Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.
Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.
[MEDIA = youtube] -FTqJBGQk6s [/ MEDIA]
Do you think that the US military will side with the progressives who hate the military? Do you think the police will side with progressives who hate the police? The way i see it, if you prog slaves get real uppity, you are going to really regret it.....
There are a few police and military who would join the crazies. There were a few of both who joined in the coup attempt at the capitol. The vast number of military and cops would do their jobs and defend our country instead of trying to launch a revolution. Of course, this is a childish conversation anyway. No revolution is going to happen, no matter how much you crazies want it.
Did the Autonomous Zone in Seattle follow the law or was it an attempt to launch a revolution? I am trying to figure out how police and military would not fight along side people who love this country, instead of trying to revolt from within this country? Are you really sure, the military and police will fight with you guys? Hmm?

Fortunately, they won't have to. Your crazy civil war dreams are just that. Crazy dreams.
Wow, you just wont answer the question that i politely asked you. Are you scared of being called out for your Fascists ways? Do you not like some areas, that have people who dont have the same skin color as you? Now please stay on topic and not deter with your lack of history.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....
You're just being silly now. I've owned guns since I was first given one as a kid. I've never had to use one for defense. Don't get me wrong, I have carried one in my pickup when I traveled to areas with a bad reputation, but I never waved it around like an idiot.
Why did you have a gun in your pickup when going into certain areas? Sounds like you are a nutter when you get to certain areas you dont like.
Nope. I don't have anything against guns. I don't have a problem with the reasonable use of them for protection in a dangerous situation. I do have a problem with idiots who oppose reasonable regulations.
Reasonable regulations? Are you telling me that the Rogue Government hasnt had reasonable regulations? How many years were Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in control? 2 years, and they did nothing but pass unAffordable Care Act? Sure seems that Democrats care more for criminals than they do you, because they dont regulate what criminals buy in weapons, but they sure do bitch about our rights to protect ourselves..Is that why you have a gun in your pickup, because of meeting a criminal? Seems to me that you might be a little under gunned with what is happening in Californication.

The state plans to give early release to 76,000 inmates, including those considered violent and repeat felons. This week, the California Office of Administrative Law approved the new prison reform, which will see over 63,000 prisoners that were sentenced for violent crimes become eligible to earn good behavior credits.
Prison Reform 2021: California Could Release 76K Violent and Rep…
View attachment 486464
www.ibtimes.com/prison-reform-2021-california-could-release-76k-violent-repea…
Yep. Leftist states release criminals.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.
Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.
Do you think that the US military will side with the progressives who hate the military? Do you think the police will side with progressives who hate the police? The way i see it, if you prog slaves get real uppity, you are going to really regret it.....
There are a few police and military who would join the crazies. There were a few of both who joined in the coup attempt at the capitol. The vast number of military and cops would do their jobs and defend our country instead of trying to launch a revolution. Of course, this is a childish conversation anyway. No revolution is going to happen, no matter how much you crazies want it.
Did the Autonomous Zone in Seattle follow the law or was it an attempt to launch a revolution? I am trying to figure out how police and military would not fight along side people who love this country, instead of trying to revolt from within this country? Are you really sure, the military and police will fight with you guys? Hmm?

Fortunately, they won't have to. Your crazy civil war dreams are just that. Crazy dreams.
Clear to see that you were NOT a boy scout.

Wow, you just wont answer the question that i politely asked you. Are you scared of being called out for your Fascists ways? Do you not like some areas, that have people who dont have the same skin color as you? Now please stay on topic and not deter with your lack of history.
The autonomous zone was a really dumb thing to do, but it was not any attempt at a revolution. A revolution, by definition, has to cover more than a few city blocks.

The autonomous zone was a really dumb thing to do, but it was not any attempt at a revolution. A revolution, by definition, has to cover more than a few city blocks.
Nice try at deflection--ineffective, but a nice try just the same.

When a prog slave gets called out for being a racist, like this Bullshitdog, and why he carries a gun in his pickup in certain bad areas, they get real desperate to change the subject away from themselves. And clearly bullshitdog is a racist, because he wont answer my very easy question. I carry a weapon all the time, not just in certain areas, because you never know when shit is going to hit the fan. Do you think the criminal was following the law and did a background check on his weapon before using it on innocent people at church?

I noticed that you didnt put a single article up there to confirm your story, am i just supposed to take your word at face value? Come on man.....

Autonomous zone really a move to tyranny (liberalfirst.com)
The closest comparison to what is happening in this little six-block area in Seattle does have a historic precedent.

The southern states in 1861 declared themselves an “autonomous zone” when they no longer wanted to be a part of the federal system.

