Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
Do you know what we are buying up all the guns we can afford? Keeps them from being bought by idiots like you, who might hurt yourself opening the box...Kinda like we are saving you, from yourself.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Are you "afraid" of a little ole gun?

Oh, by the way, not one of my scary weapons, have taken a life. Do you want to know more?

Do you know what we are buying up all the guns we can afford? Keeps them from being bought by idiots like you, who might hurt yourself opening the box...Kinda like we are saving you, from yourself.
You're buying them as a fashion statement, and because you are nuts.

I'm afraid of nutbags with a gun hoping for a civil war.

I am buying them, because i have a constitutional right to buy them. Just like Jay Leno can buy a whole bunch of cars. Or Joe Biden, buying a bunch of little girls and boys at the border so he can touch them and sniff their hair.

Not one weapon i own has ever killed anyone, yet in the inner cities, black people are being shot by black people in the thousands. Are you worried about black people?

I am buying them, because i have a constitutional right to buy them. Just like Jay Leno can buy a whole bunch of cars. Or Joe Biden, buying a bunch of little girls and boys at the border so he can touch them and sniff their hair.
Fashion statement. Just like all that camo you nut bags like to prance around in.

Fashion statement. Just like all that camo you nut bags like to prance around in.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa......do you live in NYC? Because you definately have no clue what normal law abiding citizens wear. Oh you must think gun owners are like the duggers on TV? Are you this lady? That would splain everything about you.

Not one weapon i own has ever killed anyone, yet in the inner cities, black people are being shot by black people in the thousands. Are you worried about black people?

Not a single car that I have ever owned has ever been in a wreck that killed anybody. Does that mean I shouldn't oppose driving privileges for crazies that are stupid and drunk?

but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
That's only registered guns.

And only because of Democrat mental health gun grabs and Democrat service of process from Democrat psychiatrists and Democrat attorneys in a Democrat gun control court, with enforcement by Democrat cops.

Forum List

Back