Five Finger Death Punch music

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone like it? I just bought their latest cd Got Your Six. Absolutely love their music. Jekyll and Hyde gave me a brilliant idea for a new tattoo and the boots and blood just sounds AWESOME blasting it as it starts.

Five Finger Death Punch blows monkey balls. Bullshit fake metal.
We all have our different tastes. I remember when people HATED Linkin Park I loved it at the time now I don't care for it.
Why get a tattoo?
Addicted to tattoos and the song fits me to a T.
I like this song. I haven't heard too much of their stuff.

Good song. This is 2 of my favorites
The song starts about 1:25 in

For some reason I can't find the actual MUSIC video of Boots and Blood...that's weird!

This is real American Death Metal:

They filmed this video at a bar I used to spend a lot of time at.
Meh its OK...I prefer hollywood undead,5FDP,Disturbed,In This Moment,Amon Amarth,Tyr....etc

We all have our different tastes. I remember when people HATED Linkin Park I loved it at the time now I don't care for it.
Why get a tattoo?

For some reason I can't find the actual MUSIC video of Boots and Blood...that's weird!

Meh its OK...I prefer hollywood undead,5FDP,Disturbed,In This Moment,Amon Amarth,Tyr....etc

I looked for it and I found it, but there is no sound. Must have been blocked for some reason.

Why get a tattoo?

Too bad all your taste is in your mouth ..

Why get a tattoo?

I looked for it and I found it, but there is no sound. Must have been blocked for some reason.

Yeah that's all I can find...I heard it on Spotify the first time since I had their other music added.

Suffocation isn't bad. Not my favorite death metal, but listenable.

I don't think I've ever seen Five Finger Death Punch described as death metal, though. I'm not a fan of the band, but they are far from the worst metal I've ever heard.

No 5FDP isn't considered death metal to me.

I don't like much "death metal" anyways. I prefer "old school" metal most often, and even then, only a few bands. I like classic rock the best and then grunge.

There is some old school death metal! Scream Bloody Gore, the first album by the band Death, and often considered the first real death metal album, came out in 87. :)

No 5FDP isn't considered death metal to me.

I don't like much "death metal" anyways. I prefer "old school" metal most often, and even then, only a few bands. I like classic rock the best and then grunge.

There is some old school death metal! Scream Bloody Gore, the first album by the band Death, and often considered the first real death metal album, came out in 87. :)

I just don't like too much "death" metal.

Forum List

Back