Female powerlifter 'outraged' USA federation must allow trans athletes to compete against women

With Cooper's victory comes a mandate that the federation "cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices" because of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Base it on sex. Make every competitor get a test to see if they are XX or XY.
Indoor plumbing means you compete against ladies…outdoor plumbing means you compete against fellas.

Not a bad plan…

This is one of the areas where the left is bat shit crazy. I’d love to know how they would feel if their daughter had to go in box against a dude.

Again, since this seems to be an obsession with the right....

People should be able to identify however they want. The State and the athletic organizing bodies are under no obligation (or shouldn't be anyway) to cater to how someone identifies.

When you're talking about scholarships, this becomes damaging to others when you have an unfair advantage. If the University of Kansas wants to allow males who identify as females to wrestle or play field hockey or whatever...more power to them if they are just wrestling around on a mat or hitting the ball around on the field in a controlled environment. Once they go out for the team where they are taking scholarship dollars away from persons who were born female or risking injury to others on the field of competition...nope.

What’s hilarious is this trans power lifter’s max bench is only a bit over 225. He’s not even strong as a man.

No wonder he wanted to compete against women. Most serious male lifters can bench that for 20 reps or more.
FB6F02C9-966D-41FA-971F-3FDE02A2DBAB.jpeg

Hormones make transwoman about the same strength as a cis woman. I've lost probably 60% of my strength. I use to lift and power lift ;) Dead lift, squats and bench.

This is just bullshit.
So if I took some estrogen for a while, it would be totally ok for me to compete against biological women in powerlifting? Really?

Hormones make transwoman about the same strength as a cis woman. I've lost probably 60% of my strength. I use to lift and power lift ;) Dead lift, squats and bench.

This is just bullshit.

Wrong.

You're either or making up or buying a line of complete bullshit.

Get science-ey for this one.

Folks, this person is a sock who is completely making shit up. They have admitted it.

Forum List

Back