Florida Just Became A More Dangerous Place For BLM

Most of the violence at BLM protests comes from white-right infiltrators, so if this means FL cops will now shoot down the Proud Incels... great! Shoot 'em all! They're traitors anyway!

Bullshit.
It doesn't matter what color they are. This law is colorblind.
Please point out the passage that states the rioter has to be black.

Most of the violence at BLM protests comes from white-right infiltrators, so if this means FL cops will now shoot down the Proud Incels... great! Shoot 'em all! They're traitors anyway!
Here, here! Woe be unto them!

Hmmmm......
I thought each state already had such laws in place, as I have always been told rioting, blocking traffic for non-medical emergencies or non-sanctioned actions by city hall, and threatening violence on the general public is all felonies in themselves.

Maybe the laws are to generic, and too many "loopholes" found that need to be plugged up with further specifications of exactly WHO and WHAT is legal and who is liable. Good! Thats one of the things wrong with this country........the laws have never been updated to coincide with current provocations, criminal actions, and hate-mongering lunatics.

Hmmmm......
I thought each state already had such laws in place, as I have always been told rioting, blocking traffic for non-medical emergencies or non-sanctioned actions by city hall, and threatening violence on the general public is all felonies in themselves.

Maybe the laws are to generic, and too many "loopholes" found that need to be plugged up with further specifications of exactly WHO and WHAT is legal and who is liable. Good! Thats one of the things wrong with this country........the laws have never been updated to coincide with current provocations, criminal actions, and hate-mongering lunatics.
The difference seems to be who is enforcing laws.
Democrats don't

Hmmmm......

Yes exactly. I suspect Desantis is doing what scummy politicians like to do. Grandstand. It works well, sadly.

The last thing we need in this country are more laws. Americans break the law on average three times a day every day. We have the largest prison population in the world. Many imprisoned for non-violent crimes.

It isn’t likely we will see police reform. After all the shit that has happened, police departments nationwide continue to be fully funded and unreformed. They have become militarized by our corrupt federal government. The citizens will pay the price.

Bullshit.
It doesn't matter what color they are. This law is colorblind.
Please point out the passage that states the rioter has to be black.

Good, then I expect to see Florida cops shooting down white-right terrorists, and I think I'll drive down there and run over a few incel Trumpoid insurgents. It's legal now, right?

The definition of Liberal…Mentally Ill.

And morally diseased.
That has been the goal.
As Democrats in leadership positions keep pushing the boundaries....the more people reject everything they do. It soon becomes an all-out war.
Russia and China are just waiting for the dust to settle.

And morally diseased.
You can sustain none of your nonsense. Moral disease? The definition of that is Donald Trumpolini, your fascist hero, traitor boy.

Connedservatives are vile fascist traitors who hate freedom, want only white males to vote, wish for a neo-feudalist corporatist hell, hate culture, and should all be packing for Russia right now.

You traitors are why this country sucks. Get out of my country, fascist rats!

And morally diseased.
That has been the goal.
As Democrats in leadership positions keep pushing the boundaries....the more people reject everything they do. It soon becomes an all-out war.
Ah but Putin's toadie Trumpolini isn't in office now, so things will not go his way.

Just watch Biden today acting like a real President rather that squeezing Putin's buttcheeks as Trumpolini did.

Pushing what boundaries, incel boy? Democrats try to have a prosperous middle class, clean environment, rights for all... how that OFFENDS you fascist traitors!!!

Get out of my country, traitor boy. Pig. Sub-human fascist rat.

And morally diseased.
That has been the goal.
Ah but Putin's toadie Trumpolini isn't in office now, so things will not go his way.

Just watch Biden today acting like a real President rather that squeezing Putin's buttcheeks as Trumpolini did.

Pushing what boundaries, incel boy? Democrats try to have a prosperous middle class, clean environment, rights for all... how that OFFENDS you fascist traitors!!!

Get out of my country, traitor boy. Pig. Sub-human fascist rat.
Delusion China paid troll

33 far left posts in less than 24 hours

You can sustain none of your nonsense. Moral disease? The definition of that is Donald Trumpolini, your fascist hero, traitor boy.

Connedservatives are vile fascist traitors who hate freedom, want only white males to vote, wish for a neo-feudalist corporatist hell, hate culture, and should all be packing for Russia right now.

You traitors are why this country sucks. Get out of my country, fascist rats!

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back