The Confederate States of America didn’t happen overnight. Policy loss after policy loss in Washington, D.C., led the southern states to no longer feel represented by the federal government, and they attempted to withdraw their membership from the nation.
Now i know that your grey matter is limited in capacity to take in information, so lets just try one more thing. In that mini revolution against the government, that country had to highest murder rate than any other county in the history of the world.....It wasnt law abiding gun owners that were shooting up each other, but progressive slaves who didnt want to play nice anymore.
CHOP: Has the highest murder rate in the world/most dangerous place for black men (m4carbine.net)

I noticed that you didnt put a single article up there to confirm your story, am i just supposed to take your word at face value? Come on man.....

Autonomous zone really a move to tyranny (liberalfirst.com)
The closest comparison to what is happening in this little six-block area in Seattle does have a historic precedent.

The southern states in 1861 declared themselves an “autonomous zone” when they no longer wanted to be a part of the federal system.

The Confederate States of America didn’t happen overnight. Policy loss after policy loss in Washington, D.C., led the southern states to no longer feel represented by the federal government, and they attempted to withdraw their membership from the nation.
Now i know that your grey matter is limited in capacity to take in information, so lets just try one more thing. In that mini revolution against the government, that country had to highest murder rate than any other county in the history of the world.....It wasnt law abiding gun owners that were shooting up each other, but progressive slaves who didnt want to play nice anymore.
CHOP: Has the highest murder rate in the world/most dangerous place for black men (m4carbine.net)
If you need documentation to understand that a revolution in a country of more than 330 million has to cover more than a few city blocks, then you are stupider than I thought.

You're a retard. The military is against you Chinese stooges.

Sure thing Boo Boo.

Record gun sales is not necessarily good news for the Right. It indicates sort of a panic buying out of fear of radical changes to 2nd Amendment by the democrat regime. Depending on what kind of firearm, the federal government could turn you into a felon at the stroke of a pen and kill you if they think it's necessary. Ruby Ridge and Waco are examples of what happens with an out of control federal agency, a left wing media and a weak president. The scenario we have now. .

oh little confused one that view will get you and your antirights fascist friends in a world of shit.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....
You're just being silly now. I've owned guns since I was first given one as a kid. I've never had to use one for defense. Don't get me wrong, I have carried one in my pickup when I traveled to areas with a bad reputation, but I never waved it around like an idiot.
Why did you have a gun in your pickup when going into certain areas? Sounds like you are a nutter when you get to certain areas you dont like.
Nope. I don't have anything against guns. I don't have a problem with the reasonable use of them for protection in a dangerous situation. I do have a problem with idiots who oppose reasonable regulations.
Reasonable regulations? Are you telling me that the Rogue Government hasnt had reasonable regulations? How many years were Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in control? 2 years, and they did nothing but pass unAffordable Care Act? Sure seems that Democrats care more for criminals than they do you, because they dont regulate what criminals buy in weapons, but they sure do bitch about our rights to protect ourselves..Is that why you have a gun in your pickup, because of meeting a criminal? Seems to me that you might be a little under gunned with what is happening in Californication.

The state plans to give early release to 76,000 inmates, including those considered violent and repeat felons. This week, the California Office of Administrative Law approved the new prison reform, which will see over 63,000 prisoners that were sentenced for violent crimes become eligible to earn good behavior credits.
Prison Reform 2021: California Could Release 76K Violent and Rep…
View attachment 486464
www.ibtimes.com/prison-reform-2021-california-could-release-76k-violent-repea…
And the internal crazy builds up to popoff pressure again. Go ahead and let that excess crazy bleed off to safe levels again, and we can go back to talking about guns.
Why do you need to carry a gun in your pickup?
Truck jacking.

Like I said, you're an idiot. The vast majority of the mitary will quite happily shoot your carcass out of a cannon.

Like I said, you're an idiot. The vast majority of the mitary will quite happily shoot your carcass out of a cannon.
You say a lot of dumb stuff.

You say a lot of dumb stuff.
Why do you carry a gun in your pickup truck when you go into certain areas?

The leadership of the military overwhelmingly despises Trump and his fascist insurrectionists.

The lower enlisted are split much like the population. Only a minority of them are pro-Trump.

Of those, only a vanishingly small minority of them would be willing to help you with another violent fascist coup attempt.

Just because a few vets are Trump-traitors does not mean the military is composed largely of Trump-traitors. The vast majority of the military will not help Trump's brownshirts implement their fascist utopia, so you should stop dreaming about that. It's just not gonna happen, little goosestepper.

Do you know what we are buying up all the guns we can afford? Keeps them from being bought by idiots like you, who might hurt yourself opening the box...Kinda like we are saving you, from yourself.
You're buying them as a fashion statement, and because you are nuts.
Mind readers of the world, unite! But be sure to get your foil helmet fitted correctly. Some of you are getting really bad data and we believe it's because you're not wrapped very tight.

I'm just for reasonable regulation.
We already have unreasonable regulations in many blue cities and states

Chicago for instance does not allow honest citizens to own firearms

Yet each night criminals with illegal firearms shoot up the city and kill hundreds every year

Forum List

Back