First Biden presser in 10 months.

Article says that more people died under Biden despite more people taking the vaccine.

So really all this masking, social distancing and mandated vaxxing is not working.

And yes I said vax, because that is the generic word everyone is using for the shots whether they are an actual vaccine or not.
Trump said the vaccine works. You calling him a liar?

I said it’s either a lie or a gaffe.

You think Trump is guilty of the “biggest lie”.
I don't agree with Trump calling it a vaccine. But hey, Biden wouldn't have it, if it weren't for Trump. The bad part is, Biden's death numbers are worse than Trump and he has the vaccine. That you believes works.

Dude, let it go. You really look stupid.
This is what we are dealing with here.
FB_IMG_1642604079552.jpg

Trump said the vaccine works. You calling him a liar?
You would have to show me an exact quote for me to make that determination. I only know that I have verified that you are a liar.

Like I said, the vax has some small bit of effectiveness, but Vaxxed people still die, vaxxed people still get and spread Covid, and vaxxed people miss work, and vaxxed people still get hospitalized. We know for a fact Biden lied because he is quoted as saying you would never get COVID if you took the vax.

After that your question is one of splitting hairs over semantics in order to side step the fact that Biden has been a plagiarizer and pathological liar his entire life.

Works as in what? 5% effective? That is still "working" but not to the degree you must destroy Civil Liberties and mandate it. The Mortality Rate is 0.00085% and so it's not a real pandemic. It's a mythological propaganda pandemic. It's nothing but an information war based in Pysops for purely political reasons.

This is why you should not trust information from The Biden Administration nor allow them to dictate healthcare decisions for you. They care more about optics and messaging and political power than they do America and The American People.

I did. It’s in the link.
Sorry, I did not see a direct quote from President Trump. Can you provide audio, a transcript or video so we can take it in context?

It's not like what Biden said in that you will never get Covid if you take The Jab, no matter how you try to spin it.

Why do you care if anyone takes "the jab"?

Last edited:
The last horse crosses the line.

Excellent. So we agree that you think Trump is a liar and that he made the “biggest lie.” :)
I think Trump is the man and he will be your president in 2024 and you will be running around in a pussy outfit yelling at the sky. And this whole vaccine thing will be behind us. I really don't care what Trump thinks about the vaccine, I got a life. No go get one yourself.

The “biggest lie” according to that idiot is that it’s a vaccine.

I agree with Trump that it is and that it works.
"Vaccine" has been used in a general fashion. Where the disagreement is, is with what is technically a vaccine and what is not.

Are you "vaxxed"? Which one of Trump's "vaccines" did you take?

Voter ID?

You’re desperately trying to pivot away from the fact that you think Trump said the biggest lie.
Actually the the biggest lie is Biden saying if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. That's the real one. Trump saying the vaccine works is the same as every other Democrat running around saying the same.

Forum List

Back