Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.
because we own guns

yanno Bulldog, we don't owe anyone an explanation, nor a rationale , nor do we owe anyone political stance or stripe

nor do we for any other constitutional right

the 2nd doesn't simply allow us to own guns , it denies the gub'mit authority from infringing on our ownership

'we the people' is what's at stake here

~S~
The NRA has convinced you that is what's at stake. Reality proves differently.
ah...no....i'm no nra member , and i don't pay attention to them Bulldog

try harder!

~S~
Yet you fall for their rhetoric. Do you believe any reasonable regulation of gun sales is the same as eliminating the 2nd, and also an effort to destroy America?
what i believe is irrelevant , what the gub'mit believes i should believe is the issue Bulldog

~S~
You don't think that's a little off the deep end? Are you really one of those who thinks our government is an enemy and wants to hurt us?
When in history has a government never attempted to deliberately harm its citizens?
No doubt bad people in our government have done bad things, and good people in our government. have done dumb things that hurt people. We elect them. That's why it's so important to elect the right ones for the right reasons.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.
Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.

We took on the worlds most powerful military before, it will be done again. Except this time 80% are already on our side.

You know what occurred this day in history?

The gunpowder incident. Look it up.

If 80% were on your side, then why did Trump get his ass kicked so bad? Somebody has been blowing smoke up your ass.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.
because we own guns

yanno Bulldog, we don't owe anyone an explanation, nor a rationale , nor do we owe anyone political stance or stripe

nor do we for any other constitutional right

the 2nd doesn't simply allow us to own guns , it denies the gub'mit authority from infringing on our ownership

'we the people' is what's at stake here

~S~
The NRA has convinced you that is what's at stake. Reality proves differently.
ah...no....i'm no nra member , and i don't pay attention to them Bulldog

try harder!

~S~
Yet you fall for their rhetoric. Do you believe any reasonable regulation of gun sales is the same as eliminating the 2nd, and also an effort to destroy America?
what i believe is irrelevant , what the gub'mit believes i should believe is the issue Bulldog

~S~
You don't think that's a little off the deep end? Are you really one of those who thinks our government is an enemy and wants to hurt us?
When in history has a government never attempted to deliberately harm its citizens?
No doubt bad people in our government have done bad things, and good people in our government. have done dumb things that hurt people. We elect them. That's why it's so important to elect the right ones for the right reasons.
And when bad people steal the election.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.
Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.

We took on the worlds most powerful military before, it will be done again. Except this time 80% are already on our side.

If 80% were on your side, then why did Trump get his ass kicked so bad? Somebody has been blowing smoke up your ass.

Ask Joe who doesn’t trust the National Guard he’s hiding behind.
And Joe got 20 million votes at best.

~S~
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....
You're just being silly now. I've owned guns since I was first given one as a kid. I've never had to use one for defense. Don't get me wrong, I have carried one in my pickup when I traveled to areas with a bad reputation, but I never waved it around like an idiot.
Why did you have a gun in your pickup when going into certain areas? Sounds like you are a nutter when you get to certain areas you dont like.

Ask Joe who doesn’t trust the National Guard he’s hiding behind.
And Joe got 20 million votes at best.

The great part about reality is that you don't have to accept it. You can believe all the crazy shit you want. What you believe doesn't matter.

Do you think that the US military will side with the progressives who hate the military? Do you think the police will side with progressives who hate the police? The way i see it, if you prog slaves get real uppity, you are going to really regret it.....

Brown turd. you racist pig.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa.....i knew i could trigger a low information moron like you.....

~S~
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....
You're just being silly now. I've owned guns since I was first given one as a kid. I've never had to use one for defense. Don't get me wrong, I have carried one in my pickup when I traveled to areas with a bad reputation, but I never waved it around like an idiot.
Why did you have a gun in your pickup when going into certain areas? Sounds like you are a nutter when you get to certain areas you dont like.
Nope. I don't have anything against guns. I don't have a problem with the reasonable use of them for protection in a dangerous situation. I do have a problem with idiots who oppose reasonable regulations.

