First Biden presser in 10 months.

I’m not equating it to that.
Well, then what is your definition of works, since The Vaxxed it turns out are not only the creators of Delta and Omicron but they are the carriers and are the ones spreading it?

What do you mean by 'Works'? Like, the mandate worked into scaring people to get vaxxed? The Vax itself does not work, and especially does not work as Biden promised. You can have 3-4 boosters and still get Corona, still infect others, and worse yet, you as a carrier aren't required to be tested. So you are spreading disease in Stealth mode.

So how about you define what your definition of "works" is because it does not match up with Joe Biden's definition of "Works" which was you can't get COVID if you take the jab.

When you are done defining what "works" means to you then explain why Biden lied.

I know you are a liar. I think neither Trump nor Biden should refer to Moderna or Pfizer shots as vaccines. Johnson and Johnson is a vaccine.
So Trump is telling people to take something that's not a vaccine? Then Trump & Fauci agree on Pfizer & Moderna being vaccines when they say to get "The Jab", right assface?

You called blacks the following, you racist POS.

"retards", "anal retentive bedwetters", and "anti-vax jerkoffs".
You keep bringIng up the race card, halfwit.

Are you a member of Antifa or BLM?

You keep bringIng up the race card, halfwit.

Are you a member of Antifa or BLM?
I keep pointing out your racist attacks on blacks for them making the choice to not get vaccinated.

Sorry that butthurts you.

So Trump is telling people to take something that's not a vaccine? Then Trump & Fauci agree on Pfizer & Moderna being vaccines when they say to get "The Jab", right assface?
As I have stated before calling Moderna and Pfizer shots a "vaccine" is technically incorrect. They are experimental gene therapies. Only the J&J is a true vaccine, and the new Corbevax.

"vaccine" is being used as a generic name for any shot to "allegedly" boost your protection against Coronavirus which has been on Earth for millions of years.

It's one thing to urge people to VOLUNTARILY take such shots and make such medical decisions about their own health for themselves and their families, and another thing entirely to threaten people with losing their jobs, homes, wealth, health insurance and coerce them in to taking such shots.

I thought you folks wanted EVERYONE to have Health Insurance, and EVERYONE to have job, UNIVERSAL INCOME even. Turns out you were Racist Biggoted Liars, because you don't want unvaxxed minorities to have these things, and you want Christians, Jews, Amish, Mennonite, and other groups opposed to vaccines to be impoverished, destitute, and to starve to death.

Joe's Mandate was targeted against Blacks and people of faith so it is Racist and Religiously Discriminatory. It's illegal.

Oh, I left one thing out:

Ass face is when your face is in EmperorShitzHizPantz dirty diaper every day.

Do you really think I was going to hear you out on anything when you start with an Ass Face comment? That is why I saved my Ass Face Comment for the end, Ass Face!

I keep pointing out your racist attacks on blacks for them making the choice to not get vaccinated.

Sorry that butthurts you.
Not good at reading comprehension are you, Trumptard?

But keep on race baiting if it makes you feel better, bedwetter.

Not good at reading comprehension are you, Trumptard?

But keep on race baiting if it makes you feel better, bedwetter.
I read just fine. You called blacks who choose to not get vaxxed "retards", "anal retentive bedwetters", and "anti-vax jerkoffs".

You are a racist POS.

Forum List

Back