actions, and hate-mongering lunatics.
Yes exactly. I suspect Desantis is doing what scummy politicians like to do. Grandstand. It works well, sadly.

The last thing we need in this country are more laws. Americans break the law on average three times a day every day. We have the largest prison population in the world. Many imprisoned for non-violent crimes.

It isn’t likely we will see police reform. After all the shit that has happened, police departments nationwide continue to be fully funded and unreformed. They have become militarized by our corrupt federal government. The citizens will pay the price.
Funny thing is.....you criticize Desantis because you think he's like the average Democrat politician. You folks have such relaxed morals that you'll vote for any butt-reaming shitforbrians as long as he's not a Republican. So everyone around you has to pay a price for your voting habits. Then you leave the state you trashed by putting people in charge with no morals or willingness to enforce the laws needed for a decent society....you move to another state and repeat the same silly shit by voting for Democrats. You're like the Aliens on Independence Day. There should be a law against people moving into a Red state and voting like assholes.
You are terribly mistaken. D pols are no different from R pols. THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. Not knowing this at your advanced age, reflects poorly on you.
No....each individual is different. The difference is the Democrat Party doesn't tolerate rational independent thought from their members. So you tend to have a more monolithic mindset in the Democrat Party than the GOP. Not every Republican is like Mitt Romney or Turtleneck. But every Democrat is like Nancy Pelosi....only more sober.
Lol. Wingers can’t see. Joe is governing almost exactly as Don did, but you’ll never understand this. Why?
If you believe that...then you're as retarded as Biden is.
Clearly Biden's entire admin is based off of undoing everything Trump did.
Are you really this simple-minded...or is this just an act?
Wrong. Please get informed. Stop consuming Fox News.
They aren't talking about this all that much. What little time I spend watching them is always about how Demented Biden appears on this trip or just trying to form sentences. That shit is getting boring. We already knew he was a retard 20 years ago. I think they've made that point pretty clear.
Did you hear Trumpolini the Orange Narcissist speaking lately? He can't pronounce words, finish sentences... nor express a cogent thought.

There is nothing wrong with Biden. But there is something seriously wrong with you, traitor.

Hmmmm......
I thought each state already had such laws in place, as I have always been told rioting, blocking traffic for non-medical emergencies or non-sanctioned actions by city hall, and threatening violence on the general public is all felonies in themselves.

Maybe the laws are to generic, and too many "loopholes" found that need to be plugged up with further specifications of exactly WHO and WHAT is legal and who is liable. Good! Thats one of the things wrong with this country........the laws have never been updated to coincide with current provocations, criminal actions, and hate-mongering lunatics.
Yes exactly. I suspect Desantis is doing what scummy politicians like to do. Grandstand. It works well, sadly.

The last thing we need in this country are more laws. Americans break the law on average three times a day every day. We have the largest prison population in the world. Many imprisoned for non-violent crimes.

It isn’t likely we will see police reform. After all the shit that has happened, police departments nationwide continue to be fully funded and unreformed. They have become militarized by our corrupt federal government. The citizens will pay the price.
Funny thing is.....you criticize Desantis because you think he's like the average Democrat politician. You folks have such relaxed morals that you'll vote for any butt-reaming shitforbrians as long as he's not a Republican. So everyone around you has to pay a price for your voting habits. Then you leave the state you trashed by putting people in charge with no morals or willingness to enforce the laws needed for a decent society....you move to another state and repeat the same silly shit by voting for Democrats. You're like the Aliens on Independence Day. There should be a law against people moving into a Red state and voting like assholes.
You are terribly mistaken. D pols are no different from R pols. THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. Not knowing this at your advanced age, reflects poorly on you.
No....each individual is different. The difference is the Democrat Party doesn't tolerate rational independent thought from their members. So you tend to have a more monolithic mindset in the Democrat Party than the GOP. Not every Republican is like Mitt Romney or Turtleneck. But every Democrat is like Nancy Pelosi....only more sober.
Lol. Wingers can’t see. Joe is governing almost exactly as Don did, but you’ll never understand this. Why?
They aren't talking about this all that much. What little time I spend watching them is always about how Demented Biden appears on this trip or just trying to form sentences. That shit is getting boring. We already knew he was a retard 20 years ago. I think they've made that point pretty clear.
Did you hear Trumpolini the Orange Narcissist speaking lately? He can't pronounce words, finish sentences... nor express a cogent thought.

There is nothing wrong with Biden. But there is something seriously wrong with you, traitor.
Two peas in a pod.

Hmmmm......

Nothing wrong with Biden? Hahahahaha your Trump manlove has you delusional like Pinochijoe.

Florida, like a lot of states in the southeast, remember the horrors of oppressive Dems leadership where mob rule and violence was the norm.

They are wise to not allow this sort of behavior. Mob rule is tyranny

Most of the violence at BLM protests comes from white-right infiltrators, so if this means FL cops will now shoot down the Proud Incels... great! Shoot 'em all! They're traitors anyway!

You're delusional.

No, it's a pretty well known and documented fact.

You're delusional too.

Hmmmm......

The democrats actually understand our federal Constitution and how our Constitutional form of Government is supposed to work.

Your guy got almost nothing done even with being expeditious on, judicial recruitment to the Bench of right-wing justices.

Hmmmm......

Nothing wrong with Biden? Hahahahaha your Trump manlove has you delusional like Pinochijoe.
I think you're a bit confused. Try reading this thread and figure out where you went wrong.

Hmmmm......

The democrats actually understand our federal Constitution and how our Constitutional form of Government is supposed to work.

Your guy got almost nothing done even with being expeditious on, judicial recruitment to the Bench of right-wing justices.
You've been watching too much CNN.
Trump got alot done.....despite Hawaiian judges trying to issue stays from across the ocean.

Hmmmm......

I think you're a bit confused. Try reading this thread and figure out where you went wrong.
Where I went wrong?

Hmmmm......

Trump got alot done.....despite Hawaiian judges trying to issue stays from across the ocean.
Right wing fantasy can be so wonderful sometimes.

Rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on site in my state, Florida. Our Governor won't put up with that shit.
Well that's a lie and unconstitutional as well.
What's unconstitutional about shooting threats to our lives? Rioters and looters don't follow the constitution....so many of their rights are subject to removal.
But nice to see you showing your true colors...i.e....supporting terrorism and anarchy.

Hmmmm......

Where I went wrong?
Yeah...the Trump manlove part.

Hmmmm......

Where I went wrong?
Hmmmm. I figure the Dims always talking about Trump nonstop must share a manlove for him no??

Hmmmm......

Right wing fantasy can be so wonderful sometimes.
Right wing fantasies is Sharia Law. Islam.
They believe in 12th century justice.
You know....fantasies like everything is Allah's will and that Jews and Homosexuals are dogs that deserve death.

Hmmmm......

Where I went wrong?
Hmmmm. I figure the Dims always talking about Trump nonstop must share a manlove for him no??
No......it's just an irrational hatred bred by constant leftist propaganda spewed by CNN and MSNBC. Similar to the rubbish that Palestinians spew in their mosques and teach their children from birth. In Islam....Jews are the target. In America White Males are the target. It's what Critical Race Theory is.

Hmmmm......

Where I went wrong?
No......it's just an irrational hatred bred by constant leftist propaganda spewed by CNN and MSNBC. Similar to the rubbish that Palestinians spew in their mosques and teach their children from birth. In Islam....Jews are the target. In America White Males are the target. It's what Critical Race Theory is.
Ok then I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back