First in the nation, healthcare is now a human right in Oregon

We all agree to participate in democratic government you Snowflake, no one is forcing you to.
Anytime the majority votes, they're forcing the results of their decision on the minority. That's the way democracy works.
Fuck off into the woods and live by yourself if you don't want to pay taxes.
No. Follow the Constitution. Or don't, and face the consequences.
Do you acknowledge any limits on state power?
I do ...
Like what? If the Constitution doesn't limit state power, what limits are you referring to?

Anytime the majority votes, they're forcing the results of their decision on the minority. That's the way democracy works.
That's not how force works though. There is no reasonable description of force derived from a process you yourself agreed to.
No. Follow the Constitution. Or don't, and face the consequences.
I'm not at all concerned about nebulous threats of "consequences" from some random pussy online.
Like what? If the Constitution doesn't limit state power, what limits are you referring to?
The Constitution does limit State power, what I disagree with is you being the arbiter of what the Constitution does or does not allow. That's for the Supreme Court to decide and I see no reason why they would find legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the President, that provides a government run, Universal Healthcare program to be unconstitutional. They haven't done so with Social Security or the Federal Reserve and a whole host of government agencies and programs that aren't explicitly mentioned in the Constitution.

That's not how force works though. There is no reasonable description of force derived from a process you yourself agreed to.
We discussed that. Change the terms, and the agreement is off.

I'm not at all concerned about nebulous threats of "consequences" from some random pussy online.
I'm not threatening you, dipshit. I'm talking about the national consequences of abandoning Constitional limits on state power. Doing so makes the country ungovernable. We're soaking in it.

The Constitution does limit State power, what I disagree with is you being the arbiter of what the Constitution does or does not allow. That's for the Supreme Court to decide and I see no reason why they would find legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the President, that provides a government run, Universal Healthcare program to be unconstitutional. They haven't done so with Social Security or the Federal Reserve and a whole host of government agencies and programs that aren't explicitly mentioned in the Constitution.

Yes. The Court has failed us in many ways, and continues to do so. It's getting worse, not better, and the Trumpster revolt is the tip of the iceberg.

We discussed that. Change the terms, and the agreement is off.
Which means you fuck off into the woods not that we disband government for everyone else.
I'm not threatening you, dipshit. I'm talking about the national consequences of abandoning Constitional limits on state power. Doing so makes the country ungovernable. We're soaking in it.
That's still very vague, I don't know what that means. I don't see lawlessness and anarchy as the norm where I live.
Yes. The Court has failed us in many ways, and continues to do so. It's getting worse, not better, and the Trumpster revolt is the tip of the iceberg.
Are you talking about the same morons who stormed the Capitol without a plan, took a couple of selfies at Pelosi's desk, went home and then spent the next year ducking the FBI all while Joe Biden remained President? Was that a revolt? From my perspective it looked like a cry for help.

Yep. And if that right was guaranteed, more of us would be able to afford "access" to healthcare.
Wait...
If the US constitution said:
"A healthy population, being necessary to the general welfare of the state, the right of the people to obtain health care shall not be infringed"
... you think people will better afford health care than they do now?
Why?

Which means you fuck off into the woods not that we disband government for everyone else.
Hmmm... it's not quite the simple. If people don't want to be ruled, they won't be. Even if they are in the minority.

That's still very vague, I don't know what that means. I don't see lawlessness and anarchy as the norm where I live.
You must not read the news. It's not that bad yet, but it's getting worse. Keep pushing.

Are you talking about the same morons who stormed the Capitol without a plan, took a couple of selfies at Pelosi's desk, went home and then spent the next year ducking the FBI all while Joe Biden remained President? Was that a revolt? From my perspective it looked like a cry for help.
Yep. And it is a cry for help. It's an unfocused, ignorant reaction to overbearing government.

But it's real. Democrats want to pretend it's not, that it's just vestigial racism dying on the vine - but they're kidding themselves. If we don't find a way back to some kind of consensus government we're going to go down in flames.

Wait...
If the US constitution said:
"A healthy population, being necessary to the general welfare of the state, the right of the people to obtain health care shall not be infringed"
... you think people will better afford health care than they do now?
No? Never said that.

Hmmm... it's not quite the simple. If people don't want to be ruled, they won't be. Even if they are in the minority.
It is that simple. The amount of people that would revolt because Congress passed a Universal Healthcare bill is zero, you included Cosplayer. 😄
You must not read the news. It's not that bad yet, but it's getting worse. Keep pushing.
You're never going to convince me you're not just a cosplayer until you actually do something. We keep pushing because no one believes you, Clown. 😄
Yep. And it is a cry for help. It's an unfocused, ignorant reaction to overbearing government.
Losing an election isn't over bearing government you bitch ass Snowflake. How do you wonder why no one takes you seriously? 😄
But it's real. Democrats want to pretend it's not, that it's just vestigial racism dying on the vine - but they're kidding themselves. If we don't find a way back to some kind of consensus government we're going to go down in flames.
Or your just going to provide me with endless entertainment coming here and crying like a bitch as if your world is ending over Joe Biden. 😄 How fucking sad. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than being terrified of Joe Biden.

It is that simple. The amount of people that would revolt because Congress passed a Universal Healthcare bill is zero, you included Cosplayer. 😄

You're never going to convince me you're not just a cosplayer until you actually do something. We keep pushing because no one believes you, Clown. 😄

Losing an election isn't over bearing government you bitch ass Snowflake. How do you wonder why no one takes you seriously? 😄

Or your just going to provide me with endless entertainment coming here and crying like a bitch as if your world is ending over Joe Biden. 😄 How fucking sad. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than being terrified of Joe Biden.
You represent the zeitgeist of modern democracy. Just get your 51% and fuck the minority. Laugh all you want, that won't work. It's not working.

Not true. If you are sick or injured, I am not obligated in any way to help you. I may elect to do so, individually or collectively, because I think it's the right thing to do. But you do not the right to my service.

Seems to be working just fine.
ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Not true. If you are sick or injured, I am not obligated in any way to help you. I may elect to do so, individually or collectively, because I think it's the right thing to do. But you do not the right to my service.
Having a right to something doesnkr meanirs provided to you

it simply means i have a right to go seek it

Forum List

Back