First in the nation, healthcare is now a human right in Oregon

Yep. It's all a conspiracy to trick you into not believing you've been sprinkled with the magic fairy dust of inalienable Rights. You know they're really unbreakable because we pinky promise. 😄
No, I don't believe your Demafacist mindset is a conspiracy theory at all...you prove it with all your post.

To them, everything is government. They can't really conceive of the kinds of things the founders were aiming for.
Correct, they don't believe in Govt of the people, by the people and for the people....they believe in Govt run by the party, and that runs the people....not the other way around.

Correct, they don't believe in Govt of the people, by the people and for the people....they believe in Govt run by the party, and that runs the people....not the other way around.
Modern liberals worship democracy. They oppose anything that gets in the way of the unfettered will of the majority. That's going to burn them, hard, because the majority is poised to embrace fascism.

Modern liberals worship democracy. They oppose anything that gets in the way of the unfettered will of the majority. That's going to burn them, hard, because the majority is poised to embrace fascism.
Wrong. It was tiny group of simps who tried to embrace fascism at the Capitol but turned pussy as soon as one of them got shot. 😄

So they pass a bill that says affordable healthcare is a human right, However, what is the definition of affordable and who is paying? Those seem to be missing from the bill.

So they pass a bill that says affordable healthcare is a human right, However, what is the definition of affordable and who is paying? Those seem to be missing from the bill.
It's funny. Rights are supposed to be freedoms that the government has no business interfering with. But when liberals say something should be a right, what they mean is that government should control it. Orwell much?

It's funny. Rights are supposed to be freedoms that the government has no business interfering with. But when liberals say something should be a right, what they mean is that government should control it. Orwell much?
Go ahead and name the right you think government should have no business interfering with, if you can. Every Right has limits you Dipshit. It's how you know Rights aren't Freedoms. They're rules. They're limits.

Demofacsists believe government grants your rights to you; their failure to understand the concept of rights is willful.

Technically Western Europe also, South Korea, most if not all Central European countries, Canada, and Australia. in fact its hard to find a First World nation without it. Singapore's reportedly very good.

We're the outlier.

We are the outlier. That’s why we have the best healthcare in the entire world.

I'm not sure why we must assume they are uncaring government bureaucrats. My mother worked for decades in the social services department of Miami Dade helping parents find child care and putting them in touch with volunteer groups and helping them fill out all the various forms one needs in order to actually receive government assistance and she loved her job and loved helping people.
Cool story bro. Has nothing to do with our healthcare because your mother is not a politician controlling our healthcare.

And the fact is first world nations with universal healthcare provide objectively better results for their citizens at objectively lower costs. I'm perfectly okay with those results you dumb mother fucker. 😄

Fact, everything in your post is bullshit except the part where your perfectly fine with believing bullshit.

I think murder should be illegal you moron. 😄

Explain to me what you think it means to have an inalienable Right to life. Inalienable means it can't be taken away. Does that mean you really think your life can't be taken away? Is there some magic force field around you?
The reason murder is illegal is because humans have an inalienable right to life

And that right is codified in law

Btw: anyone as stupid as you are should avoid the subject of intelligence

You only make yourself look bad

Portlandia thinks they have a homeless problem now! I’ll sit back and watch the dregs of society swarm to Portland as working taxpayers flee. The city will be a massive drug addicted homeless hellhole in 20 years.

The reason murder is illegal is because humans have an inalienable right to life
That's a fairytale. Having an inalienable right to life doesn't mean your life can't be taken away. The reason murder is illegal is because a majority made it illegal through legislation.
And that right is codified in law
Exactly. Your Rights exist as a function of government.

The Founders who are famous for starting a government....

Damn boy you dumb. :laughing0301:
the most famous thing they did was limit that govt and recognize that it’s authority came from the people, who’s rights existed before the govt was formed

That's a fairytale. Having an inalienable right to life doesn't mean your life can't be taken away. The reason murder is illegal is because a majority made it illegal through legislation.

Exactly. Your Rights exist as a function of government.
Thats true

But even government needs a damn good reason

Forum List

Back