Spent some of my stimulus on precious metals--1500 rounds.....of lead.
You would have been better off investing in tinfoil.
You can if you'd like--the ballistics are terrible. Although the more of you leftist morons that invest in tin foil, the better for me. Go for it.

~S~
Nope. I don't have anything against guns. I don't have a problem with the reasonable use of them for protection in a dangerous situation. I do have a problem with idiots who oppose reasonable regulations.
I don't have a problem with reasonable regulations either--like this one.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

~S~
Reasonable regulations? Are you telling me that the Rogue Government hasnt had reasonable regulations? How many years were Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in control? 2 years, and they did nothing but pass unAffordable Care Act? Sure seems that Democrats care more for criminals than they do you, because they dont regulate what criminals buy in weapons, but they sure do bitch about our rights to protect ourselves..Is that why you have a gun in your pickup, because of meeting a criminal? Seems to me that you might be a little under gunned with what is happening in Californication.

The state plans to give early release to 76,000 inmates, including those considered violent and repeat felons. This week, the California Office of Administrative Law approved the new prison reform, which will see over 63,000 prisoners that were sentenced for violent crimes become eligible to earn good behavior credits.
Prison Reform 2021: California Could Release 76K Violent and Rep…
www.ibtimes.com/prison-reform-2021-california-could-release-76k-violent-repeat-felons-early-3191386

www.ibtimes.com/prison-reform-2021-california-could-release-76k-violent-repea…

[MEDIA = youtube] -FTqJBGQk6s [/ MEDIA]
Do you think that the US military will side with the progressives who hate the military? Do you think the police will side with progressives who hate the police? The way i see it, if you prog slaves get real uppity, you are going to really regret it.....
There are a few police and military who would join the crazies. There were a few of both who joined in the coup attempt at the capitol. The vast number of military and cops would do their jobs and defend our country instead of trying to launch a revolution. Of course, this is a childish conversation anyway. No revolution is going to happen, no matter how much you crazies want it.

There are a few police and military who would join the crazies. There were a few of both who joined in the coup attempt at the capitol. The vast number of military and cops would do their jobs and defend our country instead of trying to launch a revolution. Of course, this is a childish conversation anyway. No revolution is going to happen, no matter how much you crazies want it.
Did the Autonomous Zone in Seattle follow the law or was it an attempt to launch a revolution? I am trying to figure out how police and military would not fight along side people who love this country, instead of trying to revolt from within this country? Are you really sure, the military and police will fight with you guys? Hmm?

~S~
Reasonable regulations? Are you telling me that the Rogue Government hasnt had reasonable regulations? How many years were Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in control? 2 years, and they did nothing but pass unAffordable Care Act? Sure seems that Democrats care more for criminals than they do you, because they dont regulate what criminals buy in weapons, but they sure do bitch about our rights to protect ourselves..Is that why you have a gun in your pickup, because of meeting a criminal? Seems to me that you might be a little under gunned with what is happening in Californication.

The state plans to give early release to 76,000 inmates, including those considered violent and repeat felons. This week, the California Office of Administrative Law approved the new prison reform, which will see over 63,000 prisoners that were sentenced for violent crimes become eligible to earn good behavior credits.
View attachment 486464
And the internal crazy builds up to popoff pressure again. Go ahead and let that excess crazy bleed off to safe levels again, and we can go back to talking about guns.

~S~

View attachment 486464
And the hewgag brayed.

~S~

View attachment 486464
And the internal crazy builds up to popoff pressure again. Go ahead and let that excess crazy bleed off to safe levels again, and we can go back to talking about guns.
Why do you need to carry a gun in your pickup?

Did the Autonomous Zone in Seattle follow the law or was it an attempt to launch a revolution? I am trying to figure out how police and military would not fight along side people who love this country, instead of trying to revolt from within this country? Are you really sure, the military and police will fight with you guys? Hmm?

Fortunately, they won't have to. Your crazy civil war dreams are just that. Crazy dreams.

Forum List

Back