Politicians In Full Retreat on Vaccine Hoax

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As the public wakes to the fact that vaccination doesn’t prevent viral transmission, the Potemkin Passports collapse…

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”– George Orwell

Israel’s Finance Minister calls for the ending of the Green Pass.

Mask mandates, vaccine passports to end in England.

Just in – Vaccination against COVID will not become mandatory in the Czech Republic, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said today at a press conference.

There is no vaccine, and there never has been a vaccine for the cold virus going around, I will add that just today, "The Hill" has called for Fauci to be charged with crimes against humanity, The Hill ain't exactly Fox News, in fact Fox News is currently silencing Lara Logan for pointing out the obvious to the world, namely that Fauci is right up(actually way above him)there with Joseph Mengele in the annals of mass murder and crimes against humanity!

Coronavirologists knew about the problem as early as 2004:

Post #926

As the public wakes to the fact that vaccination doesn’t prevent viral transmission, the Potemkin Passports collapse…

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”– George Orwell

Israel’s Finance Minister calls for the ending of the Green Pass.

Mask mandates, vaccine passports to end in England.

Just in – Vaccination against COVID will not become mandatory in the Czech Republic, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said today at a press conference.

Wait until the class action lawsuits start. Not against the vaccine manufacturers, because the politicians protected them from that, but against the governments themselves.

The Trump Vaccine prevents DEATH from Covid.

96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.

I keep trying to convey this fact as simply as I can to you, but your bumper sticker intellect just can't seem to grasp it.

This should fit on your bumper stick brain: 96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.

Omicron evolving in mice is proving valuable in deciphering the mouse-adapted chimeric virus of Baric, Daszak, and Wuhan bat lady Zheng-li Sh, first discovered in 2011.

I keep trying to convey this fact as simply as I can to you, but your bumper sticker intellect just can't seem to grasp it.

This should fit on your bumper stick brain: 96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.
Pfizer mRNA vaccine fails to immunize the saliva of the vaxxed, who can then transmit it to the unvaxxed if the vaxxed spit on them.

Do I get a dollar for every fully vaxxed corpse?

Forum List

Back