First Biden presser in 10 months.

I think Trump is the man and he will be your president in 2024 and you will be running around in a pussy outfit yelling at the sky. And this whole vaccine thing will be behind us. I really don't care what Trump thinks about the vaccine, I got a life. No go get one yourself.
Like Russian Collusion and The Scamdemic, they think "The Vax" is their ticket to maintaining power in 2022, and 2024.

If Biden really cared about America and American's health, he would not have ordered The CDC to quit counting COVID deaths and COVID infections by February 3rd.

He will get up in front of America and claim victory over it with fudged lying stats, same as he is doing with inflation right now.

Actually the the biggest lie is Biden saying if you get the vaccine you won't get covid.
You’re changing what you claim to be biggest lie when you find out that Trump is guilty of it. Lmao. :laugh:

I just love this place. I love making you guys squirm. You twist yourselves into a pretzel and change your minds when you find out that Trump is guilty of what you pretend to be so adamant about. LoL!

I gave you a link to the article. You can go look for what you need from there if you want.

Not my problem.
You made it your problem because you cannot find a quote that proves Biden is not a liar. Biden lied, Fauci lied, and your response is to try to split a hair and say "everyone does it too"

You have proven nothing except that you lie and sidestep the issue.

"Vaccine" has been used in a general fashion. Where the disagreement is, is with what is technically a vaccine and what is not.

Are you "vaxxed"? Which one of Trump's "vaccines" did you take?
Trump called it a vaccine and says it works. Works for me. I agree with him.

You think it’s the biggest lie and now you claim you don’t care when you find out Trump said it. Lmao.
You're the one that started this little rant. I don't care what Trump thinks about the vaccine. It affects my life none. Since he cannot force me to do anything. Now go on and troll someone else.

You’re changing what you claim to be biggest lie when you find out that Trump is guilty of it. Lmao. :laugh:

I just love this place. I love making you guys squirm. You twist yourselves into a pretzel and change your minds when you find out that Trump is guilty of what you pretend to be so adamant about. LoL!
Lol, the only thing you are doing is proving yourself an idiot. If Trump in his mind really thinks the vaccine works. Than it's not a lie to him, and I really don't care. But Biden telling everyone getting vaccinated will keep you from getting covid. Could be a deadly lie.

Trump called it a vaccine and says it works. Works for me. I agree with him.
Why do you think the "unvaxxed" belong in Gulags and Re-education camps?
Why do you think Jew, Conservatives, Christians and The Unvaxxed should die?
This is what you are trying to sell everyone on. I have to ask why? Why is it so important to get rid of, ostracize, and dehumanize people who disagree with you?

"works" is subjective and so is what one chooses to call a "vaccine"

Last edited:
Lol, the only thing you are doing is proving yourself an idiot. If Trump in his mind really thinks the vaccine works. Than it's not a lie to him, and I really don't care. But Biden telling everyone getting vaccinated will keep you from getting covid. Could be a deadly lie.
Xponential Dumbassery as "The Black Knight"!

Trump calls it a vaccine. Is he lying to you?

So too much of a coward to answer. But you avoiding the answer is still an answer.

You think Trump is lying to you when he calls it the vaccine. Got it.

Apparently you think Trump is lying to you. He called it a vaccine.

:)

At the time?

Last month, Trump was calling it a vaccine and urging people to take it. You think he's lying to you. Noted.

He also said that the vaccine works - something you consider a lie. So you admit that Trump lied to you. Excellent.

Seems like you don’t have a problem with lies when they’re coming from Trump. Isn’t that right?

Do you need help moving those goalposts? They look heavy.

So you don’t have a problem when Trump lies to you (according to you) by calling it a vaccine and telling you that the vaccine works.

Depends on which quote of his you’re referring to.

I agree with his consistent message that the vaccines are effective. I know you disagree with that. I don’t find that very interesting.

What I do find interesting is that you, being as adamant as you are about this, also believe Trump is lying about it as he says the same. Seems like this makes you uncomfortable and explains why you’re trying to avoid addressing this.

No. Because I believe it does work. Obviously. And so does Trump.

You don’t have a problem with Trump lying to you because he’s not in charge anymore? LoL. That’s about as weak of an excuse as I’ve ever seen.

Yet you admit that you believe Trump is lying to you when he calls it a vaccine and says it works.

No.

In MY world Trump is telling the truth when he calls it a vaccine and says it works.

In YOUR world Trump is lying when he calls it a vaccine and says it works.

You sure love to parrot your right-wing talking points.

Was Trump lying when he said the vaccine works?

Trump says it is. Are you calling him a liar?

Because it wasn’t a single isolated incident. He’s been very consistent in his support for the vaccine.

Are you calling Trump a liar?

Oh good. You and I agree with Trump.

jknowgood doesn’t think the vaccine works. He thinks Trump is a liar.

I agree with you. Glad we agree on that.

jknowgood doesn’t agree. He thinks Trump is lying about that.

Post the quote and I’ll give you my honest assessment of what he said.

Because you sure as hell don’t want to address the fact that you think Trump is a liar for saying that the vaccine is effective lol. This realization must be very traumatic for you lmao.

I said post the quote. What part of that did you not understand?

You don’t just disagree with Trump lol. You think he’s a LIAR for saying that the vaccine works.

Least informed? LoL.

You ran your mouth about Biden lying when he called it a vaccine despite being completely unaware that Trump said the exact same thing lmao.

Therefore you think Trump is a liar. A fact you refuse to discuss and it’s clearly making you cranky.

LoL you still can’t come to terms with the fact that you believe Trump is a liar for saying that the vaccine works.

You still won’t address this. It must make you very uncomfortable. :)

So you also think Trump is a liar. Gotcha.

Trump does refer to it as a vaccine and also says it works.

You think he’s a liar.

Hey I’m just going with what you said.

You said that calling it a vaccine is the biggest lie.

Yes, biggest lie. Your words, not mine.

View attachment 590979

Trump said the vaccine works. You calling him a liar?

I said it’s either a lie or a gaffe.

You think Trump is guilty of the “biggest lie”.

The last horse crosses the line.

Excellent. So we agree that you think Trump is a liar and that he made the “biggest lie.” :)

Understatement. You think he said the biggest lie. That’s more than just a disagreement.

Voter ID?

You’re desperately trying to pivot away from the fact that you think Trump said the biggest lie.

The “biggest lie” according to that idiot is that it’s a vaccine.

I agree with Trump that it is and that it works.

You think it’s the biggest lie and now you claim you don’t care when you find out Trump said it. Lmao.

Seek help. :itsok:

If Trump in his mind really thinks the vaccine works. Than it's not a lie to him, and I really don't care.
So the “biggest lie” that you were so angry about is not a big deal as long as the person believes it. Lmao.

Look at you doing flip-flops to avoid saying that Trump is a liar. :)

One has to consider what comes out of Biden and his administration on a daily basis, before you jump on the Trump is a liar bandwagon.
I don’t see anything wrong with holding someone accountable for their own words.

jknowgood said that calling it a vaccine is the biggest lie. Since Trump called it that, then jknowgood believes Trump is a liar.

Not complicated.

Forum List

Back