the misery index is climbing .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
at this date the misery index has doubled since Biden took office . moving up from 7.8 around election time when the US was still in the grip of the pandemic to 12.14 last month ... thats recession level numbers US Misery Index

at this date the misery index has doubled since Biden took office . moving up from 7.8 around election time when the US was still in the grip of the pandemic to 12.14 last month ... thats recession level numbers US Misery Index
200.gif

Don't worry lad, someday your misery will be eased by death. I never knew you were so poor a little bump would send you careening into misery.
nah im doing well ... like you i suffer from chronic back pain but i do care about the suffering of others ... even though i like to joke and argue on this board i dont want others to suffer .... and its getting tough for the average citizen .

nah im doing well ... like you i suffer from chronic back pain but i do care about the suffering of others ... even though i like to joke and argue on this board i dont want others to suffer .... and its getting tough for the average citizen .
I could never imagine you having altruistic feelings the way you feel superior to people. To live is to suffer-Fritz Lange. Suffering causes one to learn how to better prepare for the next time it's rough. These people whining about today's conditions need to know it's been worse.

The Buddha believed that most suffering is caused by a tendency to crave or desire things. A person might crave something nice to eat or desire to go on a nice holiday or earn lots of money. Buddhism teaches that through being dissatisfied with their lives and craving things, people suffer.

The Four Noble Truths in detail - Life and teachings of ... - BBC​

I could never imagine you having altruistic feelings the way you feel superior to people.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: its a message board ! i come hear to have fun ! if i thought i was really hurting someone i wouldnt post the way i do ... like when i say all dems are gay ...everyone should know thats sarcasm not to be taken literally ...

I could never imagine you having altruistic feelings the way you feel superior to people. To live is to suffer-Fritz Lange. Suffering causes one to learn how to better prepare for the next time it's rough. These people whining about today's conditions need to know it's been worse.

The Buddha believed that most suffering is caused by a tendency to crave or desire things. A person might crave something nice to eat or desire to go on a nice holiday or earn lots of money. Buddhism teaches that through being dissatisfied with their lives and craving things, people suffer.

The Four Noble Truths in detail - Life and teachings of ... - BBC

interesting view on the cause of suffering ...

That's funny because in 2020 there were nationwide protests all summer long, and right now in 2022 there are 0. I wonder what the Misery Index said when people were in the streets protesting and unemployment was 15%

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: its a message board ! i come hear to have fun ! if i thought i was really hurting someone i wouldnt post the way i do ... like when i say all dems are gay ...everyone should know thats sarcasm not to be taken literally ...
You know from personal interactions with hundreds of millions of Democrats who are gay, I see that is what they tell you when you meet them at the gay bar.

Under Trump the misery index went to 15

Why did you leave that out?

The average person is a moron
They probably should suffer a bit.

That's funny because in 2020 there were nationwide protests all summer long, and right now in 2022 there are 0. I wonder what the Misery Index said when people were in the streets protesting and unemployment was 15%
so you don’t know what the misery index is?

the demafasict rioting, an attempting insurrections all over the country in 2020 don’t really count towards it…but i am glad you reminded us of what they did.

Forum List

Back