Five-time gold medalist calls biological males competing against women unfair

"But I think it's definitely up to the sports. You want to be inclusive, but you can't have the females racing against someone who's biologically male, because it's just not fair."

"Women should be paid just as much as men, we can do anything men can"

"I can't compete against men, it's just not fair"

I personally would love to see swinging dicks in every female college sport until collegiate women's sports and wholesale DESTROYED and it ends Title IX so the Aggies can finally compete in D1 hockey.

"But I think it's definitely up to the sports. You want to be inclusive, but you can't have the females racing against someone who's biologically male, because it's just not fair."

"Women should be paid just as much as men, we can do anything men can"

"I can't compete against men, it's just not fair"

Ah, yes. Because all 150 million+ women in this country are personally responsible for anything that's said by any one woman, and thus mindlessly parroting those words takes the place of actually rebutting what she said.

Unless you have proof of Emma McKeon herself saying, "Women should be paid just as much as men, we can do anything men can", I suggest you find something to contribute other than your own misogynistic, vindictive imaginings.

That's it? All they could freaking find was one courageous female olympic athlete to come forward against this insanity? Something ain't right. Either current female athletes are being blackmailed or threatened with sanctions unless they remain silent. Maybe it will be a return to sanity next November.

Forum List

Back