Female powerlifter 'outraged' USA federation must allow trans athletes to compete against women

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The left of course rejoices.

After losing a discrimination case, USA Powerlifting will now allow transgender athletes to compete in female competitions.

JayCee Cooper, a trans athlete, won her case against the federation last week after it banned her from competing against biological females.

With Cooper's victory comes a mandate that the federation "cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices" because of sexual orientation and gender identity.

cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices
You GOT to be kidding me!!

The left HATES women.

That's why they're terrified of women who know how to use guns, to the point where they see Boebert and Greene and piss themselves.

Women are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO FIGHT BACK!

Don't women know that they are NEVER to be allowed to rise above their VICTIM STATUS?

The only way you end this shit is for ALL women, real women, to stop participating. After a couple of events where the promoters have one or two people show up they will get the idea.

I agree, it is the only way it will end.

Sadly that is a big ask as this is the livelihood for many of them.

The left's war on women.

So, THIS woman who worked her whole life to compete against other women in power-lifting,

395FBC8B00000578-0-image-a-18_1476472887626-1565136098.jpg

lost two out of two sets against THIS NOT a woman.

JayCee-Cooper-410014431.jpg

But of course, they have to let this fly because to do otherwise would be to admit that superficial sex change operations do not work. Competitors should be made to pass a chromosomal genetic scan. Only XX need apply.

cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices
You GOT to be kidding me!!

With Cooper's victory comes a mandate that the federation "cease and desist from all unfair discriminatory practices" because of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Base it on sex. Make every competitor get a test to see if they are XX or XY.

Since the law seems to always favor this crap, women will have to fight back (if they dare) on their own. As stated earlier, if female competitors stop showing up to events, things will change.

Since the law seems to always favor this crap, women will have to fight back (if they dare) on their own. As stated earlier, if female competitors stop showing up to events, things will change.

And if football fans stop showing up at NFL games, ticket prices might come down from hundreds of dollars per seat per game and $25 popcorn too.

The only way you end this shit is for ALL women, real women, to stop participating. After a couple of events where the promoters have one or two people show up they will get the idea.
How many transgender people in sports are there is my question. I ask because what if there is enough to keep all events alive and kicking?

God bless you and all natural females always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the natural females should just pack up and leave and start their own league or whatever it is that it would be called for them.

How many transgender people in sports are there is my question. I ask because what if there is enough to keep all events alive and kicking?

God bless you and all natural females always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the natural females should just pack up and leave and start their own league or whatever it is that it would be called for them.

There aren't. Stop competing and this crap stops.

And if football fans stop showing up at NFL games, ticket prices might come down from hundreds of dollars per seat per game and $25 popcorn too.

America needs to learn to live without such artificial entertainment. It's stupid the way a child's athletic activity has turned into a psychosis for Americans. Same for the movie industry, full of filth and corruption.

Wasn't there a time when Americans used to entertain themselves by reading or hanging out in nature?

The left HATES women.

Well they love black ones, gay ones, and men pretending to be women. All the rest they don't hate, they just don't care about the rest of them unless they need them to use as a way to attack people that don't agree with them. They don't care about women in general until it's time to argue about abortion, all the sudden all women matter then.

The left of course rejoices.

Americans are widely opposed to allowing transgender female athletes to compete on women's and girls' sports teams, and, according to a new NPR/Ipsos poll, are deeply split along partisan lines on questions of transgender rights.

The NPR/Ipsos poll shows that nearly two-thirds of Americans (63%) are opposed to allowing transgender women and girls to compete on teams that align with their gender identity, while 24% overall support that.

Among Democrats, opinion is fairly split: a plurality, 46%, support trans female athletes' right to compete on women's and girls sports teams, while 41% oppose it.

Independent voters oppose trans female athletes right to compete by 3:1 (21% support; 63% oppose).

Among Republicans, support plummets to just 4%, while 88% oppose.

Who are these 24% of Democrats, 21% of Independents and 4% of Republicans? They are soooo wrong on this one. I'm as open minded as they come. I'd like to see someone who believes trans women should be allowed to compete with real women.

Let's say this poll is off. Let's say it's a liberal site and they misled the people they were questioning by showing them pictures of little trannies not big ones and asking if that little tranny should be able to swim with her friends. So let's cut the numbers in half. Who are the 12% of Democrats, 10% of independents (who are really liberals they just don't know it) and 2% of Republicans? Like Bruce Jenner. Hell, even Bruce Jenner knows it's not fair. LOL.

Anyways, a very low number of people think it's ok. Let's call it 12% at best. Why is this happening?

Forum List

Back