Swimmer Riley Gaines decries transgender athletes competing in women's sports: 'We are eradicating women'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Female athletes have got to stand up and speak out.
As another poster put it, if they would stop showing up at events to compete, something will get done in a hurry.

Twelve-time NCAA All-American swimmer Riley Gaines is praising Republicans for putting forward legislation to ban biologically male transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports.
"If you believe in science, you know there is man and woman," Gaines told "America Reports" on Thursday. "To deny that is to deny science, it’s to deny logic, it's to deny reason and, quite frankly, common sense."

The athlete pointed out many leftists have changed their language about women, barring words such as "motherhood" or "breastfeeding."

Yes .. the unintended consequences of transgenderism -- the destruction of women equality by groups over the last several decades -- and men will once again dominate women in sports, setting new records, securing scholarships, sponsorships and future opportunities where women can not compete. Then those loser women get to go back to the locker room and see a big hairy nutsack from the reigning champion.

As another poster put it, if they would stop showing up at events to compete, something will get done in a hurry.

Sadly it is the only way to stop this is for those competing refusing to do so. After a few meets where there are 3 trans people swimming they will get the idea.

The best FEMALE skier just got aced out of the California High School championship by a 6' "transexual" MALE. What a FARCE!

P.S. It shouldn't be about gender assignment or preference, it should be about CHROMOSOMES.

Yes. Sport participation should be based upon sex and not gender.

Transgender people should be treated with100% respect.

And they in turn should treat cisgender people with 100% respect.

Transgender people should compete ONLY with other transgender people.
Cisgender people should compete ONLY with other cisgender people.

Well yeah. Then all the men would be competing with each other again. Which they don’t want and is why they invaded women’s sports in the first place.

Totally, agree, this is absolutely ridiculous. When Sports Illustrated published a fawning article about the 6'6" dude pretending he is a woman winning the women's collegiate swimming championship, it made me sick. I said I'll never subscribe to them again, and I won't. A dude with longer arms and legs, with more muscle, competing against women? What is wrong with those who allow this to happen?

They are afraid to speak out.

Sadly it is the only way to stop this is for those competing refusing to do so. After a few meets where there are 3 trans people swimming they will get the idea.
How many competitors do there have to be in order for the show to go on? I ask because what if as many as three is just enough to avoid cancellation?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Females should, and us men that love and support them should as well.

We need to start boycotting NCAA sporting events until this 💩 ends.

Some nearly empty college football stadiums on saturdays would do wonders.

Totally, agree, this is absolutely ridiculous. When Sports Illustrated published a fawning article about the 6'6" dude pretending he is a woman winning the women's collegiate swimming championship, it made me sick. I said I'll never subscribe to them again, and I won't. A dude with longer arms and legs, with more muscle, competing against women? What is wrong with those who allow this to happen?

They are afraid to speak out, because YOUR side of the aisle has demonized anyone who dares speak out on issues such as this. You are reaping exactly what you have sown!

My son was a 4 time State swimming competitor.
He is 6' 5". He surpassed the girls high school record time as an 8th grader.
If he swam in girls... he would be a Gold winning Olympian.
This putz is a shitty swimmer, his times are a joke compared to other males.

Transgender people should be treated with100% respect.

And they in turn should treat cisgender people with 100% respect.

Transgender people should compete ONLY with other transgender people.
Cisgender people should compete ONLY with other cisgender people.
/——/ There are only two genders, male and female. You need to trust the science.

Meanwhile in all of this transgenderism, men are feeling no impact at all from trans-men.
think.gif
think.gif
think.gif

This has nothing to do with transphobia. Otherwise why would we not care?

We don't care if trans-men want to share the bathroom with us.
We don't care if trans-men want to share the locker room with us.
We don't care if trans-men want to try and compete in our sport competitions
We don't care if trans-men want to impose on any of the traditionally men's only spaces

So why do we care about biological men who call themselves trans-women, or about them imposing on women's protected spaces??????

Simple:
1) we care about the physical safety of our women
2) we care that our young daughters and the women in our lives are at risk of being exposed to naked men exposing their genitals to them
3) we care that women's training and life's work and devotion to their specific sport, will be tossed into the garbage because a man decided to compete against them
4) we care if our daughters or women in our lives will lose that sports scholarship they worked their lives for, will be taken from them by a man who is competing in their sport.
5) we care that women might be physicality harmed in contact sports by men who are a bigger, stronger, quicker, and with a denser bone structure than women
6) we care that the women's Rights and equality, that we have all fought for, will be undoone.
7) we care that the biological and cultural definition of women is being destroyed by men pretending to be women
8) we care that the woke simps derive a certain sense of perverse satisfaction when they take away awards from women, and give these awards to biological men

We object to all of this "trans-woman are women" nonsense because we are protecting the personal safety of women. We are protecting the traditionally "women's only" cultural events, and sports leagues that belong only to women. And we are protecting the Rights, freedoms and cultural norms that belong to women.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in all of this transgenderism, men are feeling no impact at all from trans-men.
think.gif
think.gif
think.gif

This has nothing to do with transphobia. Otherwise why would we not care?

We don't care if trans-men want to share the bathroom with us.
We don't care if trans-men want to share the locker room with us.
We don't care if trans-men want to try and compete in our sport competitions
We don't care if trans-men want to impose on any of the traditionally men's only spaces

So why do we care about biological men who call themselves trans-women, or about them imposing on women's protected spaces??????

Simple:
1) we care about the physical safety of our women
2) we care that our young daughters and the women in our lives are at risk of being exposed to naked men exposing their genitals to them
3) we care that women's training and life's work and devotion to their specific sport, will be tossed into the garbage because a man decided to compete against them
4) we care if our daughters or women in our lives will lose that sports scholarship they worked their lives for, will be taken from them by a man who is competing in their sport.
5) we care that women might be physicality harmed in contact sports by men who are a bigger, stronger, quicker, and with a denser bone structure than women
6) we care that the women's Rights and equality, that we have all fought for, will be undoone.
7) we care that the biological and cultural definition of women is being destroyed by men pretending to be women
8) we care that the woke simps derive a certain sense of perverse satisfaction when they take away awards from women, and give these awards to biological men

We object to all of this "trans-woman are women" nonsense because we are protecting the personal safety of women. We are protecting the traditionally "women's only" cultural events, and sports leagues that belong only to women. And we are protecting the Rights, freedoms and cultural norms that belong to women.

^^^^^^ You, my friend are a superstar! We need more like you!

How many competitors do there have to be in order for the show to go on? I ask because what if as many as three is just enough to avoid cancellation?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

IT would not be enough to hold races. Nobody would come to see it either. It is a hard thing to ask the athletes as for many this is their livelihood.

Forum List

Back